Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

SCARY Bible prophecy: The 666 warnings

MysteryX

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MysteryX

• GoldenWolf

• Arpee

• Rlyeh

I can see why the author blocked comments, those videos are mind numbing *snip - the language filter is here for a reason

Edited by Paranoid Android

Why does A = 6 by the way? Why are the letters given the numbers that they have? It seems random, and like they just gave it those numbers just to say that New York is 666.

"Scary" is in the eye of the beholder. If you don't believe this stuff, you don't live your life with superstitions of 666 even number.

665, the The Neighbor of The Beast! Woe unto all they that partake of her casserol and of the hamburger within!

Why does A = 6 by the way? Why are the letters given the numbers that they have? It seems random, and like they just gave it those numbers just to say that New York is 666.

"Scary" is in the eye of the beholder. If you don't believe this stuff, you don't live your life with superstitions of 666 even number.

Well that would take a long time to explain so I will just refer you to the link on the subject and the online flash program. You can read about how the program works

and actually use it by clicking the link below. The demo video below demonstrates the program linked on the page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4SMmzlK6rQ

Here is an Excerpt:

http://sites.google.com/site/pointprophetic/the-flash-version-of-uncover-exe - Flash Version is click and use, no downloads

http://sites.google.com/site/pointprophetic/uncover-exe-the-program - Dos Version requires download

Let me explain this a little more. Since we are using two basic variables that incrementally increase during the arrays process, this from the smallest base (A=1) we know we must square the sum we are looking for to find or determine all possible progressive alphabet solutions. The way we determine this is by squaring it at the highest possible base and highest possible progression value that we are doing research for. In this case the highest numeric progression and highest sum allowed for our research is 666. Since 666 squared is simply 666 x 666 we know this equals 443,556. This is how we know how many numeric alphabets exist in the English language within established mathematical laws. There are exactly 443,556 numeric alphabets in the English that could produce 666 solutions for words of two letters or more. Since we must stay within the Koine Greek usage for the word Psephizo as shown in Rev. 13:16-18 for our calculations, then by using this above method we have done this, both mathematically and biblically.

Psephizo {psay-fid'-zo} 5586;

Count, (to count with pebbles, to compute, calculate, reckon 2)

Unlike many aspects of Quantum Mechanics, especially when considering Heisenbergs' uncertainty principle in respect to the collapse of wave-function, in perspective unlike this principle, we have no unknowns in the uncover.exe program. Please understand that there is no uncertainty principles utilized in the Uncover.exe program. This program does perfect and complete mathematics for which it was purposed and designed, there no guesswork or randomness involved.

Alright now that we understand how many numeric alphabets exist in the English for 666 calculations how do you apply this to the software to do the calculations? How does this software determine the calculation arrays from an inputted word from a computer keyboard and how do we know it is doing the calculations correctly? Good questions. The second question is easy to answer so I will answer it first. You would simply check the results given by the program manually. The information that follows below is the basics in the simplest terms I could think of, to help you understand how this program does it's calculations. I hope this helps answer the first question.

When developing the software the first thing we had to determine was an input method for the English letter character sets. Obviously we have 26 characters or letter encryption positions to start with in the English. So we had to design the program to encrypt the inputted letters numerically at the smallest possible whole number encryption. This is A=1 B=2 C=3 D=4 and so onto Z=26. Now the program must take the English word or name inputted for calculation and then total it by the smallest numeric alphabet. The program would then need to save that total in its memory buffer at this smallest encryption. The program would then begin processing it through the 443,556 numeric arrays depending on the total of the word at the smallest encryption.

Here is an example: (ABC) - the total value of the letters ABC at the smallest numeric alphabet is 6.

(A=1 B=2 C=3) 1+2+3 = 6 The letter character positions 1-26 of the alphabet are also assigned at this time. Another example: If I entered the word CAT, the total value for CAT at this same lowest encryption would be 24 (C=3 A=1 T=20 ) or 3+1+20 = 24

The letter character assignment position for the letter C is position 3, the letter A is position 1, and the letter T is position number 20 in the alphabet. The letter assignment positions remains constant after inputting a name or word, but the base and progression arrays increase in step form increments as the inputted word proceeds through the calculation arrays. So the next step is for us to develop the calculation arrays in a computer usable format. A simple visual demonstration of this that most will be able to understand can be represented by a giant box of progressive numbers. Since we know how many numeric alphabets exist in the English by squaring the number 666, then we only need giant box of 443,556 dots to demonstrate this principle. Each of these dots below represent a base value for the letter A=_ (moving from left to right), then the numeric progression increasing from A to find the next letter value. (Moving top to bottom) In other words 443,556 numeric alphabets are represented by this format. Here is a small example of that box.

