Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Astral Dream Atlantis Thread

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Had a dream last night that was very vivid. One I couldn't forget if I tried. More often than not I have to concentrate just to recall and this dream was the exact opposit.

So the dream itself was in this time and family related issues I have and am goin through etc. and was in a familiar place for me. But the place was different. Looked different felt different and had diff people living there. Some people I knew and were very close to others I have no idea who they are and one girl in spacific that felt eerily familiar to me yet I've never met her on my life

And this is te weird part. As soon as I saw her, I had de ja vu in my dream. Of the girl and what she was doing/wearing. She was able to wear a real and glass vodka bottle as a sleeveless shirt. I remember thinking how cool and what a great body she had to be able to wear it. It was obviously a large bottle, but real deffinately.

The déjà vu was because I remembered when I saw her as a bartender wearing the shirt and envying it. Maybe that is why she felt familiar I may have dreamed of her before but not recalled. Anyways, she used water to "flush" her torso out of her "vodka bottle" shirt. I saw this happen. I remember seeing her slim waist and almost serpent/mermaid like body get out of the shirt. It was cool. I was talking to the person next to me about it, saying how cool I thought it was how I couldn't believe how she could fit in it and wear it at all. Admiring it really, and at that point she looked over at me and acknowledges me kind of. That's all that I thought was relevant to anything Atlantis related. The rest of my dream was just personal problems manifested in my dream. Stuff I'm consciously aware of that my subconscious is projecting while I'm asleep.

So that's it. The mermaid-like déjà vu-ish chick with the vodka bottle as a shirt dream. It was really cool and I'm awake and still jealous lol

I remembered 2 pretty vivid dreams last night, one I know isn't related so I won't post it in this thread, but this one that I'm going to post got me wondering.

I'm in a forested area? There are a lot of trees, it's very green around me. Warm, but everything is wet and damp, I think with dew. "It's just past dawn now" I remember thinking.

I'm sitting on a big rock on the ground, and there is another person there across from me on anther rock. We were talking about something, I feel calm but I think what we were talking about was upsetting because he seems very sympathetic and like he's trying to reassure me of something.

I look at my arms, there are tattoos on them but I can only focus on one. It's like my eyes are blurred with tears (though I don't feel upset, just calmness, neutral) The tattoo is on the inside of my left wrist. It's a triangle with an eye inside of it. There is a wavy line at the bottom of the triangle, and the eye is closer to the top of it.

I'm focused on the eye the most. The rest of the tattoo, esp the triangle part is faded, almost to not being there at all, but I know what it's supposed to look like.

I took a picture of my 4 am sketch of the tattoo from my dream journal but I don't think I can post it here because there is no link for it. I can email it though if anyone wants to see it.

Sarah your tattoo sounds like the eye of Horus or the symbol on the dollar bill, not sure if that's helpful, but it sounds like you're describing a tattoo of the eye of Horus to a "T" . One I want to get still myself. ( I have plenty other tattoos) anyways, again cool dreams guys.

Sarah your tattoo sounds like the eye of Horus or the symbol on the dollar bill, not sure if that's helpful, but it sounds like you're describing a tattoo of the eye of Horus to a "T" . One I want to get still myself. ( I have plenty other tattoos) anyways, again cool dreams guys.

A friend, on UM sent me a link this morning about the Eye of Providence..which i think is the one on the American bill? It looked more similar to that than the Eye of Horus..but it was slightly different as there was a wavy squiggly line at the bottom (inside) of the triangle. Its pretty strange for me to dream something like that up..and i havent had much time with the computer today to look more into it yet. Hopefully tomorrow.

Edited by sarah_444

From my journal.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have finally managed to project without vibrations, and not being so deep in concousness. I have heard of others doing it this way, but to be honest I was skeptical. After laying down to mediated I started to hear a voice in a diffrent language again. This time it was a woman. She was trying to tell me something, buy once again I could not understand her. I finally got her to leave me alone. Then back to the business of getting to vibrations. During the process I kept seeing this landscape. A frozen landscape. I kept trying to wipe it away so that I could keep my mind clear for vibration, but it kept comeing back. Then that's when I did it. I stoped trying to wipe it away and I just steped into it. Then I was there. Standing on this massive ice field with mountains in the distance. There is a wind blowing around wisps of ice forming streaming patterns on the ice, and there is very dim light. I look behind me expecting to see a portal or something that got me here. Nothing. I'm still a little shocked that I got here with no vibrations or exit. I just steped into an image. I think others call this phasing.

