Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Passing down the gift/ curse. Help

Tia

I've always suspected my son had the same ability I had. He's been able to describe spirits and things since he was about 2 matching exactly what I knew even though I hadn't mentioned a thing to him.

Tonight we were chatting as I was telling him about a 95yr old woman I met today and we got chatting, funny how we seem to pick up on other opened people and as I am a master number 33 we talked for ages. It was a little funny you don't expect someone of that age to talk all psychic stuff with you.

Anyway my son admitted he sees shadow people all the time and I asked if he meant just like black glimpses of spirits as a house of psychic energy will often have a swinging door for spirits and he said no he sees people standing there staring at him, at my mums he use to see animal spirits as well. Now I know for sure my mums house has always had spirits in it, some not nice ones either and he also talked about the man in the house we rented once and described him. I said he should learn to work with what he has, I use to but had to shut down because of being opened too quickly and incorrectly. I told him I'd happily find a proper group and go with him as I've been opening a bit myself anyway so wouldn't mind getting back to my full ability the right way.

Almost like this post had to go up as when I entered it it came up like 6 times...spooky lol. A mod should soon remove the others.

He was like no way, spirits can hurt you and I know they can because our rental one threw my hairspray at me when I made a smart mouth comment so it was my fault.

My son's 17 and I just think he has even more potential then what I use to have and think it's a major waste. I even got him to try an energy reading off me on what other things happened today and while he's never done that before he got so much info through.

What should I do? He says he doesn't believe in God but if these spirits are going to keep coming to him and he doesn't want them around he needs to learn how to get rid of them at least and how to keep himself safe because as a typical teen , haunted places and bad energy areas are 'fun' to check out at night. I know they're more drawn to people who have the gift so apart from keep telling him to not go to these places what can I say or do?

Edited by Tia

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tia

• John from Lowell

• Toolite

• jessicajaletta

I would say do not worry about him not believing in God, too much. I was just like that at 17-18, and after my experience at 19, that changed my whole belief on God and a lot of things really. However, that is not to say that evil spirits won't try to dominate him because, in order to deal with the evilness of this world you have to be strong both psychologically and spiritually.

Gifts are passed on my mother has a gift as well as her children, her sister and I found out recently my cousin. It's something that you have to learn to control on your own. I am still learning how to turn mine off and on and have become quite comfortable with the spirit that is staying at my house. I make reference to him when he turns my lights off and when I come in from a long day. Yes, I am babbling, now haha. More or less, its something your son has to choose to control himself though getting guidance is great and even having you there who can relate helps bundles. I have recently, began seeking out my mother for her advice on things, and I find it helps to have someone who understands and doesn't judge.

I've always suspected my son had the same ability I had. He's been able to describe spirits and things since he was about 2 matching exactly what I knew even though I hadn't mentioned a thing to him.

Tonight we were chatting as I was telling him about a 95yr old woman I met today and we got chatting, funny how we seem to pick up on other opened people and as I am a master number 33 we talked for ages. It was a little funny you don't expect someone of that age to talk all psychic stuff with you.

Anyway my son admitted he sees shadow people all the time and I asked if he meant just like black glimpses of spirits as a house of psychic energy will often have a swinging door for spirits and he said no he sees people standing there staring at him, at my mums he use to see animal spirits as well. Now I know for sure my mums house has always had spirits in it, some not nice ones either and he also talked about the man in the house we rented once and described him. I said he should learn to work with what he has, I use to but had to shut down because of being opened too quickly and incorrectly. I told him I'd happily find a proper group and go with him as I've been opening a bit myself anyway so wouldn't mind getting back to my full ability the right way.

Almost like this post had to go up as when I entered it it came up like 6 times...spooky lol. A mod should soon remove the others.

He was like no way, spirits can hurt you and I know they can because our rental one threw my hairspray at me when I made a smart mouth comment so it was my fault.

My son's 17 and I just think he has even more potential then what I use to have and think it's a major waste. I even got him to try an energy reading off me on what other things happened today and while he's never done that before he got so much info through.

What should I do? He says he doesn't believe in God but if these spirits are going to keep coming to him and he doesn't want them around he needs to learn how to get rid of them at least and how to keep himself safe because as a typical teen , haunted places and bad energy areas are 'fun' to check out at night. I know they're more drawn to people who have the gift so apart from keep telling him to not go to these places what can I say or do?

pray for your teen and trust God that in the end God gets the victory... Negative energy is attracted to light - you really dont have to leave your house.. just like souls find you so does negative energy.. i think the best thing you can teach him is not to hold neg thoughts too long or anything like that so he doesnt give negative energy a home.. staying postive keeps them off of you because there is no work for them to do.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Because of the Internet, people with energy skills can find one another. Just knowing that you are not alone is a big help in itself.

The spiritual(self empowering) aspects of applying any talent seems to be hardest for teen boys to grasp. Part of that is their defiance towards our cultures failed structures. It encourages them to tune out just about any advice.

I will provide a link that could be most helpful. I also know that those who are not ready to listen are not ready to learn anything useful.

http://www.kryon.com/k_channel10_berkeleysprings_.html

This channelled Kryon message explains quite a bit about those energies around us and how to deal with them. However our culture is "fear based" in its conceptual understanding at this time. Those points of view are slowly evolving. Some day your son or his children will be able to become self empower.

These things are only a matter of time.

John

Thank you all for answering, my sons gone away for the night and Lord knows where he and his mates will go. I know that they've wanted to check out an old asylum. This is where I get really worried because as he can see, the entities will pick up his energy and will more than likely be drawn to him.

John, it's late here but I'll start having a look at your link.

AT 17 he's got a will of his own and will exercise it! When my kids were still living at home, I smudged myself & the house at least once a day, and smudged my kids if they were willing to stand still for it. Below is a link to a web page about smudging, it's a nice ritual and leaves the house smelling good. Your son might be interested enough to read about it, many kids are interested in Native American culture.

http://www.nativeamericanresearch.org/smudging.html

I would love to see either one of you prove your abilities in any kind of verifiable scientific experiment.

That would be cool.

Wait, wait, is this the same Tia that claims to have routine bigfoot experiences?

*snip*

Edited by AnVil
Inflam comment removed

Inflam comment removed, shows that you speak without knowledge in that you have to lower yourself to that Neo.

Beany, I have smudged here a few times especially when he and his friends kept going to a cemetery I warned them not to. Someone dropped of something that was trying to attach itself to me so luckily I still have enough knowledge of what to do.

• 2 weeks later...

If you believe in Angels ask the angels to protect and look after him. It's the only thing you could really do unless he's asking for help you really have to respect that he will make the right decision and that he could deal with anything that comes his way. I used to see shadow people too until I started working with the angels. Growing up with a tribal culture it was a real struggle for me to trust and believe in god but I did and I believe that when you guys are ready for the signs and validations it will come and you will believe.

I believe in God and Arch Angel Gabriel has helped also in times of trouble with unwanted spirits.

That was a sign of my sons ability once, I'd seen Gabriel in my 3rd eye in the way he showed himself to me.

My son this was 10 years ago was scared about something in his room and I told him he was protected by a special Angel and we'd ask him to protect my son. I asked my son could he see the Angel and he described him perfectly to the way I had been shown him as well.