Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iranian Court Convicts Christian Convert

ColoradoParanormal

A trial court in Iran has issued its final verdict, ordering a Christian pastor to be put to death for leaving Islam and converting to Christianity, according to sources close to the pastor and his legal team. Read more: http://www.foxnews. arrow3.gifRead more...
This doesn't sound like the loving and peaceful religion that we're being led to believe Islam is. This sort of thing is happening in troves across the globe. Honor killings in America are on the rise, Christians and Jews in Islamic countries are being put to death at an alarming rate. You mean to tell me that it's only the "radical" islamic people doing this? I'm pretty sure to stay with that train of thought you would be calling almost ALL leaders of Islamic countries radicals. And as such, we then should be putting a stop to each of these leaders. Just a thought!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• and-then

• ninjadude

• Mr Right Wing

• Drayno

This doesn't sound like the loving and peaceful religion that we're being led to believe Islam is. This sort of thing is happening in troves across the globe. Honor killings in America are on the rise, Christians and Jews in Islamic countries are being put to death at an alarming rate. You mean to tell me that it's only the "radical" islamic people doing this? I'm pretty sure to stay with that train of thought you would be calling almost ALL leaders of Islamic countries radicals. And as such, we then should be putting a stop to each of these leaders. Just a thought!

Like there not " Christians ' that would put Muslims to death in the united states if they only allowed :yes: I the idea that you have to agree with me or die is a problem in almost all faiths.

Like there not " Christians ' that would put Muslims to death in the united states if they only allowed :yes: I the idea that you have to agree with me or die is a problem in almost all faiths.

I was about to argue with you, but then I remembered back when I was still in Catholic school and the war in Iraq had just started. We were talking about it in "Library class" one day, and the teacher says, "Honestly, I think we should just nuke them." Yea...'Thou shalt not kill' apparently doesn't mean anything.

I suppose the problem over there is that the Iranian government allows this to happen. At least the US has, you know, laws for respecting personal freedoms to keep this kind of crap from happening.

Nonsense! Where are the Christians who are killing non Christians for their faith in another religion? For that matter, where are the Jews who are killing others for leaving the Jewish faith? Now, where are Muslims doing this? ....Saudi Arabia, Pakistan,Yemen,Iran,Iraq,Egypt and on and on...

Are there hateful, vicious ignorant people in the US who would kill other ethnic groups if they could? Yep...but it's got nothing to do with being a Christian.

Islam is a faith that is still in its infancy, when compared to Christianity. It doesn't make what they are doing right, but it's a cultural maturity problem, more than a problem with the faith itself.

Just as the Inquisition attempted to force conversion upon everyone in Europe, so Islam is trying to accomplish the same thing.

Any religion which requires forced recruitment is lost, and the proof of this is the ignorance of this simple truth.

Can you say " Pre emptive strike " boys and girls.

Emptive of what?

[/b]

Nonsense! Where are the Christians who are killing non Christians for their faith in another religion? For that matter, where are the Jews who are killing others for leaving the Jewish faith? Now, where are Muslims doing this? ....Saudi Arabia, Pakistan,Yemen,Iran,Iraq,Egypt and on and on...

Are there hateful, vicious ignorant people in the US who would kill other ethnic groups if they could? Yep...but it's got nothing to do with being a Christian.

and what going on in Iran has nothing to with Islam.

and what going on in Iran has nothing to with Islam.

Then with all due respect....what is it that's driving an apocalyptic Theocratic State to develop a nuclear weapon? This country has been under the darkness of these "holy men" since 1979 and they have consistently used the Great Satan (US) and the Little Satan(Israel) as the impetus to continue "the revolution". Why is it so unreasonable to believe that it's a religious motivation that drives them?

I cannot say I am surprised by this.

Iran is like that hypocritical bully on the playground that chronically lies for attention.

