Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bin Laden was not buried at sea,

Still Waters

While in Texas, I attended an air show where a brand new Black Hawk fresh off the assemble line was placed on exhibit and it displayed a new type of rotor blade unlike previous models of the Black Hawk.

Very cool. Tail rotor or main rotor? Did you get a picture of it?

I probably saw it in AW&ST, the veritable journal of the defense and space industries, aviation related. I've been reading that magazine, weekly, for the better part of 40 years now. All kinds of cool pictures and stories about aircraft upgrades and variants, fixed wing and rotor wing.

Very cool. Tail rotor or main rotor? Did you get a picture of it?

No picture was taken, but I heard that other Black Hawks will have to new rotor.

Good, new rotors for Blackhawks.

How much do you want to bet that the new tail rotor will not at all resemble the Abbottabad piece?

It seems like you've failed to address the lack of tail rotor blade damage in your Abbottabad piece, and I think I know why. Absence of damage says that blades weren't turning when piece touched the ground, not to mention that your pictures have demonstrated that it did not resemble, could not be, a Blackhawk tail.

OBL was dead way back in 2001 Sky. The Abbottabad story was meant to change the subject and make Obama look good in the eyes of a very gullible public.

• Like 1

Good, new rotors for Blackhawks.

How much do you want to bet that the new tail rotor will not at all resemble the Abbottabad piece?

It won't because the Abbottabod helicopters were modified for a specific purpose and the Pentagon does not want to reveal top secret aspects of those helicopters.

It seems like you've failed to address the lack of tail rotor blade damage in your Abbottabad piece, and I think I know why. Absence of damage says that blades weren't turning when piece touched the ground, not to mention that your pictures have demonstrated that it did not resemble, could not be, a Blackhawk tail.

There was no way the tail rotor blades were turning because it is evident the wall had severed the tail rotor shaft from the engine.

OBL was dead way back in 2001 Sky. The Abbottabad story was meant to change the subject and make Obama look good in the eyes of a very gullible public.

Considering that Osama bin Laden released tapes years after 911, proves that he was very much alive.

New Bin Laden Tape Blasts Obama

A new audio tape from Osama bin Laden criticizes President Barack Obama for planting seeds of "hatred and vengeance toward Americans" and warns of "new long wars."

The tape, aired on Arabic news network al Jazeera Wednesday, blasts the U.S. president for his role in Pakistan's military operation against Taliban forces in the Swat Valley. The message came as Mr. Obama touched down in Saudi Arabia on the first leg of a Mideast trip to shore up diplomatic relations in the region.

http://www.cbsnews.c...62-5058482.html

You have to remember there was a leadership change within the weeks after bin Laden was killed in May 2011.

Al-Qaeda's New Leadership

June 16, 2011

Al-Zawahiri appointed al Qaeda's new leader, jihadist websites say

Ayman al-Zawahiri, the longtime deputy to Osama bin Laden, will take over leadership of al Qaeda, according to a statement posted on several jihadist websites Thursday.

http://www.cnn.com/2...ader/index.html

And, don't forget this admission from al-Qaeda.

Al Qaeda Confirms Bin Laden’s Death

May 6, 2011

l Qaeda released a statement on militant Web sites Friday confirming the death of Osama bin Laden, according to the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadi Web sites.

The lengthy statement, dated May 3 and signed by Al Qaeda’s General Command, warned of new attacks and called on the Pakistani people to rebel against their government to protest its relations with the United States.

http://www.nytimes.c...ia/07qaeda.html

Apparently, the news of bin Laden's death back in 2001 was nothing more than a hoax, but unfortunately, there are those who took bait and ran off with it.

Edited by skyeagle409

OMG ! When will you look at the Facts Babe ?

Babe Ruth let it be known to everyone that he fell for another bin Laden hoax, and the amazing thing about it all is that it was well-known that the report of bin Laden's death in 2001 was nothing more than a hoax, but I guess no one told BR.

You can talk all you want but sometimes it goes right thru the left ear,into the void, and out the Right ear. Not a bit a damage to the information,because its a fact !