But why am I in an ice field. I was just about to call out to that angle that carrys me places, when I saw a figure comeing toword me through the wisps of ice. As it got closer I felt a twinge of anxiety surface and I let it glide off me as I relaxed myself. Finally the figure was close enough to see it was a man in a naval uniform. It was him. One of my Heros. Admiral Richard Byrd. My mothers maiden name Is Byrd, I beleive he his my grandfathers uncle. Anvil had suggested he might be a guide. I guess so here he is. I look at him and he looks so much like my father. As a child I looked identical to the admiral as a child. I remember my mother showing me this book. "the byrds of Virgina", I was angry ( I was 6 years old) that someone put a picture of me in that book with a dress on. ( some sort of fancy clothing).

Any way it's strange because he looks a lot like my father and I look a lot like both, but I'm a related to him through my mothers side. Any he then turns and starts walking. He dosnt say anything. I follow him a bit. I'm noticiceing the beautiful frozen landscape. I'm sorta glad that I'm here in spirit only, it looks very very cold. Arctic or Antarctic I can't tell which. Byrd was a famous explorer of both. Though for some reason have a strong feeling it's the Antarctic. Byrd spent six months alone in the Antarctic and it nearly drove him mad. No wonder he is connected to this Place. Soon Byrd stops. He turns to me and looks down. There is so much I want to ask him, but I know getting side tracked will break my trance. I also look down, and I know what he means. I can't explain what I did next. I sort of phased myself halfway out. This allowed me to sink into the ice. I basically floated through the ice straight down. Everything went white, but I sort of adjusted my awareness to compensate so I could see. Evenchually I reached the ground below. It was like being in an ice cube but a fairly clear one. I could see the ground. There were also vauge parts of walls and the bases for structures. It was like a city that had been hit by a massive tornado and the buildings were ripped right out of the ground then flooded then flash frozen. and not a trace of them were left. No debri. Nothing. Just peices of foundations and holes.

After wondering around this place for a while still trying to understand anything. I see a toy wedged in a crack. I could tell it was toy. It was almost like a stuffed animal. It looked like some sort of flying machine or airplane sort of mixed with a totum pole. I reached down to pick it up, as I do it stays there but an etherial version of it stays in my hand. I inspect it a little more. That's it. I start to fade back to my body.

Atlantis? Mabey. But there is a lost civilization underneath the Ice in the Antarctic. I'm sure of it. Quite amazing, and very very fun. I hope that is not the last time I see Byrd. He has been my hero since I was a child, and looking him up the other day, I discovered that I am a descendant of Pocahontas and Jhon Rolfe on my mothers side. That's two amazing things he has shown me in one week.

Hey Sarah, yeah it was the squiggly line that made me say the eye of Horus or Ra I think hea known as also. But I also saw the back of a dollar bill in my mind the minute you said triangle. Maybe it's a bit of both. Je was a powerful god and well, everyone love money, maybe tou'll be commimg into a fortune lol ;) be nice anyways

From my journal.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have finally managed to project without vibrations, and not being so deep in concousness. I have heard of others doing it this way, but to be honest I was skeptical. After laying down to mediated I started to hear a voice in a diffrent language again. This time it was a woman. She was trying to tell me something, buy once again I could not understand her. I finally got her to leave me alone. Then back to the business of getting to vibrations. During the process I kept seeing this landscape. A frozen landscape. I kept trying to wipe it away so that I could keep my mind clear for vibration, but it kept comeing back. Then that's when I did it. I stoped trying to wipe it away and I just steped into it. Then I was there. Standing on this massive ice field with mountains in the distance. There is a wind blowing around wisps of ice forming streaming patterns on the ice, and there is very dim light. I look behind me expecting to see a portal or something that got me here. Nothing. I'm still a little shocked that I got here with no vibrations or exit. I just steped into an image. I think others call this phasing.

