Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More NASA anomalies in Earth orbit.

lyoung1101

Your thoughts? Let's analyze this. Let's break this down section by section.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• badeskov

• DONTEATUS

• lyoung1101

• J. K.

Top Posters In This Topic

Your thoughts? Let's analyze this. Let's break this down section by section.

Go on then , get started breaking it down!!

That blinking opera music again!! Dont know why folk always put a tune like that on space vids.....anyhoo this is a vid thats been here before...however, I dont recall seeing that trianglular (craft) at 2.50s... its great

Edited by bouncer

Go on then , get started breaking it down!!

That blinking opera music again!! Dont know why folk always put a tune like that on space vids.....anyhoo this is a vid thats been here before...however, I dont recall seeing that trianglular (craft) at 2.50s... its great

Yes Please forgive the redundancy if you have seen this before. But some of these vids that people throw together on the tube will also have new material not previously seen.

P.S. I always mute the music ;)

Edited by lyoung1101

That clip doesnt work for me :no: Is it the same old (debris and ice) crap as before?

I've always thought it interesting that some of these clips resemble micro-organisms in a microscope view.

One day in maybe my life time there wont be any loss for words like I have at this moment.

Geezz people its really old junk in the trunk.

That clip doesnt work for me :no: Is it the same old (debris and ice) crap as before?

Yup, same old stuff. Normal space debris and ice.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Yup, same old stuff. Normal space debris and ice.

It never ceases to amaze me how much angst and drama simple space junk can generate. :blink:

It never ceases to amaze me how much angst and drama simple space junk can generate. :blink:

Pretty amazing indeed....I have all the angst and drama I need finishing up my latest project, don't need to drum some irrelevant stuff to something it is absolutely not.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Pretty amazing indeed....I have all the angst and drama I need finishing up my latest project, don't need to drum some irrelevant stuff to something it is absolutely not.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Save some time Badeskovs for John Stewarts show with Neil de Grasse Tyson . It really Rocked ! We need to Elect, him for pres ! :tu:

Good luck on your project ! Texas is calling you friend !

I think the image at 4:26 is the computers wallpaper.