Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bouncer

The alien deception? Alien invasion coming?

8 posts in this topic

Anyone watched this vid? Thoughts?

I have a question. So is the space-space weapon program still opened or already shut down?

:blink:

Wait a sec. Did she meant Soviets didn't had space based weapons? How then she would explain Soviet Istrebitel Sputnikov? Space greenhouses?

why do so called "experts" always lump in one thing with another, now theres people believing the "Second Coming" will be on Dec. 2012 because the Maya predicted it, even though the Maya werent Catholic/Christian, and probably never heard of Christ until the Spanish went over and shoved it down their throats (along with spears, swords etc. etc.) and now people are lumping in Nibiru, alien invasions, second coming of Jesus, and even the Twelfth Imam Mahdis return, oh yeah and throw the Illuminati in there too.

Roll on 2013.

Always check out a person's credentials. This is what I found out about Dr. Rosin: "Honorary Doctorate in Humanities from Archbishop Soloman Gbadebo, Nigeria." (from Wiki)

Well if we're all gona be dead on Dec. 22 why the sam hell do I keep going to work?!?!

ITs always a good time in the U of M reading all this informative lolly-gaggers like the Stuff Dr. Rosin spews . Its all to keep us on our back laughing,thats how they are going to attack us,Thats hows you know its time to Get up and hit the B.B.Q stand ! :wacko: