Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fulford, Japanese quakes & arrest list

oly

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oly

• Little Fish

• FLOMBIE

• SlimJim22

I like Fulford and would like to believe he is a truther but I think it is wise to be skeptical of everyone no matter how acurate their predictions may seem.

I like Fulford and would like to believe he is a truther but I think it is wise to be skeptical of everyone no matter how acurate their predictions may seem.

Ye interesting chap. Not sure either whether to take him at face value. If I was the police I'd lock them up just to be on the safe side.

I'm no expert on the human mind, but he seems totally paranoid. Everything bad that has happened in the last 100 years has been part of an agenda to oppress 'us' and to keep world population down? Do I get this right? Well, if so, they are doing a horrible job.

If he believes all that, fine, but calling for murders is just way out there. Does he have any proof to back up his claims?

If he believes all that, fine, but calling for murders is just way out there. Does he have any proof to back up his claims?

he's not calling for murders.

Proof of what? Fukushima?

Is he entertainment, is he a disinformant or does he really have genuine inside info and a desire to aid the transition to the new paradigm of consciousness?

I'm not sure but I do think we'll be hearing more from him as the year goes on and it is always interesting to hear about these lunatics just as long as they are never given any power.

http://www.rense.com/general84/abso.htm

The guy is interesting and obviously intelligent and well repected among certain communities, mainly commentators on NWO/Illuminati topic but he lacks credibility in other areas. I'm in contact with a fair few people who are sold on his claims and think he is the real deal. They buy into the White Dragon Foundation and the White Hats. I however remain skeptical and even when Lord Blackheath brought up Foundation X in Parliament I was suspicious that this was a propaganda or disinfo game they were playing.

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/breaking_news/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaA-5_IjkeE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbLEFrg5ZMI&feature=related

I know it is going off the point of earthquakes but the financial game seems to be important at this point. At least until next month when I suspect we will experience more earthquakes again. I hope Fulford and Wilcock do not distract from genuine attempts at reforming the system like Positive Money, the New Economics Foundation, the Money Masters and others.

We need to end the stranglehold the financial cabal have had on the world through usury and the supply of private money, if Ben can keep people on the track then great but if he is asking us to trust in some shady organization I would have to be suspicious. Wilcock, Icke, Igan, Lash and more people are touching on these issues but walking the line of the Fringe is troublesome because like with Lord Blackheath, there is a tendency rightly or wrongly to scoff at these suggestions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Map2wVJmDg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gLCbTByAOE

the sky clips seems to get cut short.

blackheath was asked "does it come with strings attached?".

he does not say "there are no strings attached" but instead answers a different question. I suspect he is hiding something.

a bribe to get britain to join the EU ?

is blackheath connected to oxford university, all souls college?

We need to end the stranglehold the financial cabal have had on the world through usury and the supply of private money

I think governments being more transparent & democratic would help.

i never thought i'd type something like this, but in this case i'll believe it when i see it..

none of this makes sense yet? the snake is known for shedding its skin?

prince harry taking over the royal family..? what to make of his public displays of nazi paraphenalia? if lenny henry is to be believed, harry is little more than a street thug? he even looks menacing..

and what will be done with the global control apparatus? are they planning to dismantle it? (is this the supposed ideology behind the german boy beating the weapons into farm tools in the denver airport murals, amongst other things?)

i smell electronic currency around the corner, regardless...

it's like Rudd quitting the other day, and going further to say "he'd never be involved in something clandestine" (refering to the way he was ousted from government) but he's a **EDIT** one-worlder.. who never comes out in the open and admits it.. you just have to listen closely to his many responses to the many questions, and not just his speech last night..