In another world,It goes into the Right ear,into the void and gets caught by the cobb webs and stuck in default mode. THis seems to be the Babe mode ! :wacko:

Sky

I know that your career was as a crew chief on USAF transport type airplanes, so I don't really expect you to understand the dynamics of helicopter flight and helicopter crashes.

As usual, your statement above regarding the wall and how you "explain" that the blades weren't turning clearly illustrates your lack of experience around helicopters.

That picture was meant to satisfy the gullible, and it clearly worked with you.

Neither you with your fantastic picture and video linking skills, nor Don with his cheerleading skills, are able to name or show any helicopter in the US inventory with a tail similar to that one in Abbottabad. And of course the government said that Blackhawks were used, as one would expect. Blackhawks or Chinooks is pretty much your only choice these days, and that piece is neither, and we all know it.

But you will believe what you will, and Don will cheer you on, ad nauseam. It doesn't really matter which fantasy you embrace, as you already embrace the most outlandish story ever told.

Have a good weekend gents. :clap:

Oh the big bad caveman thats responsible for the biggest attack on us soil ever,.. yawn.

Hes been dead for several years. Not by Us hands neither.

And if he was found dead it ill never believe that he was killed by the Us or its allies oillies. He was no priority.

Thats why there was no body ever shown in the alleged ...

Typical U.S. B.S. calculated stunt to sidetrack a few hundred billion dollars of deficiency.

Grow up everyone.

People act as if finding this jerkoff whos not much different than your other average joe-terrorist is supposed to justify the soon to be, 100 thousand lives lost in this pathetic mess of a war.

Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 1

5mwe1k.jpg

Not the same, also for the record who leaves a bare reflective surface on one of the parts of a "stealth" vehicle?

Helicopter-borne US Navy Seals fly from Afghanistan to Osama Bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, arriving at

around 0030 Monday (0930GMT Sunday)

Around 40 minutes later they left, taking with them Bin Laden's body and a hoard of computer data devices and other information containing intelligence about al-Qaeda and Bin Laden's activities.
The message was relayed to the White House where President Obama is said to have received the news with a terse "We got him". Those in the situation room did not see the moment of Bin Laden's death.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13257330

11:35 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Good evening. Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda, and a terrorist who’s responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/05/02/osama-bin-laden-dead

Typical lab-based DNA matching tests like this can take up to 14 days; they're painstaking and need to be repeated several times to ensure the sample's not contaminated from any other DNA sources. But that's not necessarily the only way to do these tests: Late in 2010, a University of Arizona team presented research on a machine that can do the analysis in just two hours in a largely automated way. It's possible that knowing they were engaged on a mission to capture Bin Laden, U.S. Forces arranged for access to a machine like this to be on quick alert--probably for flying blood, cheek cells, and other samples taken from the body to the lab for expedited analysis.

http://www.fastcompany.com/1751030/csi-islamabad-dna-identity-test-osama-bin-laden

So we crashed a helicopter that has been called a stealth blackhawk, run into a house killed a few people with cameras on, then turned them off when we needed them on... Announced that we got him... Left within 40 minutes.. makes it 10:10pm gmt...

At this point we proceed to run a DNA test to see if this person we got was kin to osama bin laden's sister...(Let's forget the details of how this can't be done in less than 5 hours without breaking chain of evidence) The results come back positive! Hooray it must be Osama!

Ok let's analyze realistically here, did anybody but the men sent into that building see who it was? Nope.

Are they soldiers, who swear on oath to do as they are told? Yes.

If they were instructed to say that they caught Barney the dancing dinosaur would that be their story? Yes.

Does the (way too soon) DNA result state that it was UBL or that it was 1st tier kin? 1st tier kin.. (As in it could have been the blood of any of her other brother/sister/mother/father)

Even at that point we were satisfied thinking we would later be given a more concrete body of evidence.. Instead we were given an excuse as to why all of this circumstancial evidence is conclusive: We threw the body we suspected to be the body of a international criminal who confessed of committing multiple crimes against humanity in the sea before conclusive and well-founded evidence could be produced. Why did we do this? His faith called for such a thing.

Are you fcking kidding me?

• Like 1

Well, they know they are controlling the public's perception, and they are, so they just create these incredible stories. I suppose they vote on them somehow, pick one and run with it.

