Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anne Frank baptized after death? by Mormons?

Paracelse

So the Mormons have now attempted to steal the souls of the parents of famed Nazi hunter, the late Simon Weisenthal, just like they tried to steal the soul of thousands of victims of the Holocaust, including Anne Frank, and even such people as Barack Obama's late mother, who was "conicidentally" baptized only months before the 2008 presidential election.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Now I s'pose there is no big deal for the deceased (at least it wouldn't be for me) since they don't really know about it, but I s'pose for the survivors it could pose a problem?

And what would Romney think about that?

How do you give magic undies to dead people?

http://blogs.jpost.com/content/posthumous-baptism-living-problem-romney

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paracelse

• Clarakore

• Wyvernkeeper

• Tata Rompe Pecho

And this is why the Mormons have been told to not do this to the Jewish community, the emotional distress it causes to Holocaust survivors and/or their families as well as the families of the victims of the Holocaust. And the Mormons time and again have said "we'll stop" and they never do.

Now I s'pose there is no big deal for the deceased (at least it wouldn't be for me) since they don't really know about it, but I s'pose for the survivors it could pose a problem?

And what would Romney think about that?

How do you give magic undies to dead people?

http://blogs.jpost.com/content/posthumous-baptism-living-problem-romney

Yup, no big deal. When I read the Newspaper, I bless and Baptize by name, all those in the obits section to Heaven. Takes me a while sometimes to read the paper Good thing I Live in a small town,lol. but making it a dog and pony show, or notify survivors, I would not do. It's for them. (Im not a Mormon Mon)

Love Omnaka

Edited by Omnaka

And this is why the Mormons have been told to not do this to the Jewish community, the emotional distress it causes to Holocaust survivors and/or their families as well as the families of the victims of the Holocaust. And the Mormons time and again have said "we'll stop" and they never do.

Yeah somewhere I've read Simon Wisenthal has been baptized also but he's fame was not as great as that of Anne Franck so it didn't creates the same media wave.

Edited by Paracelse

I think they should keep doing it, just shut up about it and stop publicizing it.

Forgiving someones sins and sending them to our heaven is a private affair for the spirit involved.

Love Omnaka

Edited by Omnaka

Great news! I always wanted to meet Anne Frank. Now that she will be in heaven too I will be able to.

/tongue-in-cheek

Edited by Unseelie

Great news! I always wanted to meet Anne Frank. Now that she will be in heaven too I will be able to.

/tongue-in-cheek

Methink that just from what she suffered from the nazis she should be there if the place existed and didn't need the morons oups mormons :innocent:

Quite offensive. As if getting the blessing of the Mormons would make a difference. What hubris ! Makes the church of Rome seems positively benign.

Quite offensive. As if getting the blessing of the Mormons would make a difference. What hubris ! Makes the church of Rome seems positively benign.

That's because the vatican have way much more experience in hidding things :P

Only problem with the whole thing is that such "blessing" would only get them to the "servant" circle of heaven. They still have to vie for a spot at the 10,000 ruler spots.(they may have had a "Revelation" that bumped up the spot number a few K, but I don't keep up with the latest belief fads on the Mormon circuit.) But basically is just getting more slaves for the heavenly Plantation( or w/e the servants are supposed to do in the Mormon version of Heaven. Personally I always thought Valhalla was more badass).

Edited by wittyusernamefailed

I thought the whole posthumous baptising thing was out of order...

Having said that, if the Mormons feel they can do it to other people, then people can do similar things to Mormons

My Aunt showed me this website, couldn't stop laughing when I saw it... http://alldeadmormonsarenowgay.com/

Edited by Wyvernkeeper

Yup, no big deal. When I read the Newspaper, I bless and Baptize by name, all those in the obits section to Heaven. Takes me a while sometimes to read the paper Good thing I Live in a small town

I've never met anyone who had the power to forgive other people's sins and send them to heaven. This is quite a valuable skill to have. Would you consider doing this full time? Perhaps setting up a website so that people can donate money, food, and water to you so that you can do this 18 hours a day for people across the world? Seems like it's not fair that only the people in your town receive the benefits of your gift.

Having said that, if the Mormons feel they can do it to other people, then people can do similar things to Mormons

My Aunt showed me this website, couldn't stop laughing when I saw it... http://alldeadmormonsarenowgay.com/

I laughed so hard I couldn't resist sharing this link with all my friends .... thanks :tu: :tu: :tu:

From the article

"I am a Holocaust survivor. It is so offensive in the sense that Holocaust victims were killed solely because they were Jews. And here comes the Mormon church taking away their Jewishness," said Abraham H. Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League. "It's like killing them twice."Mormons believe the baptism ritual allows deceased people a way to the afterlife, but it offends members of many other religions.