**Language filters are there for a reason, Unit.**

..this is all just damage control

..so as to decieve even the very elect

Edited by aquatus1

prince harry taking over the royal family..? what to make of his public displays of nazi paraphenalia? if lenny henry is to be believed, harry is little more than a street thug? he even looks menacing..

funny you mention lenny henry, I don't believe him. I see him as a salesman for globalist agendas. Clarkson too.

regarding lord blackheath foundation X etc. people are saying its the rothschilds, but why would they need to deal on secure phones etc? when they are already deeply seated in the uk establishment.

according to Dave Emory (http://spitfirelist.com/books/martin-bormann-nazi-in-exile/) and Dennis cuddy (http://www.amazon.com/Power-Elite-Secret-Nazi-Plan/dp/193364141X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330093952&sr=8-1), martin boreman placed $800 million of nazi money in argentina after WW2, which is worth trillions in todays money, their thesis being to fund a future nazi reich in a few generations after ww2.

edit, from dave emory article - "“the greatest concentration of money power under a single control in history.” The founda­tion of the organization’s clout is money—lots and lots of money. Controlling German big business and, through invest­ments, much of the rest of the world’s economy, the organization was the repository for the stolen wealth of Europe, estimated by British intelligence to have totaled more than $180 billion by the end of 1943"

Edited by Little Fish

Where would Bormann have that money from? Germany was bankrupt after the war, because Hitler financed it with the money press. Nobody wanted the Reichsmark anymore, hence we introduced the Deutsche Mark shortly after. Unless it would have been tons of gold, his money would have been worth nothing.

Besides, Bormann died in 1945.

he's not calling for murders.

Proof of what? Fukushima?

Asking to shoot someone, even if they would resist arrest (for what? Being richer than he is?) is what I call calling for murders.

Proof of his theories of what is behind Fukushima.

Edited by FLOMBIE

Asking to shoot someone, even if they would resist arrest (for what? Being richer than he is?) is what I call calling for murders.

Proof of his theories of what is behind Fukushima.

Getting shot when resisting arrest isn't meant to kill. Why would they resist arrest anyway?

Plenty of circumstantial evidence, in particular the video prior to Fukushima. He explicitly warns of nuclear power stations being targeted by earthquake machines. Then hey presto, earthquake, tsunami, biggest meltdown ever?

Fulford should make a legal case.

Edited by oly

Where would Bormann have that money from? Germany was bankrupt after the war, because Hitler financed it with the money press. Nobody wanted the Reichsmark anymore, hence we introduced the Deutsche Mark shortly after. Unless it would have been tons of gold, his money would have been worth nothing.

I guess you'd have to read Paul Manning's book "Martin Bormann: Nazi in Exile"

http://www.amazon.com/Martin-Bormann-Exile-Paul-Manning/dp/0818403098/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330116366&sr=8-1

from the reviews- "Anticipating the defeat of the Third Reich, Reichsleiter Martin Bormann set up 750 corporations in neutral countries, primed as vehicles to receive the liquid wealth of Germany in addition to patents and other proprietary industrial information..."

"To those retired agents of the U.S. Treasury Department whose reports and files brought into focus the magnitude of Martin Bormann's campaign to shift the liquid assets of Germany to neutral nations during the last months of the war."

online copy:

http://www.animalfarm.org/mb/mb.shtml

Besides, Bormann died in 1945.
not even wikipedia is that explicit. if this wealth was shifted in order to propagate the nazi ideology after the war, faking a death or body would be an easy thing to do. the salient point is that the blackheath foundation X indicates it is off books wealth owned by an organisation outside of mainstream commerce. the bormann/ig farben fits the bill. Edited by Little Fish

funny you mention lenny henry, [lenny = globalist shill]

maybe you're right.. but all Harry had to do was bring a libel suit against Lenny? ...as far as i know, harry is yet to do this? ..maybe harry just doesn't care? it's a fairly innocuous statement, only extrapolated by a loon such as myself, water off a ducks back? i'd imagine Harry's capable of much nastier things than simply refering to Lenny as a 'black chap who doesn't fit the [black] profile' so in the end, i suppose it doesn't really matter, eh? ...a bit like overhearing a snide uncle make some obtuse remark at some family gathering? ...moving on

faking a death or body would be an easy thing to do

when so much money is involved.. i'm sure this becomes an expedient and necessary thing to do..

sorry about the profanity, aquatus, i'll try to stop that from now on. i've been a bit [glitched] up lately. :)