Except now their fundamentalism is running rampant. I may not be entirely religious, but I can say something simple: I will respect a person's right to exercise their beliefs, so long as their practice does not infringe upon me or others. However, executing a man for converting religions is radical. It is definitely infringing upon the people of the nation; the leaders believe they can get away with all of this. Nonetheless - they can; it is their country after all. Humanitarian groups can press sanctions and scold the Iranians, but there is not much they can do to influence Iran short of invading it, destroying the military, and starting World War III.

With that, I say it is better to scold, but to not take impetuous action.

Millions or Billions of lives could be in the balance.

Edited by Drayno

Islamic Law means Christains and Jews can live in safety inside Iran.

However it is forbidden for a Muslim to convert to one of these religions.

Islamic Law means Christains and Jews can live in safety inside Iran.

However it is forbidden for a Muslim to convert to one of these religions.

I understand that RW. And I'm not questioning their sovereignty to pass laws for their people inside their borders. What I questioning is their right to a nuclear weapon in the most important yet unstable region in the world when they have so little value for the lives even of their own citizens. This is not just an academic exercise. These ayatollahs along with their muscle the IRGC are used to complete autonomy within their country and are obviously seeking to spread that sphere of autonomy across the region. Attacking Iran with the intent to invade and overthrow their government would be folly. But taking the step of neutralizing their quest for a bomb - if only for a year - would be worth the trouble they could make. Yes it would be declaring a war on them but that is NOT the same as trying to place a couple hundred thousand soldiers and marines on their territory. They will use their proxies to attack Israel, no doubt, but Israel is just waiting for the chance to finish those animals once and for all. Iran will be doing Israel a favor if it sets the hezzies and the hamas lose to attack Israel. Changing a regime cannot be done exclusively with airpower. But airpower can easily weaken that regime to the point that if a real opposition group exists then they could be impowered to overthrow the ayatollahs. It's at least a possibility.

[/b]

And I'm not questioning their sovereignty to pass laws for their people inside their borders. What I questioning is their right to a nuclear weapon

Under what authority do you question their rights? oh wait, you've already explained, you're Christian Zionist.:rolleyes:

I cannot say I am surprised by this.

Iran is like that hypocritical bully on the playground that chronically lies for attention.

Except now their fundamentalism is running rampant. I may not be entirely religious, but I can say something simple: I will respect a person's right to exercise their beliefs, so long as their practice does not infringe upon me or others. However, executing a man for converting religions is radical. It is definitely infringing upon the people of the nation; the leaders believe they can get away with all of this. Nonetheless - they can; it is their country after all. Humanitarian groups can press sanctions and scold the Iranians, but there is not much they can do to influence Iran short of invading it, destroying the military, and starting World War III.

With that, I say it is better to scold, but to not take impetuous action.

Millions or Billions of lives could be in the balance.

Agreed but what of the numbers put at risk by inaction? The IAEA report out today (24/2/12)states that enough uranium is missing to create one bomb. Further, the enrichment process has been substantially increased. I understand having misgivings about these accusations in light of the Iraq debacle but I think at this point only a partisan that's in the bag for Iran or, more accurately, against the West could look at the evidence and still say Iran is not pursuing a weapon. This is a classic situation where a hard choice must be made. Appease and hope for the best or act and risk a worse result.

Agreed but what of the numbers put at risk by inaction? The IAEA report out today (24/2/12)states that enough uranium is missing to create one bomb. Further, the enrichment process has been substantially increased. I understand having misgivings about these accusations in light of the Iraq debacle but I think at this point only a partisan that's in the bag for Iran or, more accurately, against the West could look at the evidence and still say Iran is not pursuing a weapon. This is a classic situation where a hard choice must be made. Appease and hope for the best or act and risk a worse result.

I do concur - a tough choice must be made.

Hence I said no impetuous; brash, quick without thinking, action should be taken. Our leaders must take their time with this one - but not too much time. If Iran were to use one bomb on us it would be over - the world would be over. The U.S. would retaliate and level the country. And then China and Russia would go to arms against us. And then the world ends.

So I agree, it is a tough choice. Let us hope they make the right one.

I do concur - a tough choice must be made.