Starting Base value (A= 1) through 666 (1-666) (Left to right)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24….. cont. to 666

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ……

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 …….

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ……..

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ………

6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ………

7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ………

8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 …….

9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ……..

10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ……..

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ……..

(Top to bottom) Second letter (B=) progression (Constant) 1-666 etc.

(666 Squared) or 666 x 666 = 443,556

Imagine how big this box would be if we did all 443,556 of them. 1-666 moving in one direction and 1-666 in the other. Imagine also having to do these calculations manually.

Alright in the example box above place your finger on any number moving from left to right and select a value for the letter A. OK now select any number moving from top to bottom to select a progression value.

If you had selected the number 10 for the base value (the letter A) and then selected the number 5 for the progression value, then your numeric values for your alphabet would be A=10+5 B=15+5 C=20 or

A=10 B=15 C=20 D=25 E=30 F=35 G=40 H=45 I=50 J=55 K=60 and so forth

You would now select a word that you would like to calculate by this alphabet in order to see if it will total 666.

In its truest form this program is best described as an English language alphabet algorithm. An algorithm is any well-defined computational procedure that takes some value, or set of values, as input and produces some value, or set of values, as output. An algorithm is thus a sequence of computational steps that transform the input into the output. The 443,556 alphabets mathematically possible are arrayed numerically in such a way that through a series of IF commands using greater <> or lessor algorithm procedures determines the next array, or the finalization command depending on the output. When programmed correctly it produces all possible 666 solutions in an English numeric alphabet form for any word calculated, then it displays and stores the results. This is the simplest way to describe what the Uncover.exe program does.

Alright above we encrypted one numeric alphabet out of the 443,556 that exist. OK we cannot pat ourselves on the back yet, there are still 443,555 numeric alphabets to calculate by other than A=10 progression of 5 we just did above. You must calculate all 443,556 of them for each word before you can look for designs or patterns.

Many words and names can be calculated to 666 by many different numeric alphabets, but you will find very few that produce clear patterns in relationship to 666. Imagine having to do this by manual calculations, it would take months for most words. Don't worry you can download this program at the bottom of this page for free and it will do all the calculations for you in less than a nana second per word. Getting back to discussing the programs calculation routines.

After you have set up the arrays in a program language format you must then set up the IF question at the end of the arrays calculation memory buffer. Example: IF an inputted word can be calculated to 666 by any of the 443,556 alphabet arrays save results and write to data file. IF inputted word does not total 666 do not save results. This will cause the program to save only those alphabet results where a solution is found for that inputted word.

When using this portion of the program you will notice that most words will have many alphabet solutions for 666. You will also find that about 5 percent of average words or names have no 666 solutions. The name "David" is one of those words with no 666 calculation solution. Among the words that do have 666 solutions, some of them may have as many as 250 or more. Since most of the 666 solutions that have been found have very few patterns that can be interconnected, it takes a lot of review time of numerous results to find clear patterns. In fact if you don't spend some real quality time looking for patterns among the thousands of 666 solutions a person would see, most persons would probably give up before finding a clear indisputable alphabet pattern.

End of excerpt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=570uOJupVBk

Edited by MysteryX

I've got a nice long list of gematria #'s, you guys would be wise not to take it seriously, things might not be what you think.

I've got a nice long list of gematria #'s, you guys would be wise not to take it seriously, things might not be what you think.

You mean this website

http://www.gematrix.org/?word=kissinger

The website you are refering to does not calculate all possibilities for 666 by the scientific method. It uses only progression of 6 and progression of 1 and one other system. The program

shown in the video does all possiblies for whole numbers which does seem to show a clear pattern for progression of 6.

By the way the flash version of the program was created by the user "XENO" an athiest in his attempt to verify or debunk the results of the Dos Version I linked previously. In fact that thread can still be read at the "Aliens and UFO forum" It is in the Armageddon and End times forum and the thread is called " Top researcher solves 666 mystery. I would link it but I'm sure the moderators here might have a problem with that. Anyway XENO verified the results as being accurate, however he still did not agree with the interpetation of the results as they relate to Bible prophecy.

