Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Other Roswell?

I think catch-cries like "Another Roswell" are stories that do not stand on their own, and need to rely upon a better publicised tale to help prop them up. Such references are something of a red flag I find.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DONTEATUS

• Lilly

• booNyzarC

• spud the mackem

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the Radar dont get-em the Salt water will ! Remember to load your Water Guns !

Ha Ha,I guess that you gotta have a sense of humour on this website,as it seems whatever you say,someone will come along and try and shoot you down,salt water is for aliens I would rather have a "bud"..cheers

Ha Ha,I guess that you gotta have a sense of humour on this website,as it seems whatever you say,someone will come along and try and shoot you down,salt water is for aliens I would rather have a "bud"..cheers

Well the bottom line is THe more expression and opinions that are fielded in here the better. WHo knows we just may some day need this place to really di-sect an actual encounter.

When that days comes this place will really Go on over load !

I wonder just where the First Real Roswell will be ? My money is on a very Large World center of power, Maybe Sweden,could be THe orig,Holy Land,or even Stonehenge! WHos knows ?

One thing for sure ,there will be many ,MANY NoN-BELIEVERS even when they Land ! I will suggest they eat them first ! :tu:

post-68971-0-06464000-1330995558_thumb.j

Hi guys...

It would appear that (not for the first time :blush: ) I have been 'temporarily taken in' by a cracking story, told by a seemingly trustworthy 'Old Soldier'!

The fact is...that this 'stand-up , salt of the earth old veteran' has been cashing in on his 'Fairytale' for years!

..I really must put a little more effort into research 'BEFORE' posting !!...And not afterwards!..And then maybe I would have thought better of it and saved myself a little embarrassment, when I came across the half a dozen or so articles that are floating around the net, that clearly and comprehensively debunks the 'Old codgers' hoax!

I'll spare you the tedium of sharing all of the hoax-exposing articles in the knowledge that this brief summary from Kevin Randle should suffice....

http://kevinrandle.blogspot.com/2012/02/willingham-1978-interview.html

...in the light of this information, the only mystery left in this particular story is...how come a book authored by a couple of respected writer/researchers Noe Torres, Ruben Uriarte about the 'event' was so well received a couple of years back?..perhaps the tag of 'respected' writer/researchers has been misplaced..? :hmm:

Cheers.

This is one of the reasons I have so much respect for you 1963. Cheers mate. :tu:

This is one of the reasons I have so much respect for you 1963. Cheers mate. :tu:

Hyde Park,LONDON,on a Sunday morning used to be the place to go and have a laugh,anything from the manic to the deadly serious goes.Some of these people could talk a glass eye to sleep.I dont know whether it still goes on as I havnt lived in London for a long time,but I guess some of these folk use this website.Dont kick yourself for being suckered now and then,everyone is at some time..cheers.

Haven't you heard Bouncer? Flying saucers can be brought down by... RADAR...

:rolleyes:

All joking aside, I hear you, and I agree. Crashing alien craft are pretty far fetched. Surprising to me how many people accept it without a second thought.

Boon are you telling me you've never had your plasma drive backfire on you? It's pretty messy and not good when you are light-years away from home.

Well, I thought the old fellow's story was very entertaining at least. It's too bad he wasn't telling the truth...would have been something if he could have produced a piece of an alien space ship!

Well, I thought the old fellow's story was very entertaining at least. It's too bad he wasn't telling the truth...would have been something if he could have produced a piece of an alien space ship!

Me too Lilly ! I love a great story. I really wish we could get some new ones to mill thru !

Cant wait until the day we actually get that "First Contact" What a Day this will be !

Keep Looking up and remember your towel ! :tu:

Why wasn't it real? There are two things that don't add up though; First, if they had time to try to cut and burn a piece of physical evidence, then where is it? Secondly, I've never heard of a "Small Plane" just flying casually into another country's airspace unhindered...

Boon are you telling me you've never had your plasma drive backfire on you? It's pretty messy and not good when you are light-years away from home.

It only happened to me once, but fortunately I had brought along a couple handy rolls of nano fiber high tensile quantum adhesive...

duct-tape.jpg

... and we managed to limp back home in one piece... :P

I agree with what some of you have been saying about crashed flying saucers. I mean why would they be crashing to begin with? Now let's just say hypothetically that aliens/flying saucers have been visiting and flying around us for hundreds of years. If that's the case, I could see something like the Roswell incident happening as a UFO crash. Because despite all their technology I would assume that accidents still happen. But it happening twice within a 7 year period? Seems unlikely.

That's why I like the theory that Roswell wasn't aliens crashing, it was time-travelling humans. And maybe this was too. Or one of them was, or something. Regardless of how you feel about the possibility of time travel, I'm more likely to accept that because no matter how technologically advanced we as humans become, I know that a thousand years from now mankind will still be screwing up.

But even if it were time traveling humans where`s the proof ,the fiddley bits,THE BEEF ! I want the BEEF ! :wacko:

Probably filled with bales of marijuana and undocumented workers.

Probably filled with bales of marijuana and undocumented workers.

Nah ! That just describes all the Semi-Trucks running thru our country !

So where is the metal?

Waal I guess,yep I guess he just doggone went and melted it down and made it into weights for his fishing line,or sumpin like that,(said in your best James Stewart accent)

Waal I guess,yep I guess he just doggone went and melted it down and made it into weights for his fishing line,or sumpin like that,(said in your best James Stewart accent)

Burning daylight ,Got trees to fall ,and cats to kill ! in your best James Stewart accent ! LoL. cheers spud !

But even if it were time traveling humans where`s the proof ,the fiddley bits,THE BEEF ! I want the BEEF ! :wacko:

Hi y'all,I guess you cant eat the critters,too stringy..ha ha just hand them over to your immigration buddies as they dont have passports,therefore they must be illegal immigrants,I would like to meet this old guy,he must have a great sense of humour,and a wealth of U.F.O.stories,and he may even show the piece of lead,or whatever he picked up...maybe...cheers S.t.M

Well if your plasma drive backfires on you I wonder just how far you can coast in deep space ? At FTL I figure one could make it about any where given you have enough life support .and Beer to get you through the nights !

Well Maybe they just landed long enough to tip a few cows and pick up some of our women. Then off they went on there way to Milliyways !

Take a good look at the colonel, he gave up his retirement? That's the biggest indicator that this story is fishy. If you look closely at this story you'll see it just doesn't hold up.