Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Trail Cam Pic

Particle Noun

Biggest red flag for me? look at the base of both arms toward the bottom of the picture. You can SEE FOLIAGE WHERE THE ARMS SHOULD BE. So, either the arms are bent at a VERY weird angle, or, its some sort of model bust.

Biggest red flag for me is what Sakari said about the absence of a time stamp. They say it was a trail cam, but if the time stamp is removed after the fact, anything behind it in the picture would also be removed. Therefore, they're lying. And lying is never good for credibility.

Not that the Bigfoot camp thrives on credibility.

edit: Nevermind, I just read now that it has supposedly been cropped. My flag has blown away. But there are still many more flying in my yard.

Edited by Jerry Only

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neognosis

• Particle Noun

• hucksterfoot

• Rafterman

edit: Nevermind, I just read now that it has supposedly been cropped. My flag has blown away. But there are still many more flying in my yard.

Yes, I missed that excuse also.....Saw the one about with holding the other pic's, but not that this is cropped.

They new the questions that would be coming, and put the excuses out a head of time.....

Picture is cropped, with holding the other pictures, with holding location.......etc.

Biggest red flag for me is what Sakari said about the absence of a time stamp. They say it was a trail cam, but if the time stamp is removed after the fact, anything behind it in the picture would also be removed. Therefore, they're lying. And lying is never good for credibility.

Not that the Bigfoot camp thrives on credibility.

The EXIF information would have given us the time, date, type & make of camera, exposure, flash, if the photo has layers, or has been altered with software, and what software altered it, etc.

Getting rid of this EXIF info is a deliberate act. It does not happen by accident.

Sakari brought up many excellent red flags that a lot of folks that are unfamiliar with trail cams would not think of.

No doubt this is fake.

Biggest red flag to me is that hotfoot is not real

Well, I thought that flag was a given......When I say biggest, I meant the next biggest from the red " bif does not exist " flag that waves in Standings back yard as he smiles opening his fan mail, and seeing checks show up out of no where, all while he talks to moneymaker about the next big thing......" dude, next time tell look into where words come from, Sylvanic is Latin, I almost got caught "

I'm thinking that is a Summersweet (Clethra alnifolia) shrub ...Bigfoot is blocking the view.

A Horse chestnut:

Horse-Chestnut-Blossom.jpg

Ohio buckeye:

buckeye.jpg

Also, could be the yellow buckeye.

Not talking about the Bigfoot. :]

Edited by hucksterfoot

Damn you, auto-correct!

I wondered if that might have been the case, but sometimes I miss things so I didn't want to assume a typo. Hotfoot. as in - hey we just pulled off XXXXXXX kind of crime - lets hotfoot it out of here! See its still applicable..lol

Edited by orangepeaceful79

It can't be a suit.. no human being could possibly stand in that position.

(worked to re-bunk the patterson film, eh? NO human could POSSIBLY walk like that... hehe... ridiculous.)

and that CAN'T be a suit. No human could possibly hold their fingers like that...

Edited by Neognosis

It can't be a suit.. no human being could possibly stand in that position.

(worked to re-bunk the patterson film, eh? NO human could POSSIBLY walk like that... hehe... ridiculous.)

and that CAN'T be a suit. No human could possibly hold their fingers like that...

Perhaps we should stroll over to some of the illuminati threads given his hand gesture.

the enhanced photo really does prove this to be a fake bigfoot. I doubt a bigfoot could survive to adulthood with no arms. Also what others have pointed out, the motion sensor would have gone off with the bigfoot moving either past or to the camera. I wonder id its just a piece of old animal hide?

Apparently a similar looking suit has been found.

http://doubtfulnews.com/2012/02/bigfoot-trailcam-photo-released-shows-back-of-head-and-shoulders/

UPDATE: The latest speculation is that it COULD be a costume from the movie Clawed: The Legend of Bigfoot. (Credit: Bigfoot Forum) Skin tone and hair is similar

Most probably getting some hype about Bigfoot just before releasing the movie :)

the enhanced photo really does prove this to be a fake bigfoot. I doubt a bigfoot could survive to adulthood with no arms. Also what others have pointed out, the motion sensor would have gone off with the bigfoot moving either past or to the camera. I wonder id its just a piece of old animal hide?

That one is stuck being a bipedal.

Guys.. This is obviously real. There is no way to fake the trifocal hortoflex of the hair and he gastrointestinal lineage of the muscles around the shoulders...truly amazing piece of evidence. Just kidding. I'm throwing a BS flag on this one too. I'm using the same BS flag I threw at every other bigfoot pic I ever saw just for good measure. Somewhere in the world, the ****** *** that set this one up is starting to believe his own press and will start posting stories of how he's secretly been friends with the creatures for years and was reluctant to show his pics to the outside world, because he's scared someone might hurt Harry and/or the Henderson's. :P

Guys.. This is obviously real. There is no way to fake the trifocal hortoflex of the hair and he gastrointestinal lineage of the muscles around the shoulders...truly amazing piece of evidence. Just kidding. I'm throwing a BS flag on this one too. I'm using the same BS flag I threw at every other bigfoot pic I ever saw just for good measure. Somewhere in the world, the ****** *** that set this one up is starting to believe his own press and will start posting stories of how he's secretly been friends with the creatures for years and was reluctant to show his pics to the outside world, because he's scared someone might hurt Harry and/or the Henderson's. :P

Somebody just might quote mine this part - "Guys.. This is obviously real. There is no way to fake the trifocal hortoflex of the hair and he gastrointestinal lineage of the muscles around the shoulders...truly amazing piece of evidence."