Sorry for no link, but today I saw a 5 minute video making a pretty good case that the Benghazi thing was supposed to be a hostage taking event, but shooting started and the plan fell apart.

Oh the webs we weave, when first we practice to deceive. :whistle:

Yes and the people that believe the CNN & FoX news feeds are the ones left out in the dark to make up there own stories,Like the Fake OBL attack,and Benghazi,and the Truthers of 9/11. It sickens me to see what rubbish come from there type ! :tu:

Have a productive day researching your tales Truthers Skeptics,Non-Believers. THe Facts are still the Facts. THe best thing is I sleep at night knowing whats right and whats wrong.

Babe Ruth let it be known to everyone that he fell for another bin Laden hoax, and the amazing thing about it all is that it was well-known that the report of bin Laden's death in 2001 was nothing more than a hoax, but I guess no one told BR.

You can take that stance if you like, but it gives you no more credability on the issue than Babe's. What evidence can you provide other than "the government told me so"?

The Defense Department says it can not find any images or videos of Bin Laden's aboard the USS Carl Vinson.

The Pentagons failed to produce an autopsy report, death certificate or DNA tests.

Say what you want, you will anyways. :whistle:

• Like 2

You can take that stance if you like, but it gives you no more credability on the issue than Babe's. What evidence can you provide other than "the government told me so"?

Well, for one thing, the government alone, didn't confirm the death of bin Laden.

Al Qaeda released a statement on militant Web sites Friday confirming the death of Osama bin Laden, according to the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadi Web sites. The lengthy statement, dated May 3 and signed by Al Qaeda’s General Command, warned of new attacks and called on the Pakistani people to rebel against their government to protest its relations with the United States.

http://www.nytimes.c...qaeda.html?_r=0

Then, you have to ask the question as to the reason for the leadership change within al-Qaeda.

Al-Qaeda's remaining leaders

The killing of Osama Bin Laden and other al-Qaeda leaders has led to new leaders emerging. The BBC profiles some of the most prominent names. Ayman al-Zawahiri, an eye surgeon who helped found the Egyptian militant group Islamic Jihad, was named as the new leader of al-Qaeda on 16 June 2011, a few weeks after Bin Laden's death.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...h-asia-11489337

Which explains the celebrations.

Somalis, Kenyans Hail Al-Qaida Mastermind's Death

http://abcnews.go.co...17#.T9IugrWwXSk

Crowds celebrate bin Laden’s demise

http://www.euronews....-laden-s-death/

Indians celebrate Osama's death

The public in India celebrated the death of bin Laden across its various cities, by thanking and congratulating the United States

http://in.reuters.co...=INRTR2LWA6#a=4

World Cheers Bin Laden Killing, Prepares for Strikes

World leaders cheered the U.S. announcement that Osama bin Laden had been killed as a victory for the global effort against terrorism, even as they took steps to prepare for possible retaliatory strikes.

The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt issued a statement in which it condemned bin Laden's killing, calling it an "assassination"

http://online.wsj.co...2912711604.html

Which is why we have these celebrations.

Which came after this announcement.

Which was confirmed by:

Al Qaeda released a statement on militant Web sites Friday confirming the death of Osama bin Laden, according to the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadi Web sites. The lengthy statement, dated May 3 and signed by Al Qaeda’s General Command, warned of new attacks and called on the Pakistani people to rebel against their government to protest its relations with the United States.

http://www.nytimes.c...ia/07qaeda.html

And remember, Osama bin Laden declared on the United States and paid the price for doing so.

Edited by skyeagle409

5mwe1k.jpg

Not the same, also for the record who leaves a bare reflective surface on one of the parts of a "stealth" vehicle?

There is more to the story than meets the eye.

101110_piasecki_01.jpg

Well, for one thing, the government alone, didn't confirm the death of bin Laden.

Then, you have to ask the question as to the reason for the leadership change within al-Qaeda.

Which explains the celebrations.

Which is why we have these celebrations.

Which came after this announcement.

[media=]

Which was confirmed by:

And remember, Osama bin Laden declared on the United States and paid the price for doing so.