Hence I said no impetuous; brash, quick without thinking, action should be taken. Our leaders must take their time with this one - but not too much time. If Iran were to use one bomb on us it would be over - the world would be over. The U.S. would retaliate and level the country. And then China and Russia would go to arms against us. And then the world ends.

So I agree, it is a tough choice. Let us hope they make the right one.

I agree

Under what authority do you question their rights? oh wait, you've already explained, you're Christian Zionist.:rolleyes:

That was uncalled for. The fact is, this isn't an "Iranian Only" event. Islam is everywhere, and the actions against other religions and people deemed "infidels" are in direct threat from Islamic members. With honor killings in America (not counting the thousands a year in Islamic countries) on the rise, Christians and Jews being martyred almost daily in Islamic countries and even the murders of their own people whom decide to denounce Islam, it seems it's time for the truth to be shed. Remember the bombing of Coptic Church by Islamic members in Egypt? (Read here - http://articles.latimes.com/2011/jan/01/world/la-fg-egypt-church-attack-20110102)

"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless

to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

I have seen first hand the works of Islam and living in an Islamic ruled country. I'm not saying they are all terrible as some do not follow what the Quran speaks. However, the west is being led to believe Islam is a peaceful religion and only the "radicals" present the danger.

This couldn't be further from the truth. Islam is a religion based off of death and destruction of ANY person(s) whom deny their beliefs or stand against them. I witnessed, in Baghdad, a father pull his teenage daughter into the street from a local coffee shop and stab her because she was caught talking with a Hebrew woman.

This was during my first tour. I was shocked and disturbed by what I'd witnessed as well as the general lack of aid or concern the rest of the people had. They went on with their business like it was commonplace, and as a matter of fact, it was commonplace.

Some quotes From Mohammad Himself:

Tabari IX:69 - "Killing disbelievers is a small matter to us."

Bukhari:V1B1N6 - "Just issue orders to kill every Jew in the country."

Ishaq:489 - "Do the b******* think that we are not their equal in fighting? We are men who think that there is no shame in killing."

More of these quotes: http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Quotes_Murder.Islam

I write this in order to start educating the population on the fastest growing religion on earth and what is becoming and will become a major issue for anyone out side of this religion. If one of the supreme leaders of Islam were to make a call for war against all infidels, the neighbors and muslims living here in our countries would HAVE to follow out these calls.

I know there would be a few muslims who would not follow through however, they then would be killed as well. It's built into this religion. This is the command of the Quran and Mohammad. You think this is far reaching? It is happening right now.

Some recent events:

2012.02.21 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - A peaceful Muslim is stabbed to death for declining to join the Jihad.

2012.02.20 (Maiduguri, Nigeria) - Women and children are among the dead when caliphate advocates storm a market and shoot traders and patrons alike.

2012.02.19 (Washir, Afghanistan) - Four civilians are beheaded by moderate sunni.

2012.02.19 (Bordj Menail, Algeria) - Islamic bombers take out four bus passengers.

2012.02.19 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Twenty young Iraqi police recruits are sent to Allah by Shahid suicide bombers.

2012.02.19 (Baqubah, Iraq) - al-Qaeda gunmen murder three women and one man inside their home for speaking out against islam.

It's just time to start shedding factual evidence and light on the truth behind what's really going on. Here in America we are being force fed an ideology by Obama and the Media that Islam is great and peaceful. They purposely do not report truthful events happening in the islamic world and feed the general public a biased view of Islam.

I can only tell you that in the military we are being briefed and trained for certain things pertaining to this issue. It's real and not something that should be taken lightly.

That was uncalled for. The fact is, this isn't an "Iranian Only" event. Islam is everywhere, and the actions against other religions and people deemed "infidels" are in direct threat from Islamic members. \

. However, the west is being led to believe Islam is a peaceful religion and only the "radicals" present the danger.

This couldn't be further from the truth.

It's just time to start shedding factual evidence and light on the truth behind what's really going on. Here in America we are being force fed an ideology by Obama and the Media that Islam is great and peaceful.

