Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Still Waters

Bakery unveils 24-hour cupcake ATM

8 posts in this topic

Most ATMs serve the purpose of fattening our wallets (admittedly while shrinking the bank balance) - but a new take on the facility looks set to fatten our waistlines instead.

Popular LA bakery Sprinkles is launching a cupcake ATM, in order that its fans can get their hands on its products at any time of day or night.

In addition to cupcakes, 24-Hour Sprinkles will sell branded clothing, cake mix and even treats for dogs.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Isn't that what a vending machine is? a 24 hour cupcake atm?

Isn't that what a vending machine is? a 24 hour cupcake atm?

Shssh Fluffy, they're trying to make everyone think this is a new innovation in order to boost sales! :yes:

Our local police station was replaced by an ATM thingy. Apparently you're supposed to press the buzzer and ask for assistance... or scream if you're being attacked, and a cop-car comes to your rescue. Dunno if it gives you a receipt.

Progress is great, innit?

omg omg omg i want a cupcake now, i wish our bakery had a 24 hour cupcake machine

What a...magical...age we live in. :unsure2:

You can't get anyone from any organization via your 'smart phone' to answer any question (it's all automated). But, you can get yourself a cupcake 24/7...magical indeed.

I think if they stuck a regular vending machine outside 24/7.. it wouldn't last long lol SMASH and run...!!