I don't see any evidence. Sure people makeing speeches, crowds waveing signs. Where is your evidence?

I don't see any evidence. Sure people makeing speeches, crowds waveing signs. Where is your evidence?

We can begin with al-Qaeda's admission and change of leadership shortly after the death of bin Laden. It is safe to say that knowing bin Laden's mindset, there was no way he stepped down nor was he fired.

It is also safe to say the SEALs didn't stop by bin Laden's residence to play cards and drink beer.

Edited by skyeagle409

We can begin with al-Qaeda's admission and change of leadership shortly after the death of bin Laden. It is safe to say that knowing bin Laden's mindset, there was no way he stepped down nor was he fired.

There were many changes of leadership before he died according to the official story. You still have nothing.

There were many changes of leadership before he died according to the official story. You still have nothing.

On the contrary, al-Qaeda would not have admitted to the death of bin Laden if not true and hand a victory to the U.S. over a false report, and if the report was false, bin Laden would have immediately released another tape to counter and embarrass the United States in the eyes of the world, which didn't happen, so what we have is a new leadership replacement of bin Laden because bin Laden was killed by U.S. SEALs, which explains why there have been no further bin Laden tapes since the report of his death.

Face reality for what it is.

Edited by skyeagle409

On the contrary, al-Qaeda would not have admitted to the death of bin Laden if not true and hand a victory to the U.S. over a false report, and if the report was false, bin Laden would have immediately released another tape to counter and embarrass the United States in the eyes of the world, which didn't happen, so we have a new leadership replacement of bin Laden because bin Laden was killed by U.S. SEALs, which explains why there are no more bin Laden tapes since his death.

Sorry . Osama's been the boogy man. KSM masterminded the attacks. You still have no evidence. Now quite screwing around. Do you have anything or not?

Sorry . Osama's been the boogy man. KSM masterminded the attacks. You still have no evidence. Now quite screwing around. Do you have anything or not?

All kinds of evidence that you have failed to refute. Remember, you can't change history from the comfort of your keyboard. Now, tell us why bin Laden did not counter reports of his death.

All kinds of evidence that you have failed to refute. Remember, you can't change history from the comfort of your keyboard. Now, tell us why bin Laden did not counter reports of his death.

You've not shown one thing as evidence.

Now, in case your head is firmly planted in what I can only imagine as two perfectely rounded hills with a sink hole in the middle, I'm not arguing "when" Osama died. But since you decided to deride a board member, I want to know your evidence of why "you" think he died then. Anything. A photo would be good ...DNA would be great! What do "you" have Sky?

Put up or shut up.

You've not shown one thing as evidence.

That is a non-answer, so I will pose the question to you once again. Why did bin Laden not counter reports of his death?

Now, we already know from what was recovered from the residence of bin Laden and what his family revealed to Pakistani authorities, and that is, confirming the death of bin Laden. So until you answer the question, you have no case. :no:

Edited by skyeagle409

That is a non-answer, so I will pose the question to you once again. Why did bin Laden not counter reports of his death?

Now, we already know from what was recovered from the residence of bin Laden and what his family revealed to Pakistani authorities, and that is, confirming the death of bin Laden. So until you answer the question, you have no case. :no:

Good Lord. We aren't arguing if he's dead. Where is your evidence to say he died then? If it's videos that can easily be faked that your proposing as your evidence, than so be it. Anything else?

Good Lord. We aren't arguing if he's dead. Where is your evidence to say he died then? If it's videos that can easily be faked that your proposing as your evidence, than so be it. Anything else?

Read what I wrote in my previous post. If you can't refute the facts, then simply admit that you cannot do so. So go ahead, answer the question or I will simply consider your failure to do so as a non-answer.

* We knew the SEALs had head-mounted cameras beaming back images in real-time

* We knew what bin Laden's family told Pakistani authorities

* We knew that bin Laden's family was deported from Pakistan after the death of bin Laden.

* We knew what was gathered from intelligence at bin Laden's residence.

* We knew that DNA confirmed the body of bin Laden

And we left proof in the form of a calling card that we were there!

* ht_copter_crash_2_jef_110504_wg.jpg

Edited by skyeagle409