But why am I in an ice field. I was just about to call out to that angle that carrys me places, when I saw a figure comeing toword me through the wisps of ice. As it got closer I felt a twinge of anxiety surface and I let it glide off me as I relaxed myself. Finally the figure was close enough to see it was a man in a naval uniform. It was him. One of my Heros. Admiral Richard Byrd. My mothers maiden name Is Byrd, I beleive he his my grandfathers uncle. Anvil had suggested he might be a guide. I guess so here he is. I look at him and he looks so much like my father. As a child I looked identical to the admiral as a child. I remember my mother showing me this book. "the byrds of Virgina", I was angry ( I was 6 years old) that someone put a picture of me in that book with a dress on. ( some sort of fancy clothing).

Any way it's strange because he looks a lot like my father and I look a lot like both, but I'm a related to him through my mothers side. Any he then turns and starts walking. He dosnt say anything. I follow him a bit. I'm noticiceing the beautiful frozen landscape. I'm sorta glad that I'm here in spirit only, it looks very very cold. Arctic or Antarctic I can't tell which. Byrd was a famous explorer of both. Though for some reason have a strong feeling it's the Antarctic. Byrd spent six months alone in the Antarctic and it nearly drove him mad. No wonder he is connected to this Place. Soon Byrd stops. He turns to me and looks down. There is so much I want to ask him, but I know getting side tracked will break my trance. I also look down, and I know what he means. I can't explain what I did next. I sort of phased myself halfway out. This allowed me to sink into the ice. I basically floated through the ice straight down. Everything went white, but I sort of adjusted my awareness to compensate so I could see. Evenchually I reached the ground below. It was like being in an ice cube but a fairly clear one. I could see the ground. There were also vauge parts of walls and the bases for structures. It was like a city that had been hit by a massive tornado and the buildings were ripped right out of the ground then flooded then flash frozen. and not a trace of them were left. No debri. Nothing. Just peices of foundations and holes.

After wondering around this place for a while still trying to understand anything. I see a toy wedged in a crack. I could tell it was toy. It was almost like a stuffed animal. It looked like some sort of flying machine or airplane sort of mixed with a totum pole. I reached down to pick it up, as I do it stays there but an etherial version of it stays in my hand. I inspect it a little more. That's it. I start to fade back to my body.

Atlantis? Mabey. But there is a lost civilization underneath the Ice in the Antarctic. I'm sure of it. Quite amazing, and very very fun. I hope that is not the last time I see Byrd. He has been my hero since I was a child, and looking him up the other day, I discovered that I am a descendant of Pocahontas and Jhon Rolfe on my mothers side. That's two amazing things he has shown me in one week.

That's an amazing dream especially considering some people think Atlantis is antarctica or below it at least because of pole shifts and climate differences back when. So that's awesome I'd say I did good. And your Byrd is probably a guide and how cool that's it's a relative. I'd feel very lucky ;)

I just woke up a while ago with the name "Lady Gregory" (or something "greagor" sounding) and the year 1935 jumping into my head just as i woke up. The dream i was dreaming before i woke wasn"t Atlantis related, so i dont know if the name will turn up anything related just wanted to ad it in here (I will do a search in the morning, its just after 4am here)

So it turns out, there is a Lady Gregory. (My link) She was an Irish writer and she passed away in 1932. Not sure at all why her name came up, I've never heard of her before that i'm aware of, but you never know what our brains pick up without our knowing it I guess. I can't find any connection to Atlantis anyway.

That's an amazing dream especially considering some people think Atlantis is antarctica or below it at least because of pole shifts and climate differences back when. So that's awesome I'd say I did good. And your Byrd is probably a guide and how cool that's it's a relative. I'd feel very lucky ;)

I do. I'm still a little amazed anvils thread brought so much out. I wasn't expecting much. I was expecting to end up in the mediterainian at santorini. I had watched the documenarys and was convinced Atlantis was a minowen civilization. Maby it was, but it seems this whole concept is polar focused.