So an athiest has verified the program as being accurate.

Edited by MysteryX

You mean this website

http://www.gematrix.org/?word=kissinger

The website you are refering to does not calculate all possibilities for 666 by the scientific method. It uses only progression of 6 and progression of 1 and one other system. The program

shown in the video does all possiblies for whole numbers which does seem to show a clear pattern for progression of 6.

By the way the flash version of the program was created by the user "XENO" an athiest in his attempt to verify or debunk the results of the Dos Version I linked previously. In fact that thread can still be read at the "Aliens and UFO forum" It is in the Armageddon and End times forum and the thread is called " Top researcher solves 666 mystery. I would link it but I'm sure the moderators here might have a problem with that. Anyway XENO verified the results as being accurate, however he still did not agree with the interpetation of the results as they relate to Bible prophecy.

So an athiest has verified the program as being accurate.

An rtf file of words/phrases that I started two years ago. 666 comes out to many things, Santa Claus, God incarnate, Pit bulls, so again, don't take it seriously. It might come back to bite you on the butt.

Not to mention 666 is a mistranslation in and of itself - most Biblical Scholars think it's actually 616.

An rtf file of words/phrases that I started two years ago. 666 comes out to many things, Santa Claus, God incarnate, Pit bulls, so again, don't take it seriously. It might come back to bite you on the butt.

Actually you should take it MUCH MOREseriously. Its sad that you created that site based on unbelief with a debunking mentality. If you would dig a little deeper and think a little clearer and drop the "I understand all" then you might actually really learn something.

The math is about patterns of good and evil, right choices and wrong choices. Those that hate God will lean towards those patterns that seem to debunk the other patterns and ignore the fact

that the other patterns exist beyond all odds.

Example: PERFECTION = 666

KISSINGER = 666

If Kissinger was the future antichrist what would be a good argument for him or any Antichrist whose name calculates to 666 by progression of 6. Here is an excerpt:

http://sites.google.com/site/pointprophetic/777-is-not-the-number-of-god

By the correct alphabet value key

A=6 B=12 C=18 D=24 E=30 etc

Kissinger = 666

Digital ID Chip=666 Verishield=666 Mark of Beast=666 Bio-Implant=666 Sorceries=666 Necromancy=666 Necromancy=666 Witchcraft=666 Confucius=666 Corrupt=666 Insanity=666 Horrors=666 Treacheries=666 Slaughter=666 Computer=666 Calculation=666 Monetary=666 False Market=666 Stubborn=666 Unruly=666 Illusion=666 Book of the Dead=666 Quarrels=666 Falling Away=666 Hardened Heart=666

By the progression of 7

A=7 B=14 C=21 D=28 E=35 etc

Kissinger = 777

Digital ID Chip=777 VeriShield=777 Mark of Beast=777 Bio-Implant=777 Sorceries=777 Necromancy=777 Witchcraft=777 Confucius=777 Corrupt=777 Insanity=777 Horrors=777 Treacheries=777 Slaughter=777 Computer=777 Calculation=777 Monetary=777 False Market=777 Stubborn=777 Unruly=777 Illusion=777 Book of the Dead=777 Quarrels=777 Falling Away=777 Hardened Heart=777

So to those who say 777 three times, then I guess you really want to say 'sword, sword, sword'. The addition of the numbers in these Hebrew letters is a process called Gematria, just as you have seen in the English and the Greek on other pages. There are potentially hundreds of phrases and words that equate to the gematria total of 777 in Hebrew, but here I will only list a few.

First here are some things that 777 is not

777 - is not the opposite of 666

777 - is not three sevens.

777 - is not mentioned anywhere in the Bible.

In the first chapter of Genesis, it states "In the beginning Elohim created the heavens and earth.

Elohim, Heavens, Earth = 777

The phrase 'One is the Ruach of the Elohim of Lives' = 777

The phrase 'The world of shells' = 777

This is from the concept of Qliphoth in Kabala. Qliphoth is basically the negative runoff from the process of creation, and can deal with demons and anything evil. Go look it up if you want to know more.

Another concept that demonstrates the significance of 777 comes from the Kabalistic diagram of the Tree of Life. For those of you that are not familiar, between each sphere on the tree, there is a path. All in all, there are 22 paths, one for each letter of the Hebrew alphabet. If you notice a concept referred to as the flaming sword that follows these specific paths, it has the gematria of 777. The paths are aleph, daleth, gimel, teth, lamed, nun, peh, resh, and tav. Now, because there is no actual corresponding path from the flaming sword and the Tree of Life, gimel is attributed to this 'phantom' path, nonetheless you get 777.

