Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] THE CIA's heart attack gun...

bouncer

Hi

I was reading this article about Andrew breitbart, recently decease after saying he has college movies of Obama...

http://www.deathrattlesports.com/archives/7362/the-andrew-breitbart-obama-video-will-it-live-up-to-hype/

Then I came upon this story about a heart attack gun.... with vid!! See some of the comments on youtube after!

Wonder how many deaths, (I mean assasinations) have been carried out with that thing? Think of historic whistle blowers, or spys or whatever, who talk and then suddenly die a while later...of heart attacks, even tho they were otherwise healthy

cant watch a vid?

Then have a read here:

http://www.newworldorderreport.com/News/tabid/266/ID/195/CIA-secret-weapon-of-assassination--Heart-Attack-Gun-Declassified-1975.aspx

Edited by bouncer
  • Like 1

Was breitbart "otherwise healthy"?

You saying he wasnt?

But who knows except those closest? link: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/03/andrew-breitbart-coroner-wants-to-cover-all-bases-in-death-probe.html

In the UK a a bulgarian dissident was shot by a tiny pellet containing poison, shot into his leg...from an umbrella!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgi_Markov

So without doubt there are 'arms' being manufactured to covertly kill, the CIA heart attack gun was from YEARS ago, and we all know technology marches quickly forwards, who knows whats available now!

Im soon to be 46, Ive known 3 or 4 folk have heart attacks younger than me, and 2 died. But this is just the whole thing about it, you kill someone with a secret weapon, and they 'could' have died naturally by other medical opinions..

Thats what conspiracy theories are all about isnt it/. Who knows for sure? Coincidentally of course he had p***ed a great deal of political people off...and was releasing a video of a young Obama, that showed a not to positive light...

and people with power who get p***ed off at someone else? Poor JFK as a prime example

But the mere fact they're even invented...

Edited by bouncer

On yahoo, Breitbarts father inlaw stated that Breitbart had heart issues.

One thing that may quell the talk of a conspiracy: Breitbart's father-in-law told the Associated Press that he had suffered heart problems in 2010.

After looking at recent pictures of the guy, he appeared to be 43 going on 70. He didn't look healthy at all. Not to mention that 43 is not too young for a heart attack or cardiac arrest. In my career I have done CPR on people in their 20's who had undiagnosed heart problems...it happens more often than you would think.

After looking at recent pictures of the guy, he appeared to be 43 going on 70. He didn't look healthy at all. Not to mention that 43 is not too young for a heart attack or cardiac arrest. In my career I have done CPR on people in their 20's who had undiagnosed heart problems...it happens more often than you would think.

fair response! :tu:

But my initial point was about the CIA gun, Breitbart was just picked up as a recent example of a govt opposer who suddenly died, and Im not suggesting it was a 'hit' on him, (tho we may never know)

Nope - my curiosity about the gun, even if I may have made it look suggestive to quote Breitbart, (rip).... is the fact that one is needed anyway... a mystery assasin still kills someone and still remains a 'mystery'..as with JFK.... and if its a CIA funded hit, the assasin will never be revealed anyway

but to develop secret death weapons that kill but 'dont' look like an asasination, thats my whole point, really..

I mean why bother?

Edited by bouncer

Why bother? A key strategy in many government operations, large or small, lethal or othrwise, is deniability.

Fascinating video! :yes:

I admire the woman for speaking out, and she is a true whistleblower!

Great to see the old pictures of Barry Goldwater. Terrific weapon.

Yes, the CIA is way out of control, with its moral compass spinning, for those few good men in the Agency.

Harry Truman was well aware of the crisis.

Why bother? A key strategy in many government operations, large or small, lethal or othrwise, is deniability.

Of course it is...

So a heart attack gun from many years ago must have been invented for a purpose id expect...and heart attacks being a common form of death, we can never know who, in the shady world of politics/military/finance...have been removed this way!