Nope, nothing here about Atlantis. I let u guys know as soon as i can project for longer than 10 seconds. LOL :rolleyes:

I do. I'm still a little amazed anvils thread brought so much out. I wasn't expecting much. I was expecting to end up in the mediterainian at santorini. I had watched the documenarys and was convinced Atlantis was a minowen civilization. Maby it was, but it seems this whole concept is polar focused.

Yup. Everything I've heard puts Atlantis somewhere in the Antarctic. I still don't know for sure though and haven't been able to meditate much lately. My kids have had the stomach bug and I'm almost positive I'm next :-( but I'll let you know if anything interesting comes up. I need to focus a little more I've been distracted by one I the kids new toys, a Nintendo 3DS with Mario Brotjers lol. Gotta get back into focus here! Gl and @ Sarah- awesome dream. Wish I could learn something like that. Something impossible for me to have known otherwise unless I'd had prior knowledge.

Well short journey last night.. I rcorded it in my blogs, but no reason to post it here. It was just a guide showing me how to trap gophers that kill my snow peas. I did call for Byrd but he never came.

I'm excited... I think I was finally at least partially successful.

To give you a little bit of background.... my projection began in a jungle, which I call my jungle, most of my projections begin here if not taking place completely here. It usually begins with me walking toward the tree line of the jungle, this one was slightly different it began with me already in the jungle walking out to the edge of the tree line. The lighting was different, more gloomy, almost hazy. It appears to be white light versus a bright yellow sunlight or blueish moonlight which is how I usually see this jungle. I often get the feeling that there is someone there waiting for me but lately I have come to realize it's more the jungle itself that is waiting for me, almost like I commune with the jungle as a whole.

I was walking trough the jungle very slowly, I come the the edge and see the clearing of land. As I make it out in to the open it is a lot more hazy and it's all around, it looks like an early morning, like fog.... it may have led me here. The jungle has gone quiet, which is strange, I always hear it booming with life. At distance I can see a temple, it's huge almost looks like a city. Reminds me of Mayan or Aztec temples but it is much more ornate. I have come out of the jungle on what I assume is the west side of this complex, the front faces south. It's surrounded by moats, two of them that surround it completely. One of them, the outer one is huge like a river, then there is the second much closer to the temple itself, and much smaller. Out of the front of the temple comes out a very long white bridge that crosses both moats, looks like it is made of shimmering stone. It is the most visible part of temple for I am at a distance standing a few feet from the first moat. It's very moist here, like it recently rained, there is dew on the grass. The grass is short like it had been tended to for human passage, possibly paths to the entrance. It appears people had been here not too long ago, but now it seems deserted, it's very quiet. I begin to walk along the moat towards the back then I get the feeling that someone is calling me from the tree line. I looked in and got the feeling it was time to go, I began to walk towards the jungle and right then it was over.

I got a very serene feeling here, the fog was a little different... hadn't experienced that before. I really enjoyed it. It was amazing, not too good at going places on command but I have a feeling something let me have a glimpse of what I wanted to see. It felt like I was child being led by the hand to go see something very special.

I'm excited... I think I was finally at least partially successful.

To give you a little bit of background.... my projection began in a jungle, which I call my jungle, most of my projections begin here if not taking place completely here. It usually begins with me walking toward the tree line of the jungle, this one was slightly different it began with me already in the jungle walking out to the edge of the tree line. The lighting was different, more gloomy, almost hazy. It appears to be white light versus a bright yellow sunlight or blueish moonlight which is how I usually see this jungle. I often get the feeling that there is someone there waiting for me but lately I have come to realize it's more the jungle itself that is waiting for me, almost like I commune with the jungle as a whole.