Jews are particularly offended by an attempt to alter the religion of Holocaust victims, and the baptism of Holocaust survivors was supposed to have been barred by a 1995 agreement.

If they really did do this to a dead Jewish girl, then they should be ashamed of themselves.. I do not get why Mormons feel the argue to baptise the dead anyway? Baptism is for the living and is a chose that is made by either parents at birth and yourself later on.. It is all about how you want to live and do things.. . It means nothing in death if the dead have not consented.. highly unlikely they will do either

Edited by Beckys_Mom

It is per my understanding that Baptism is an anointing of holy water, typically on the forehead, that sort of requires the soon-to-be Christian's (or Mormon, whatever) presence. What did they do? Find Anne Frank's body and anoint it? How can you baptize someone without their consent nor their presence? What if the person isn't willing to "accept the light of Christ" into their lives? Or deaths? I'm confused, how does this bloody work!? :wacko:

It's magic!

They probably summon the soul of the deceased, have it possess a medium, toss some holy water on the medium, boom! baptized yo!

Edited by CakeOrDeath

Too funny.

then I declare that all religious people are now all atheists

no takesy-backies!

there I solved the world's problem. I got rid of religion.

I laughed so hard I couldn't resist sharing this link with all my friends .... thanks :tu: :tu: :tu:

Too funny.

I know.. It's so good!

then I declare that all religious people are now all atheists

no takesy-backies!

there I solved the world's problem. I got rid of religion.

Lols, good work Randy...

They baptize EVERYONE .If you have a loved one die,and you put an obituary in the news paper,they will baptize them.They have people that comb thru all major city newspaper obits,and they baptize anyone they find.

They frigging sent me a letter,telling me they have baptized my mom,and she could now go to heaven.

I was too wiped out from her death to care,but then i went and looked at their archives.

It is on line .

My mom,her brother,and my grandmother,all their names were in there.

So I looked further .

Pick a famous person ..Bruce and Brandon Lee,Toshiro Mifune,Jimi Hendrix,Kurt Cobain.

Michael Jackson,is now a Mormon,and im sure Whitney Houston,and Davey Jones.

One of my friends,when she's lost touch with someone ,who she cannot contact,she looks in the Mormon archives to see if their name is there,then she knows if they have died or not.

One friend of mine is Mormon,and she tried to explain it to me,but I find any religion,that claims it has dibs on entrance to heaven,is just totally arrogant .

Just my 2cents.

IDGAF what they claim, theyre absolutely lucky nobody in my family has passed and been baptized by them. The truth is it's against our will, and is against humanity to force a faith upon them. Funny thing that mormons are forcing there faith upon all others its like the holocaust all over again but this time nobody is safe right?

Id love to see a mormon try that bs to one of my close relatives, lawsuit much? Law dont work, foot to ass much?

I'd love to see someone try to put themselves in the frame of mind of the Mormons to better understand since I don't. Maybe it is a burden they feel for others and this ritual alleviates their own pain?

In either case I do not see it as an issue.

I'd love to see someone try to put themselves in the frame of mind of the Mormons to better understand since I don't. Maybe it is a burden they feel for others and this ritual alleviates their own pain?

In either case I do not see it as an issue.

Many wars have been fought, many lives have been taken, many wives without husbands, many kids without fathers, many mothers without sons over this same exact subject, stating that in your opinion its not an issue is quite crude considering the possibility that even some of your ancestors may have been lost to such.

Whichever there belief is unimportant, they're forcing it upon people. That alone is anti-humanitarian, and if in the states unconstitutional. No faith should be allowed such a cruel freedom as to force itself upon others. Consider it a religious rape.

Oh, I suppose I don't see it as an issue is because I would not mind prayers or rituals sent my way or to those I love, regardless of the religion they choose. Positive energy and good intentions are always welcome.

Many wars have been fought, many lives have been taken, many wives without husbands, many kids without fathers, many mothers without sons over this same exact subject, stating that in your opinion its not an issue is quite crude considering the possibility that even some of your ancestors may have been lost to such.

I also believe thousands of instances of peace were maintained because of acceptance. So much for the wars that have been fought, I forgive them, lol.

Edited by Unseelie