The number 777 and its true significance is immersed in the Kabalistic sciences such as gematria. Any other meanings attributed to the number 777 apart from the use of gematria, are based in other superstitions and random numerology. They are not founded in scripture or in biblical mysticism. In fact the vast majority of explanations for the number that I hear are ones that people make up off of the top of their heads.

Let us not forget of course the famous number 777 of Las Vegas slot machine fame.

Correct usage of the number 7

The usage of the number seven in the Bible to represent both completion and complete judgment might be possible. But nowhere in the Bible can it be proven, or even shown that the number 777 is to be used to represent the perfect trinity of God.

The number seven used in singular form is the only way the scriptures represent its usage. This is one 7, not three. Even in singular form usage the number seven is never used in scripture to define deity. God never intended for man to take one scriptural truth and expand it to prove the deity of any single person. The usage of the number seven in the Bible was never intended for that purpose. Jesus said, "I am the way", he did not say I am the 7, or I am the 777. Besides if God wanted us to recognize the messiah by a number only he would have never given us all the other scriptures and prophecies concerning the Christ. These prophesies being fulfilled by Jesus Christ over 2,010 years ago.

Now this is a hypothetical situation in respect to Kissinger, do not accuse any person of being the Antichrist until you are sure by all the prophecies of the Bible. However I do believe former secretary of state Henry Kissinger is the most obvious candidate. The reasons I believe this is due to the fact that Henry Kissinger won the Noble Peace prize for negotiating the cease fire in the middle east in the 1960's. The Antichrist is supposed to negotiate a peace agreement according to prophecy. Henry Kissinger is also a Jew who immigrated from Germany. However the biggest reason I believe he is the strongest candidate, is because of what Henry Kissinger has been doing since he left office as secretary of state. Henry Kissinger is far more powerful now, both politically and internationally, than he ever was when he was in office under president Nixon. Henry Kissinger is by far one of the most influential and original architects of the New World Order in concert with his former boss David Rockefeller. To learn more about this click here.

Another point I wish to make is the Antichrist does not come to his full power until he suffers a fatal head wound and then miraculously recovers. So even if Henry Kissinger was the Antichrist Henry's spirit may be redeemable just as any man. What I'm trying to point out is the evil spirit that enters the vessel after the fatal head wound may be the spirit of the Antichrist and have nothing to do with the Spirit of the man that is currently in Henry Kissinger now. Henry may be as redeemable as any man if he accepts Jesus Christ, even if his physical vessel is destined to someday be incarnated with pure evil. This may also be the case for any possible Antichrist candidate. The same is true with Barrack Obama's chief of staff Rahm Immanuel shown on some of my videos and pages. I am convinced Rahm is not the Antichrist and I only included his 666 name result because of his history of being loud, foul-mouthed and threatening to others.

End of excerpt for entire page click link below

http://sites.google.com/site/pointprophetic/777-is-not-the-number-of-god

Here are a couple more videos that demonstrate God patterns that reveal choice. You see it is first about seeing the patterns then it is about why are the patterns this way and then the choice you make in your heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVCOT2y_ov0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUvfOabezWc

Here are a couple of words, calculate them: Buy Sell, steak, T-bone

Lastly you have to be serious otherwise this will all just go over your head. Patterns are not patterns unless they stand out among the random chaos. In other words the other words that are not related to the spiritual discussion of good or evil are the chaos. So if God put the patterns there then he put them there for the humble that would seek and research about them seriously.

Edited by MysteryX

Not to mention 666 is a mistranslation in and of itself - most Biblical Scholars think it's actually 616.

Actually your completely wrong about that only a scare few, less than 10 scholars believe that out of thousands of scholars. Also the 616 debate already happened back in 98-185 AD. They all concluded in that time it was mis-translation of a few copies out of hundreds that were being distributed of scriptures in their day. Now in this century they find another fragment of an old erred copy with 616 and then rehash a long settled debate that was settled over 1,800 years ago.

Edited by MysteryX

I did not create that site.

All them calculations are completely worthless if you are going to believe only what you want to believe. Some of them calculations could be true, a.k.a. Jesus=Lucifer=Proud

Edited by HavocWing

I did not create that site.

