Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man Finds A Dead Alien-Real Or Fake?

beadyeyedbill

I am new here so please be gentle with me. I was thinking of something to write for my first post, I came across this on youtube, posted a couple of days ago. Some guy claims to have found the remains of a mangled, mutilated, mummified winged alien creature in a farmers field. When I first started viewing the clip I thought yeah this is not real, however, the more I watched it the more I was convinced that I might actually be looking at a biological creature made of some sort of flesh, wether that be chicken, lamb, beef, fish or alien biology is obviously open to debate. The guy gives us a good look at the thing and I think that the back of the head is rather convincing as it looks alienish, and appears to hang over the plate, he claims to have it in his freezer. I do not doubt that unexplained creatures exist as I saw something strange myself when I was a kid playing out, and if Mr Wong wants to claim he has an alien, then hey who am I to stand in his way, but do photos and footage of unexpalined phenomena prove anything no matter how bad or good they are, I mean take the moon landings, a lot of the footage does look like very early 1960's special effects? To read the full story you will have to click on the comments page http://www.youtube.com/user/marcoliwong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X85w5bMvfQ

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lilly

• Diversion

• jbondo

• Englishgent

Top Posters In This Topic

I am new here so please be gentle with me. I was thinking of something to write for my first post, I came across this on youtube, posted a couple of days ago. Some guy claims to have found the remains of a mangled, mutilated, mummified winged alien creature in a farmers field. When I first started viewing the clip I thought yeah this is not real, however, the more I watched it the more I was convinced that I might actually be looking at a biological creature made of some sort of flesh, wether that be chicken, lamb, beef, fish or alien biology is obviously open to debate. The guy gives us a good look at the thing and I think that the back of the head is rather convincing as it looks alienish, and appears to hang over the plate, he claims to have it in his freezer. I do not doubt that unexplained creatures exist as I saw something strange myself when I was a kid playing out, and if Mr Wong wants to claim he has an alien, then hey who am I to stand in his way, but do photos and footage of unexpalined phenomena prove anything no matter how bad or good they are, I mean take the moon landings, a lot of the footage does look like very early 1960's special effects? To read the full story you will have to click on the comments page http://www.youtube.com/user/marcoliwong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X85w5bMvfQ

when I was a lad, I once found a giant puff ball...huge thing it was, my 12 years old frame could barely carry it home, but I did, I was a hero at my school...oddly...and everyone said 'call the news'...which I did....and was in the news paper....now, had I found an alien, id of done the same thing by calling the news...

nowadays....folk post to youtube... but an alien finding? NOT IN THE NEWS?

nah..

Edited by bouncer

I'm amused at what people don't consider before they attempt to perpetrate a hoax. As the last poster said, putting it on a dinner plate and then into the fridge is not something normal.

Uhh yea, just shove that hot dog to the side and put it over there. Another issues is how the hoaxer keep moving and jerking the camera around, never actually stopping for more than an instant.

This is a terrible hoax, so terrible that it's comical.

Edited by jbondo

it's a dead tooth fairy! :unsure2:

Does anyone else get the impression that this "alien" is rather plant-like? :unsure2: Whatever it is, my guess is that it's very much terrestrial in origin.

Does anyone else get the impression that this "alien" is rather plant-like? :unsure2: Whatever it is, my guess is that it's very much terrestrial in origin.

Yeah, I agree: it looks like a real or fake mandrake root:

ToyMandrakeRoot.jpg

http://www.twelvesixteen.net/home/2011/08/11/classic-twelvesixteen/learn-something-new-everyday-mandrake-root/

Edited by Abramelin