Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do I keep from going crazy?

BloodDoll

Hello. My name is Kaila and I am 14. When I was younger I used to see and hear spirts quite a bit. Later around 6th grade this stoped but I thought nothing of it.

Just a month ago I was bored and started searching random things online. I came across spirit things and could not help but think of when I was younger. So I looked for videos and things on how to see spirits and what not.I did alot of meditation and stuff and now can talk to spirits.

I can hear voices in my head (god that sounds so crazy)at first the voices sounded like my own voice but over time they took on their own sounds of speech. The voices claim to be thoses of spirits, most of which who lie.I do not trust what the spirits say easily.

About 4 weeks ago I met a spirit who said I should call him Undertaker,because he looked like Undertaker from kuroshitsuji,and he told me when my grandmother would die. She had cancer but all was going well then she died on the day he had named.

The reason I am putting this on here is because it drives me crazy that I cant SEE the spirits, ghosts, demons, & drifters that I talk to.

Through my third eye I CAN see flashes of what some spirits look like but nothing super clear & I only ever see the ulgy & scarry ones.

I have tried soo many things to try and see these spirits but nothing works all I get is 'static', neon green on edges of connecting walls in rooms, and the image of a yellow carnation.(If you want to know more on this ask)

I want to know what others think and if any one has ideas on any aspect of this.

I know some people are going to say that I don't want to spirts or that I'm crazy but I just want to know what others think.

Some times I swear I am going to go crazy always being able to hear but never to see. >.<

Please comment and thanks for reading my slightly wandering rant. Sorry for any speling errors.

Edited by BloodDoll

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NiteMarcher

• John from Lowell

• LiLToOnZ

• BloodDoll

Hello Kaila,

I am telepathic myself and have never seen any energy or spirit. I suspect that it is best to stay with whatever representation works best for us.

I also like to encourage connecting to and speaking with the highest form of spiritual guidance that would be available for you. That guidance will represent your deepest inner wisdom. It knows about the things that matter most to you, both now at this time in your life, and what will matter to you most later on in life.

It is always good to know about upcoming events like the one you described about your grandmother. At some point, you may want to learn about ways to influence outcome potentials. You learn by listening to good advice and not by trying to force something like an unnatural skill for you to evolve.

I hope you find these insights helpful.

John

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. My name is Kaila and I am 14. When I was younger I used to see and hear spirts quite a bit. Later around 6th grade this stoped but I thought nothing of it.

Just a month ago I was bored and started searching random things online. I came across spirit things and could not help but think of when I was younger. So I looked for videos and things on how to see spirits and what not.I did alot of meditation and stuff and now can talk to spirits.

I can hear voices in my head (god that sounds so crazy)at first the voices sounded like my own voice but over time they took on their own sounds of speech. The voices claim to be thoses of spirits, most of which who lie.I do not trust what the spirits say easily.

About 4 weeks ago I met a spirit who said I should call him Undertaker,because he looked like Undertaker from kuroshitsuji,and he told me when my grandmother would die. She had cancer but all was going well then she died on the day he had named.

The reason I am putting this on here is because it drives me crazy that I cant SEE the spirits, ghosts, demons, & drifters that I talk to.

Through my third eye I CAN see flashes of what some spirits look like but nothing super clear & I only ever see the ulgy & scarry ones.

I have tried soo many things to try and see these spirits but nothing works all I get is 'static', neon green on edges of connecting walls in rooms, and the image of a yellow carnation.(If you want to know more on this ask)

I want to know what others think and if any one has ideas on any aspect of this.

I know some people are going to say that I don't want to spirts or that I'm crazy but I just want to know what others think.

Some times I swear I am going to go crazy always being able to hear but never to see. >.<

Please comment and thanks for reading my slightly wandering rant. Sorry for any speling errors.

If you're already going crazy because you're hearing them, than why may I ask, would you wish to see them? Most who can hear them are already having a difficult time accepting what's going on due to fear of the unknown. If they are not appearing where you are able to see them,

than you are most likely not ready for this.