I was walking trough the jungle very slowly, I come the the edge and see the clearing of land. As I make it out in to the open it is a lot more hazy and it's all around, it looks like an early morning, like fog.... it may have led me here. The jungle has gone quiet, which is strange, I always hear it booming with life. At distance I can see a temple, it's huge almost looks like a city. Reminds me of Mayan or Aztec temples but it is much more ornate. I have come out of the jungle on what I assume is the west side of this complex, the front faces south. It's surrounded by moats, two of them that surround it completely. One of them, the outer one is huge like a river, then there is the second much closer to the temple itself, and much smaller. Out of the front of the temple comes out a very long white bridge that crosses both moats, looks like it is made of shimmering stone. It is the most visible part of temple for I am at a distance standing a few feet from the first moat. It's very moist here, like it recently rained, there is dew on the grass. The grass is short like it had been tended to for human passage, possibly paths to the entrance. It appears people had been here not too long ago, but now it seems deserted, it's very quiet. I begin to walk along the moat towards the back then I get the feeling that someone is calling me from the tree line. I looked in and got the feeling it was time to go, I began to walk towards the jungle and right then it was over.

I got a very serene feeling here, the fog was a little different... hadn't experienced that before. I really enjoyed it. It was amazing, not too good at going places on command but I have a feeling something let me have a glimpse of what I wanted to see. It felt like I was child being led by the hand to go see something very special.

An entire jungle spirit is your guide. Very awesome.

At distance I can see a temple, it's huge almost looks like a city. Reminds me of Mayan or Aztec temples but it is much more ornate. I have come out of the jungle on what I assume is the west side of this complex, the front faces south. It's surrounded by moats, two of them that surround it completely. One of them, the outer one is huge like a river, then there is the second much closer to the temple itself, and much smaller. Out of the front of the temple comes out a very long white bridge that crosses both moats, looks like it is made of shimmering stone. It is the most visible part of temple for I am at a distance standing a few feet from the first moat. It's very moist here, like it recently rained, there is dew on the grass. The grass is short like it had been tended to for human passage, possibly paths to the entrance. It appears people had been here not too long ago, but now it seems deserted, it's very quiet. I begin to walk along the moat towards the back then I get the feeling that someone is calling me from the tree line. I looked in and got the feeling it was time to go, I began to walk towards the jungle and right then it was over.

I find this one personally interesting because it reminds me of an astral dream i had a few days before I started this thread, I know i was told where I was, but i can't remember exactly how to write the word. It began with Ter or Tel. A short word maybe 4 or 5 letters.

I too was in a very leafy/forested type area and saw the temple or the ruins of what was one. I was standing to the left side of it, which could be west but i feel looking towards the back of it. It was heavily covered in moss and the light in this place was dim. I was aware of a small group of beings, i want to say 3 (who i see as taller as me but robbed/hooded talking to me about the temple for some time. Except i don't remember what. I have one or 2 hazy memories of being shown around it, but it's disjointed in my woken memory. And the details i have now have been from projecting back to the dream to remember more of this part. I feel like they took me back to see something in their time and that is why it is so hazy.

Then the dream skips back to the present time, I'm back near the temple but crouching down on a steep forrested hill. I am sitting there with a notebook sized laptop and some other tech equipment. I'm apparently in a 'role' playing out a task (always happens to me in astral dreams) this time i don't actually know what i'm doing exactly.

I meet a group of people who come down the hill behind me and are represented in my dream as 'friends' and we start to exchange stories about this place. They tell me some more things that I wasn't aware of. Annoyingly in the dream I understood everything and was able to read their experiences from them, but that level of understanding doesn't belong here when i wake up. Suddenly we start to hear gun shots fire off. I don't feel fearful, if anything i am navaie to way the others are reacting. They start running for their lives back up through the dense forrest hill. And i hear 2 more gun shots pierce through the air, the second one coming so close that i feel the vibration of the air tickle my face. At that point i get up and start to run up the hill in the same direction the others went. Don't know who or what is shooting, but i decide i need to move.

I see a cabin with a older female in her 60's holding the door open. She looks terrified and is wondering if she will keep the door open for me or not. She chooses to let me in and as i dive through the doorway, a group of people shove the door closed with all their might. Something at that exact moment/ a crazy veracious being with blonde hair/feral instincts collides with the door like rabid animal. I'm like wtf, still not really knowing what the altercation is about. All i know is it's not anything to do with me. I notice all the people here, there is a fair sized group of them and they are terrified and the energy they emit is more than that. They all look terribly frail to me like they have been through a lot and are barely thriving, mostly quite old but dressed in what i would say modern time. The female that controlled the door seemed to be in charge. She comes across like a teacher of sorts for their group, but whoever they are seem different to normal humans. I notice their thought level is unnaturally pacified, and they are all the same, something is different about them consciously and their energy is just different. I didn't feel threatened by them though, but they were looking at me like they quite dazed to see me... and then i projected out there and woke up.

