Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is this a Ghost at Fairy Glenn Hotel Wales

*blonde**brummie*

This photo was taken by me on my old mobile phone whilst we were drinking at the Fairy Glen Hotel in Capelulo, North Wales. The two pictures you see here were actually taken from a video that i took as i circled the room with my phone, the only thing that has been done here is that the two pictures have been extracted from the video, nothing else has been done. In this picture you see the image of a man looking to the side and in the next picture you can clearly see the man looking straight at you.

post-19554-0-87959600-1330768765_thumb.j

We originally thought that the image was a light reflection on the window, but as Capelulo is a small village at the base of a mountain it dont have many street lamps and how many light reflections do you know of that turn and look at you?

So In this second photo you can see that the image of the man is now looking straight towards us.

post-19554-0-09615100-1330768943_thumb.j

I can't explaine it.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• *blonde**brummie*

• vitruvian12

• Paul Rubino

• mrknownothing

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This photo was taken by me on my old mobile phone whilst we were drinking at the Fairy Glen Hotel in Capelulo, North Wales. The two pictures you see here were actually taken from a video that i took as i circled the room with my phone, the only thing that has been done here is that the two pictures have been extracted from the video, nothing else has been done. In this picture you see the image of a man looking to the side and in the next picture you can clearly see the man looking straight at you.

We originally thought that the image was a light reflection on the window, but as Capelulo is a small village at the base of a mountain it dont have many street lamps and how many light reflections do you know of that turn and look at you?

So In this second photo you can see that the image of the man is now looking straight towards us.

I can't explaine it.

Im not even sure where Im supposed to be looking. Is the image you see in the window? Nothing jumps out at me but the picture is so small and such poor quality I dont see how anything can accurately be determined from it. If it is in the window at night time then I think a light reflection from inside would be reasonable to explain it. Im assuming there were lights on in the pub at the time it was taken.

To be honest there were no cars outside very little lighting the pub was quite empty it was about 10'ish at night no one sitting by the window seat where the mans image is though the window as i said before i am a believer but also a bit sceptic to all i know was it was dark outside we did think it was a light refection and maybe it is a illusion who knows......

To be honest there were no cars outside very little lighting the pub was quite empty it was about 10'ish at night no one sitting by the window seat where the mans image is though the window as i said before i am a believer but also a bit sceptic to all i know was it was dark outside we did think it was a light refection and maybe it is a illusion who knows......

It seems clear there was light close to the window. I still dont make out any face, either sideways or toward the camera, but the same light that is reflecting in the window is also reflecting on the table top, most likely a ceiling or hanging light from above

I can't explaine it.

I'll second the pareidolia opinion above.

Explaining what is allegedly in the photo before showing the photo is like telling people what to listen for in an EVP before playing the EVP. People will see and hear what they're led to see and hear.

To avoid any bias, it's better to just post alleged evidence without a setup or commentary.

Edited by Paul Rubino

Can't see anything. Maybe circle what you mean :)

it looks like your own reflection, but pareidolia makes it look like a face. just my opinion.

I don't see anything PLUS the photo is way too blurry and pixilated for it to be of any use.