If you're already going crazy because you're hearing them, than why may I ask, would you wish to see them? Most who can hear them are already having a difficult time accepting what's going on due to fear of the unknown. If they are not appearing where you are able to see them,

than you are most likely not ready for this.

Nice too hear that some people going through somewhat the same thing. I was diagnosed schizophranic i too hear voices in my head for a little over a year now still trying too figure it out . telepathy? spirits? or just plain mind playing tricks? But it is hard not nowing whats going on and coping with it. i do my best to deal with it sleeping with the tv on at night to go to sleep. i dont take pills because i dont believe i got a a mental illness. but my best opinion on what i do to make it normal is not to ever ever ever have long long conversatins with the voices because when i did it got worse. dont go crazy :) i make it part of my every day life and make at as normal as possible... oh yeah i also stopped having long long real conversations with my voices because it can really mess with your head... advice from a skitzo try not to conversate much with any of the voices :)

Nice too hear that some people going through somewhat the same thing. I was diagnosed schizophranic i too hear voices in my head for a little over a year now still trying too figure it out . telepathy? spirits? or just plain mind playing tricks? But it is hard not nowing whats going on and coping with it. i do my best to deal with it sleeping with the tv on at night to go to sleep. i dont take pills because i dont believe i got a a mental illness. but my best opinion on what i do to make it normal is not to ever ever ever have long long conversatins with the voices because when i did it got worse. dont go crazy :) i make it part of my every day life and make at as normal as possible... oh yeah i also stopped having long long real conversations with my voices because it can really mess with your head... advice from a skitzo try not to conversate much with any of the voices :)

When the medical society have no answers to man's behaviors, they can simply create a medical term for it and declare it as a new form of disease. By doing this, these pharmaceutical corp. can continue to produce & mass sell and cause most to become dependent upon & addicted to meds while they continue to reap the financial benefits of their findings. They weren't satisfied with just getting adults hooked, but now look to getting children hooked on meds with a majority of children now being subscribed retalin.

This is going to sound rude... But I honestly think you should get a psych eval. I'm not saying you're crazy, but any time you hear voices that nobody else can hear, it's concerning that it could be a mental illness or something neurological. Rule those possibilities out before you go pursuing these spirits.

I also advise that if they really are there, maybe you don't WANT to see them. There're some things we aren't meant to mess with.

This is going to sound rude... But I honestly think you should get a psych eval. I'm not saying you're crazy, but any time you hear voices that nobody else can hear, it's concerning that it could be a mental illness or something neurological. Rule those possibilities out before you go pursuing these spirits.

I also advise that if they really are there, maybe you don't WANT to see them. There're some things we aren't meant to mess with.

Why would one seek psychiatric help from those who've never experienced such an incident? If one has plumbing problems within one's home, do you think they'll call on the services of a carpenter who has no experience, or do you think they'll call on a plumber who does? I'm not trying to get sarcastic here, but just trying to point out that it's best for one to seek out answers from those who have had similar experiences in this matter, not someone with a paper degree who believes and thinks he knows all the answers to man's behavior purely based on what he's learned from others in his field.

Edited by NiteMarcher

I am also going to suggest a full physical and psychological assessment and that is based both from a medical view point and a receiver also.

You need to be at your best physically and mentally to be able to deal with this type of thing and without seeing a doctor you will never know.

Once you have the doctors clearance, I'd agree with the others. Being so young I'd just focus on listening and understanding the voices first. Get a note book and keep records of what you are being told and what can be confirmed as true.

What really disturbs me is the fact you say you can speak to demons, drifters etc. Why in the world would you want to connect with lower entities?

No offence this is coming from my mum side. I'm always warning my kids away from doing anything that could put them at risk and I'm really surprised that no one else has picked up on this. I honestly don't think atm you know who you're talking too.

My best advice after the doctor is seek out an established psychic group, learn about cleansing yourself and the different forms of placing protection around yourself before you allow any communication with spirits. A good group will teach you how to protect yourself and slowly and safely develop your abilities. what ever you do don't try to rush it, a big mistake I had to learn from.

Good luck.