The main things of this place i noticed was the light level. The hue was different and gave about it a feeling of being in a different environment/eco system. I kind of want to say underground ?

I have had 2 nights of attempted sleep paralysis over the weekend (first time in a while) and dreams/projections to do with other things, but nothing of specific relevance to Atlantis or lost civilizations.

I was aware of a small group of beings, i want to say 3 (who i see as taller as me but robbed/hooded talking to me about the temple for some time. Except i don't remember what. I have one or 2 hazy memories of being shown around it, but it's disjointed in my woken memory. And the details i have now have been from projecting back to the dream to remember more of this part. I feel like they took me back to see something in their time and that is why it is so hazy.

I meet a group of people who come down the hill behind me and are represented in my dream as 'friends' and we start to exchange stories about this place. They tell me some more things that I wasn't aware of. Annoyingly in the dream I understood everything and was able to read their experiences from them, but that level of understanding doesn't belong here when i wake up.

I'm apparently in a 'role' playing out a task (always happens to me in astral dreams) this time i don't actually know what i'm doing exactly.

This resonates a lot with me. I often have this feeling when I wake from projections, sometimes I know I have been having an extensive conversation with somebody I can not see at all. I feel like I have processed loads of information yet I have no recollection of the exact conversation. The task very much as well. A lot of the time I feel like I am on a journey, there is a task at hand. The ones involving the jungle are very much like this. They seem to be very intense, and there is always something I am doing even tho it is never quite clear what it is. These were repetitive, constant, it has involved a temple before. I will try to find a previous post I wrote when they were constant to further explain what I mean.

The main things of this place i noticed was the light level. The hue was different and gave about it a feeling of being in a different environment/eco system. I kind of want to say underground ?

I have had 2 nights of attempted sleep paralysis over the weekend (first time in a while) and dreams/projections to do with other things, but nothing of specific relevance to Atlantis or lost civilizations.

The light level seemed to be significant in my opinion also. I was going to write in my post that it was almost like entering a whole new place, but I thought it would be misinterpreted. I didn't leave and appear somewhere.... I was entering a new environment, you worded it perfectly. I feel like I was given a moment to just sit there and take it all in for some reason. When I tried to begin exploring I wasn't really aloud to, is the only way I can explain. I feel like I was meant to analyze the environment because that is all I was shown. The dew, and moisture also seem to be significant for me. I have tried to project back to the same place but I have not been able to. However last night I did get a very strong vision of an oblong ruby, almost rectangular... Don't know what that might mean or if it is even relevant.

About the sleep paralysis, I experienced it a bit too when I began trying to focus my experiences for the Atlantis experiment. I mentioned it to you before, however it hasn't happened again, I didn't really connect it to my projections.

Found the post. It's back when I thought they were very intense dreams but now I know it's a lot more than that.

The first one is a reoccurring dream and it's always very long. It's always me and a group of people... my bf and a couple of friends I suppose, the other people vary in the dream as it comes. We are all dressed in white,(I'm in a dress) and we are crossing this swamp or jungle. We are headed somewhere, for some reason I know that as I'm dreaming, we are just crossing. It's a journey. There is always animals, huge trees, cliffs, water. As we are walking I always see alligators, once I used the alligator as a stepping stone to cross the river. Once there were waterfalls multiple onces that all came down to to this clear river; There was branches and roots that created natural bridges over the water, it was beautiful. The sunshine cutting trough the openings in the branches was amazing and so real. There is also always a temple which we use to stay the night, it's usually an old abandoned stone temple, but often there is things inside it like people have been there, daily comforts. But when we are going to bed we close to stone door and it is completely dark and empty inside, we go to sleep, then we are off again in the morning. I should add, that our clothes never get dirty, they are always white as snow. Also as scary as swamps sound.. I love swamps, and jungles, I want to live in Louisiana. Any idea what this dream might mean?? It happens often.