So now, on a more public level, we have sound weapons to be used in crowd control, heat weapons to heat.. lets say... protestors, but without injury.. Japanese scientists have even invented a weapon to stop us talking!!!

see: http://www.webpronews.com/japan-invents-speech-canceling-gun-2012-03

(tho Im not sure its not misinfo)

Blimey whats going on in this world?

Edited by Lilly
corrected terminology

Anything is possible, but I doubt the CIA killed Breitbart. Wasn't he 'on their side'?

Im not suggesting it was a 'hit' on him, (tho we may never know)

'course you aren't. ^_^

but to develop secret death weapons that kill but 'dont' look like an asasination, thats my whole point, really..

I mean why bother?

You...really don't see the strategic value of this? I mean, poisoning has been a tool of assassination since politics first became a thing.

I suppose my biggest question here is...what's the surprise?

Edited by aquatus1

'course you aren't. ^_^

well, sometimes you might read something like:.......

"Before Andrew Breitbart’s death he had been talking to anyone who would listen about a video he had of President Obama that could derail any hope for a re-election bid.

At CPAC 2012 he said:

“I’ve got videos. This election we’re going to vet him”

“To show why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008.”

“The videos are going to come out; the narrative is going to come out that Barack Obama met a bunch of silver ponytails back in the 1980s like Bill and Bernadine Dohrn, equally radical, who said one day we’re going to have the presidency. And the rest of us slept while they plotted….”

This sounds intriguing and add to that the tragic death of Breitbart the hype-o-meter is going bananas. On top of that, his death came on the same day (March 1) he said something big would happen (assuming he meant the release of the video).

Breitbart spoke to Lawrence Sinclair of Sinclair News, stating, “Wait til they see what happens March 1st.” Nobody that I can ever recall has ever picked the date of their death and says “Wait ’til they see what happens…” and it seems beyond coincidental. He died the same day the tapes were to be released. To question his death is not a conspiracy but rather shows you have a pulse"

source: http://www.deathrattlesports.com/archives/7362/the-andrew-breitbart-obama-video-will-it-live-up-to-hype/

and: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2109703/Andrew-Breitbart-dead-Bloggers-unexpected-death-sparks-conspiracy-theories.html

Guess no-one can prove otherwise, eh?

Edited by bouncer

Yeah, don't worry, no one here thought for a second you weren't referring to a conspiracy.

But still, what is the surprise here? Are we gathered at the backyard fence to just gossip and give knowing glances to each other, like housewives speculating about the going-ons of the neighbors?

Yeah, don't worry, no one here thought for a second you weren't referring to a conspiracy.

Ha..... maybe...... but thats the name of this forum...conspiracy!

But still, what is the surprise here? Are we gathered at the backyard fence to just gossip and give knowing glances to each other, like housewives speculating about the going-ons of the neighbors?

No not at all, but then whats the bigger picture here? 1984 ring any bells?

Jeez, what are you...60ish? :unsure: I thought that old stereotype went the way of the dodo bird when women had to start working full time to help support their families, raise the kids, cook, take care of the house and their husbands.

Not to mention, I work in an all male environment and I can guarantee they gossip as much, if not more, than most females.

Don't want to derail the thread...just had to get that off my chest. :P

HHMM makes me wonder if I'm being targeted. I have been having near cardiac failure for about three years ( after posting "dissident" speech). In my line of work I see GOV liscense plates all the time and I never put the two together til reading this post. Whenever I have had an episode that I (combat with aspirin) I see one of these vehicles. They really are "OUT TO GET US".

Edited by cerberusxp

so what was on the video?

I heard he was plotting with terrorists to take over the whitehouse and institute a dictorship, then kill 25 million americans. maybe the real secret is that he was an undercover informant. cia? fbi?

He had suffered from heart problems for years.

He had suffered from heart problems for years.

Should have read another post down to see my response:

Ha..... maybe...... but thats the name of this forum...conspiracy!

Absolutely! No need to be coy about it here.:tu:

No not at all, but then whats the bigger picture here? 1984 ring any bells?

Yeah, that's that book about a place where the government didn't use poison, or subtlety, or politics. They just did whatever the hell they wanted to in front of everyone.