All them calculations are completely worthless if you are going to believe only what you want to believe.

If you don't believe the patterns then ignore the patterns. The prophecy about Revealtion 13 and calculating

the number and name of 666 is clear. Now you can ignore the prophecy and refuse to believe it is true

then you will lean towards the results the cause you to believe anything but Jesus Christ.

Keep in mind the Antichrist will demand you worship him as God according to the book of Revelation and take his mark. If you don't

worship him and take his buying and selling mark then your going to die, not only that the Antichrist will eventually have you hunted down

and killed for not worshiping him. So before you get mad a God you might want to get mad at the Antichrist for demanding that you worship him

as God. The Antichrist comes before Jesus returns, so you will have to deal with Antichrist first.

Edited by MysteryX

If you don't believe the patterns then ignore the patterns. The prophecy about Revealtion 13 and calculating

the number and name of 666 is clear. Now you can ignore the prophecy and refuse to believe it is true

then you will lean towards the results the cause you to believe anything but Jesus Christ.

Keep in mind the Antichrist will demand you worship him as God according to the book of Revelation and take his mark. If you don't

worship him and take his buying and selling mark then your going to die, not only that the Antichrist will eventually have you hunted down and killed for not worshiping him. So before you get mad a God you might want to get mad at the Antichrist for demanding that you worship him

as God. The Antichrist comes before Jesus returns, so you will have to deal with Antichrist first.

The only one demanding worship is your god/messiah.

http://bible.cc/luke/19-27.htm

http://bible.cc/luke/19-28.htm

Edited by HavocWing

The only one demanding worship is your god/messiah.

http://bible.cc/luke/19-27.htm

http://bible.cc/luke/19-28.htm

HovocWing why don't you try reading ALL THE BIBLE seriously. I guess you missed these scriptures shown below. Remember according to the Bible the Antichrist/beast comes before

the 2nd coming of Jesus Chrsit.

Revelation 13

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred sixty six.

REVELATION 16:1-2

1 Then I heard a loud voice from the temple to the seven angels, Go pour out the seven bowls of God's wrath upon the earth. 2 So then the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and painful unsightly boils broke out among the people who had taken the mark of the beast or worshiped its image. Remember, those two scriptures you just read are just the beginning of the problems for any person who takes the buying and selling mark of the beast. The next scripture gives warning to all how the Antichrist will treat all forms of religion or forms of belief. This scripture also reveals that God Himself allows this delusion because they reject Jesus Christ.

2nd Thessalonians 2:9-12

9 The coming of the evil one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displaying all types of deceptive miracles, signs and wonders. 10 and every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because the refuse to love the truth so as to be saved. 11 For this reason God sends upon them a powerful delusion so that they would believe a lie. 12 That all would be condemned who refuse to believe the truth, but rather have taken pleasure in evil.

Did you notice the scripture above. God sends the Antichrist. WHY? because they refuse to believe in the one God sent, that being Jesus Christ. All you have to do is ask Jesus to prove himself to you supernaturally by the power of the Holy Spirit. I'm not talking about organized Christianity or going to a church. Just ask him right where you at right now, being humble might help too. I mean Jesus suffered quite a bit for you, I think being a little more humble might go along way when you pray. From God's point of view I don't think that would be asking too much.

Forget about Christians that have hurt you. Go direct to God in Jesus' name then see what happens. You have nothing to lose except hell :)

Edited by MysteryX

HovocWing why don't you try reading ALL THE BIBLE seriously. I guess you missed these scriptures shown below. Remember according to the Bible the Antichrist/beast comes before

the 2nd coming of Jesus Chrsit.

Revelation 13

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred sixty six.

REVELATION 16:1-2

1 Then I heard a loud voice from the temple to the seven angels, Go pour out the seven bowls of God's wrath upon the earth. 2 So then the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and painful unsightly boils broke out among the people who had taken the mark of the beast or worshiped its image. Remember, those two scriptures you just read are just the beginning of the problems for any person who takes the buying and selling mark of the beast. The next scripture gives warning to all how the Antichrist will treat all forms of religion or forms of belief. This scripture also reveals that God Himself allows this delusion because they reject Jesus Christ.

2nd Thessalonians 2:9-12

9 The coming of the evil one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displaying all types of deceptive miracles, signs and wonders. 10 and every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because the refuse to love the truth so as to be saved. 11 For this reason God sends upon them a powerful delusion so that they would believe a lie. 12 That all would be condemned who refuse to believe the truth, but rather have taken pleasure in evil.

