Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cerberusxp

Two Strongest Solar Flares

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Massive plasma ejection largest in five years. arrow3.gifRead more...
A massive solar flare headed our way. The strongest of this year yet. Are we going to see much more of these this year? Yes we are increasingly so. We are being bombarded by waves emanating from the center of our galaxies (as we are actually two merging galaxies)The two black holes at the center are flipping around each other emanating various waves of gravity, X rays and possibly yet undiscovered. Our solar system has been undergoing resonance changes for several years now due to this phenomenon. :w00t: Edited by cerberusxp

I work in IT. Shortly after a rather large solar event 2 months ago, hardware at work started failing in droves. Switches that freaked out and took down the entire network, hard drives failed left and right. While I'm not ready to blame this on solar storms just yet, I am waiting to see if anything happens after this event. If everything starts failing again, I'm going to wonder.

Then, every time someone calls me with a stupid question at work, I"m going to blame it all on Solar Flares. You're not getting your email? Must be solar flares. Oh you can't print? It's solar flares. Facebook isn't working while you're suppose to be doing your job? I bet it's solar flares. Next week is going to be SO fun! :D

A massive solar flare headed our way. The strongest of this year yet. Are we going to see much more of these this year? Yes we are increasingly so.

It started so well, then you said this:

We are being bombarded by waves emanating from the center of our galaxies (as we are actually two merging galaxies)The two black holes at the center are flipping around each other emanating various waves of gravity, X rays and possibly yet undiscovered. Our solar system has been undergoing resonance changes for several years now due to this phenomenon. :w00t:

Firstly I found myself asking what any of this had to do with solar flares, but as I read on I found myself increasingly asking what any of it had to do with reality.