Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
7STAR

The Church of Rebecca Black

6 posts in this topic

http://pdfcast.org/pdf/the-church-of-rebecca-black

If you like your religions with a healthy dose of self-aware irony.

Dear Friends and other pretentious degenerates,

I write this letter of advertisement to tell you I am embarking on a journey of epic disasters. Fear not, the trigger was pulled some time ago -- I am now merely exiting the barrel. Shattering expectations and realities as I whirl about in this world of smoke and mirrors and electro-magnetism.

*ahem* The word "STUPID" is defined as 'lacking intelligence or common sense'. I have been defined as stupid by many people who probably knew what they were talking about. And what I'm about to share with you will probably confirm that as fact once and for all. Because on this day, I submit to you the stupidest thing the world will ever know: The Church of Rebecca Black. But know it the world shall! Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not even in my lifetime. . . but it will happen. I have read the tea-leaves, interpreted the signs of the times, and basked in the glory of irrational fate! And it always comes back to this point of reference. Always.

"This is a story — And we are the characters

We are the world — We are the Imagination of ourselves

And so the only thing left to do — Is enjoy it."

So please enjoy THIS for whatever value it may bring you. And remember, The Church of Rebecca Black doesn't want your soul, money, or even you to talk about it. It merely asks the question: "Y SO SERIOUS?"

Y SO SERIOUS? Indeed!

— The Editor

Well, it did make me laugh. I didn't have the patience to read all 25 pages though... Some of it was hilarious! Thanks. :)

Well, it did make me laugh. I didn't have the patience to read all 25 pages though... Some of it was hilarious! Thanks. :)

thank you! you made my day. and it's not going anywhere so you can always finish it later.

You're welcome and I hope you have a nice day and a nice week and a nice month...I hope you have a nice eternity! And I am so glad I made your day. :)

P.S. I just finished reading it, pretty funny. Thanks again.

Edited by Gummug

Moved to a more appropriate forum

The Church just a shot in the pineal gland today. published on disinfo.com !!

http://www.disinfo.com/2012/03/the-church-of-rebecca-black/

Not only is it being published on the anniversary of when Rebecca Black officially went viral. but today is also the anniversary of H.P. Lovecraft's deathday. a man whose work was a major influence in this piece.

p.s. I have no say on when or if any of my articles get published so here's to reclusive artists and 'odd coincidences'