Jeez, what are you...60ish? :unsure: I thought that old stereotype went the way of the dodo bird when women had to start working full time to help support their families, raise the kids, cook, take care of the house and their husbands.

Not to mention, I work in an all male environment and I can guarantee they gossip as much, if not more, than most females.

Don't want to derail the thread...just had to get that off my chest. :P

Well, as long as its clear we are talking about gossip, okay.

Besides, guys talk about much more interesting gossip than women do. Assassination, football, cooking outdoors, the cool stuff.

HHMM makes me wonder if I'm being targeted. I have been having near cardiac failure for about three years ( after posting "dissident" speech). In my line of work I see GOV liscense plates all the time and I never put the two together til reading this post. Whenever I have had an episode that I (combat with aspirin) I see one of these vehicles. They really are "OUT TO GET US".

"Hey big guy, how's life treating--did that guy in the black car just shoot a dart into you?!"

"Yeah, seriously, third time this week. It's getting really annoying." <_<

...Assassination, football, cooking outdoors, the cool stuff.

I dunno, I was talking about the Kennedy Assassination to one of my female friends just yesterday. Football is a usual topic of discussion...but not since the Pats blew the Superbowl. Cooking inside, outside...very hot topic for us females. I suspect the gender differences lie more with the rest of the "cool stuff"? Which would be what exactly? :unsure2: (I suspect it's not likely shoes or jewelry)

Sure, but what part of the Kennedy assasination where you talking about? The actual event or the many cool ways that it could have been done? Football...well, I speak out of school, as it took me 4 years in college before I realized football isn't scored by the yards. Cooking outdoors...meh, brute force cooking (fire, meat, salt) is man's domain. Shoes and jewelry...well, boots and bling, I think. It depends mostly on functionality, I think.

new_fashion_gun_belt_buckle_Gun_014.jpg

I think the obvious thought to go through one's mind upon hearing about a "Heart Attack Gun" is - why would any government have a need for such a device? I mean, if you're going to kill someone, why would you care if it looks like a murder or looks like the person died of natural causes?

The obvious answer is that you wouldn't want the world to know a particular individual was murdered / assassinated. Basically, if you're using such a gun you are clearly conspiring to cover something up. What other reason would there be for this kind of weapon?

Edited by Silvergun Superman
  • Like 1

Sure, but what part of the Kennedy assasination where you talking about? The actual event or the many cool ways that it could have been done? Football...well, I speak out of school, as it took me 4 years in college before I realized football isn't scored by the yards. Cooking outdoors...meh, brute force cooking (fire, meat, salt) is man's domain. Shoes and jewelry...well, boots and bling, I think. It depends mostly on functionality, I think.

new_fashion_gun_belt_buckle_Gun_014.jpg

THAT is one serious blinged out GAT. Though it would be disheartening to be killed with a matched accessory. :w00t:

I think the obvious thought to go through one's mind upon hearing about a "Heart Attack Gun" is - why would any government have a need for such a device? I mean, if you're going to kill someone, why would you care if it looks like a murder or looks like the person died of natural causes? The obvious answer is that you wouldn't want the world to know a particular individual was murdered / assassinated. Basically, if you're using such a gun you are clearly conspiring to cover something up. What other reason would there be for this kind of weapon?

Seriously, guys, again, no one, and I mean absolutely no one, has questioned the purpose of the a weapon like this. Of course it is for killing without people knowing you killed. Governments have been doing that since the first caveman accidentally tripped his tribe leader in front of a sabretooth.

Who is shocked by this? To whom did it never occur that governments have covert assassination as one of many tools to accomplish their goals?

Seriously, guys, again, no one, and I mean absolutely no one, has questioned the purpose of the a weapon like this. Of course it is for killing without people knowing you killed. Governments have been doing that since the first caveman accidentally tripped his tribe leader in front of a sabretooth.

Who is shocked by this? To whom did it never occur that governments have covert assassination as one of many tools to accomplish their goals?

Have to agree....if the general public finds out about it then thats a mission gone bad because it kicks up too much fuss...