I can only tell you that in the military we are being briefed and trained for certain things pertaining to this issue. It's real and not something that should be taken lightly.

It was completely called for. He's admitted to being a Christian Zionist. Frankly it's not the US business to invade muslim countries because they offend our sensibilities. We can certainly do lots of things to try to change their behavior. But military action is not one of them. Obama is not force feeding you jack. That's your conservamedia.

precisely what the Christian Zionists want.

I don't mind you demonstrating your ignorance man, doesn't harm me in the slightest. Anyone here who thinks less of me due to my honesty about my beliefs is free to their opinions. Anyone who reads a half dozen of your posts will immediately recognize that you are in the bag for extreme left causes. Your hypocrisy is amusing. But I'm beginning to take your opinions as jokes.

precisely what the Christian Zionists want.

Amen.

Stick it to the man.

I am not religious at all, so I can say without being biased one way or the other.......

I also think as for Iran and Pakistan........2 missiles.

As for Islam and such, I know what they think of Americans, or anyone whom does not follow the quran.It is how Colorado said, kill the enemy.

I have a ex sister ( I no longer wish to be family with ) that turned Muslim after 9/11, and runs a website that supports freeing terrorists from prison......

So yes, I know a bit about it.......It is not a peaceful religion.

As for Christians vs Islam when it comes to blood shed.....I do not recall any Christian Church's asking for it, nor any going out with dynomite strapped to their chest at the local coffee shop.as a matter of fact, my parents are born again Christians, and let my ex sister live with them.......I have asked them , they say " she has a right to believe whatever she wants "........They do not like it, but they also do not want to kill her over it.

I see Iran and Pakistan causing some major issues soon......I say learn from History and get it over with.

I think Israel will have the balls to do it.

Edited by Sakari

[/b]

I understand that RW. And I'm not questioning their sovereignty to pass laws for their people inside their borders. What I questioning is their right to a nuclear weapon in the most important yet unstable region in the world when they have so little value for the lives even of their own citizens. This is not just an academic exercise. These ayatollahs along with their muscle the IRGC are used to complete autonomy within their country and are obviously seeking to spread that sphere of autonomy across the region. Attacking Iran with the intent to invade and overthrow their government would be folly. But taking the step of neutralizing their quest for a bomb - if only for a year - would be worth the trouble they could make. Yes it would be declaring a war on them but that is NOT the same as trying to place a couple hundred thousand soldiers and marines on their territory. They will use their proxies to attack Israel, no doubt, but Israel is just waiting for the chance to finish those animals once and for all. Iran will be doing Israel a favor if it sets the hezzies and the hamas lose to attack Israel. Changing a regime cannot be done exclusively with airpower. But airpower can easily weaken that regime to the point that if a real opposition group exists then they could be impowered to overthrow the ayatollahs. It's at least a possibility.

I think someone is playing games in the Middle East.

The Bible, Quran and Torah are available for all to read on the internet. They each lay out the conditions which must occur before the Messiah appears (returns if you're Christain) and its obvious nations are playing along with it.

Prophecy already occured -

1. Recreation of Israel

2. New York is damaged in 9/11 (New Babylon damaged)

My predictions for this year are -

1. The EU becomes a nation (EU Parliment modelled on Tower of Babel, coins show whore of Babylon)

2. The first EU president is the anti-christ

3. The problems in Syria grows

4. Syrian agents will detonate a Gaddifi acquired nuclear weapon in New York (New Babylon destroyed)

5. The US will collapse from financial problems

6. Israel and the EU will declare war on Syria

7. Iran will come to Syrias aid and defeat the anti-christ

8. The leader of Syria is revealed to be the 12th Inman (Christ).

Wheres the popcorn?

I don't mind you demonstrating your ignorance man,

Again, I may be ignorant about your particular Christian Zionist, but the published beliefs of many Christian Zionist are ardently trying to end the world. I have posted the links.

Wheres the popcorn?

This thread has devolved into conspiracy theories. And should be moved there.