Well if you've seen the ten commandments, moses is the one who called down fire.

Try using this site instead of just reading the bible, same thing as the bible but gives cross references.

http://bible.cc/revelation/13-13.htm

Edited by HavocWing

Also Havocwing if your going to calculate values of words then you need to understand anagrams of words as well. That might explain the totals of some words where it seems to make no sense. I assume you know what a anagram is but let me post a note about it anyway.

An anagram is a type of word play, the result of rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to produce a new word or phrase, using all the original letters exactly once; for example orchestra can be rearranged into carthorse.

Evilest On

Evil Onset

Vilest One

Evil Set On

Net So Evil

Evil Tones

Evil Stone

Evil Notes

All the words above are anagrams of the word: "TELEVISION"

Anagram tool Online

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/index.html

Edited by MysteryX

The math is about patterns of good and evil, right choices and wrong choices. Those that hate God will lean towards those patterns that seem to debunk the other patterns and ignore the fact

that the other patterns exist beyond all odds.

Example: PERFECTION = 666

KISSINGER = 666

Here are a couple more videos that demonstrate God patterns that reveal choice. You see it is first about seeing the patterns then it is about why are the patterns this way and then the choice you make in your heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVCOT2y_ov0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUvfOabezWc

Here are a couple of words, calculate them: Buy Sell, steak, T-bone

Lastly you have to be serious otherwise this will all just go over your head. Patterns are not patterns unless they stand out among the random chaos. In other words the other words that are not related to the spiritual discussion of good or evil are the chaos. So if God put the patterns there then he put them there for the humble that would seek and research about them seriously.

So basically, this isn't reliable. If you consider two things evil and they have a good number, you can just say it's "chaos". Or if two things that you consider to be good have evil numbers you can just say it's "chaos".

Or if a thing that you consider to be good and evil have the same good or evil number, you can just say "you have to use your heart to make a choice".

Also, the bible says that the number of the beast is 666 (616 in the oldest copy), but where does he say you have to make up a numeric system from the alphabet and use a Greek word in order to determine this?

Also Havocwing if your going to calculate values of words then you need to understand anagrams of words as well. That might explain the totals of some words where it seems to make no sense. I assume you know what a anagram is but let me post a note about it anyway.

An anagram is a type of word play, the result of rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to produce a new word or phrase, using all the original letters exactly once; for example orchestra can be rearranged into carthorse.

Evilest On

Evil Onset

Vilest One

Evil Set On

Net So Evil

Evil Tones

Evil Stone

Evil Notes

Anagram tool Online

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/index.html

I know what an anagram is, here's one.

God the father

The godfather

Edited by HavocWing

So basically, this isn't reliable. If you consider two things evil and they have a good number, you can just say it's "chaos". Or if two things that you consider to be good have evil numbers you can just say it's "chaos".

Or if a thing that you consider to be good and evil have the same good or evil number, you can just say "you have to use your heart to make a choice".

Also, the bible says that the number of the beast is 666 (616 in the oldest copy), but where does he say you have to make up a numeric system from the alphabet and use a Greek word in order to determine this?

You will have to go to this website to learn more. Keep in mind this information is not mainstream Chrsitianity. All of mainstream rejects this infomation. This page should answer some of your questions.

Q&A

http://sites.google.com/site/pointprophetic/typical-questions-and-objections-on-the-english-gematria

Author Orgins

http://sites.google.com/site/pointprophetic/rapture-of-the-church-pre-mid-or-post-tribulation/endtime666calculator/original-author-of-the-english-gematria

Edited by MysteryX

I know what an anagram is, here's one.

God the father

The godfather

Very Good.... here are two more for God the Father

Hated The Frog

Death The Frog

Edited by MysteryX

Evilest On

Evil Onset

Vilest One

Evil Set On

Net So Evil

Evil Tones

Evil Stone

Evil Notes

Anagram tool Online

http://wordsmith.org...gram/index.html

Oh my god............. OH MY GOD! NOT TELEVISION!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, this is all bull. Back to watching TV.devil.gif

Mystery X I commend you for trying to pass along a word of wisdom. But be advised that several here are hard core WILL NOT BELIEVE types. Even on threads not about skepticism they regularly feel the need to throw bombs. So have fun and don't take them too seriously.