This is awesome material.... I too wake up regularly knowing I have done or talked to someone extensive. But it's gone. :(

How's everybody getting on?

My dreams have been tiring and centred around potent storms with incredible forces and the latest one, rapid floods. I understand the symbology behind it though. Anyone else having natural disaster dreams like that when all that was intended was to project?

Just two nights ago I had a very powerful dream. I was standing at an edge of a high cliff, I could see the ocean far below, there was very strong winds and the ocean was rough. More than anything the wind was very strong. However the most significant thing in my dream was me, and the way I was dressed, I was in the long red robe again. This time I took the hood down, when I did a huge mohawk of feathers rose from my head. The feathers were also red mixed with other different colors, they reminded me of a roosters tail but much larger and standing up. My hair was flowing and dark, my robes were blowing in the wind. At first I was seeing from my point of view, looking down at the ocean then it jumped to seeing myself from an outside prospective... I was looking the back of me, I saw myself turn around and take the hood down as if for me to see myself. Very strange.

I didn't relate it to Atlantis really, even tho I have been attempting to project with Atlantis in mind.

Lately things are really stirred up inside me. I have been feeling a very deep need to connect to my ancestors, to know who they were. It has become very apparent to me in the last week, that it is something I need to know. I can't explain it but I feel it has a lot to do with my projections. I am beginning to feel robbed of history, not only by my family but over all. Here in the Americas most of our history was either burned to the ground or forgotten and lately it's taking a toll on my heart. I started a blog yesterday so I can start expressing some of this stuff. I feel I'm on a very extensive journey at the moment, there's a lot of learning going on, emotions are strong and very deep. I have been thinking of taking a "journey" in a few weeks when my birthday comes. Three days on the beach would be nice... I'll keep you guys posted.

I have projected a couple of times, just nothing atlantis related only strang interactions with local spirts.

Dharma and i had nearly Identical dreams one day. We were beng attacked. Strange. We woke up in simlar states aswell.

Just two nights ago I had a very powerful dream. I was standing at an edge of a high cliff, I could see the ocean far below, there was very strong winds and the ocean was rough. More than anything the wind was very strong. However the most significant thing in my dream was me, and the way I was dressed, I was in the long red robe again. This time I took the hood down, when I did a huge mohawk of feathers rose from my head. The feathers were also red mixed with other different colors, they reminded me of a roosters tail but much larger and standing up. My hair was flowing and dark, my robes were blowing in the wind. At first I was seeing from my point of view, looking down at the ocean then it jumped to seeing myself from an outside prospective... I was looking the back of me, I saw myself turn around and take the hood down as if for me to see myself. Very strange.

I didn't relate it to Atlantis really, even tho I have been attempting to project with Atlantis in mind.

Lately things are really stirred up inside me. I have been feeling a very deep need to connect to my ancestors, to know who they were. It has become very apparent to me in the last week, that it is something I need to know. I can't explain it but I feel it has a lot to do with my projections. I am beginning to feel robbed of history, not only by my family but over all. Here in the Americas most of our history was either burned to the ground or forgotten and lately it's taking a toll on my heart. I started a blog yesterday so I can start expressing some of this stuff. I feel I'm on a very extensive journey at the moment, there's a lot of learning going on, emotions are strong and very deep. I have been thinking of taking a "journey" in a few weeks when my birthday comes. Three days on the beach would be nice... I'll keep you guys posted.

Hmmm I to am leaving for a vision quest next week. I will be solo snow shoeing.

Dharma, if you are on the west coast consider the lost coast off of Mendacino point. A very sacred place.

Edited by Seeker79

I have projected a couple of times, just nothing atlantis related only strang interactions with local spirts.

Dharma and i had nearly Identical dreams one day. We were beng attacked. Strange. We woke up in simlar states aswell.

Yes... I think that's also about the time all this stirring up began for me, not all at once but slowly.

Hmmm I to am leaving for a vision quest next week. I will be solo snow shoeing.

Dharma, if you are on the west coast consider the lost coast off of Mendacino point. A very sacred place.

I'm in the Houston area... any suggestions??