Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tired of being alone

in-the-clouds

I am tired of being alone and I really want to know if I will ever find a man. And I don't mean just any ole man--I had one of those once and he nearly sucked the life completely out of me. I want a good man who actually cares about who I am on the inside and not what I look like on the outside. Can any of the psychics out there tell me when a new man (who is not a creep) will enter my life? Any ideas of what he will look like (i.e. hair color, height, etc).

I'm 41 in case anyone needs to know and I would appreciate serious replies only.

I am tired of being alone and I really want to know if I will ever find a man. And I don't mean just any ole man--I had one of those once and he nearly sucked the life completely out of me. I want a good man who actually cares about who I am on the inside and not what I look like on the outside. Can any of the psychics out there tell me when a new man (who is not a creep) will enter my life? Any ideas of what he will look like (i.e. hair color, height, etc).

I'm 41 in case anyone needs to know and I would appreciate serious replies only.

Until a psychic can respond I just want to encourage you.. I want to first point out.. that these are difficult times so the real person in people is what your seeing.. and thats good because it saves you time in the long run.. and second you want someone that can love themself.. thats difficult because there ae not alot of individuals that truly love themself.. they say they do but, clearly their actions say other wise.. So what I would encourage you to do is go down your list of things you always wanted to do and do them or begin to implement them.. Get out and do things you enjoy doing because in the process you may just meet someone that shares your interest.. Be outgoing and chat with people because you never know you may meet a friend for life.. I know its important to have someone to share your life with and that will come when you are able to make life great and kinda forget about having a mate..lol... wishing you lots of love.. your never alone.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Until a psychic can respond I just want to encourage you.. I want to first point out.. that these are difficult times so the real person in people is what your seeing.. and thats good because it saves you time in the long run.. and second you want someone that can love themself.. thats difficult because there ae not alot of individuals that truly love themself.. they say they do but, clearly their actions say other wise.. So what I would encourage you to do is go down your list of things you always wanted to do and do them or begin to implement them.. Get out and do things you enjoy doing because in the process you may just meet someone that shares your interest.. Be outgoing and chat with people because you never know you may meet a friend for life.. I know its important to have someone to share your life with and that will come when you are able to make life great and kinda forget about having a mate..lol... wishing you lots of love.. your never alone.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Thank you for the thoughts but I am looking for a reading. Can anyone do a read for me?

I see that many people have viewed my post but no one has offered a reading for me. I am still looking for a love reading if someone would please do this for me. Please see my origianl post for details.

Thanks

Hey in-the-clouds.

I won't be able to offer any psychic responses sorry but my questions might help the psychics out there as well...

Is your current situation such that you're readily able to meet new men(workplace/sports/private or public events)? Do you actively date or look for suitable men? And what methods do you use?

I see that you have such a beautiful soul but that you may not believe that this is true. You have so much potential. I feel resentment, like you don't like your life. Why do you feel like you need someone else to make you feel whole? could it be that you don't like yourself? I mean no offense here but it's just that I have also recently discovered that I didn't love myself the way I thought I did and I see that you seem to be in the same situation. If we had truly loved ourselves we would not hold onto resentments and think that another person could come into our lives and complete us. In order for the right person to come along, we have to become that person we want in our lives. We have to be able to live without this person so that when they come and share their life with us, it would really be sharing and growing. It wouldn't be co-dependance anymore.

I learned that when we are single it is the best time to figure out what it is exactly that we want because then no one else could influence our thoughts. Write down on a piece of paper all the attributes you want this man to have and be honest about whether or not such a man could love you as you are in your current state. If the answer is no, then changes those things you know you need to in order for this person to be in your life. If you don't make the change, you might lose out.

• Like 1

Hello in-the-clouds. I'm seeing an unfortunate repeat in your next relationship. This stems from your own inner fear of being left behind and alone. This man knows that and uses it as a weapon against you. He is a tall man with dark hair and blue eyes. Please know that this is Not written in stone! You can and do have complete freedom of will. Use it! Do not pass up the man with red hair just because he does not at first appeal to your eyes. He is the man of your dreams if you give him a chance. Good luck on your journey....Transparentreality

Hello in-the-clouds. I'm seeing an unfortunate repeat in your next relationship. This stems from your own inner fear of being left behind and alone. This man knows that and uses it as a weapon against you. He is a tall man with dark hair and blue eyes. Please know that this is Not written in stone! You can and do have complete freedom of will. Use it! Do not pass up the man with red hair just because he does not at first appeal to your eyes. He is the man of your dreams if you give him a chance. Good luck on your journey....Transparentreality

Thank you for the read.

Would love to know if I ever going to fine the true love and absolute chemistry with a man. I am 47 and in a comitted relation in this moment. Please help me!

Hi In-the-clouds,

If you have any issues yet about your readings, then I know a psychic you can also consult her about your reading.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi In-the-clouds,

If you have any issues yet about your readings, then I know a psychic you can also consult her about your reading.

Yes, can you tell me who?

*snip*

Mod Edit: Please do not use this site or section for referring people to another commercial site/ reader. It goes against our ToS/rules.

1. No spamming

Common forms of forum spam include but are not limited to:

1a. Advertising: Do not use the forum to advertise or promote a product, site or service.

1b. Recruitment: Do not recruit or invite members in to joining other sites, groups, services or forums.

Edited by AnVil
warning

• 2 weeks later...

My regrets for unintentionally breaking your forum rules. I will make sure this doesn't happen again.

In the clouds, I know who you are and I can not believe you are having issues. You are very pretty and I loved the reads I did for you. Men must be really nuts to pass by you. It is so hard to find someone that will appreciate a good woman. I hope that mr nice guy and he will be a lucky guy finds you and sweeps you off your feet. ST

Your soul mate has been in your life for years. From time to time he wears glasses that are in a rectangular shape. Though both of you have an associative relationship at the moment (work, church, school...) the oh so few looks of admiration twords you are a little more than subtle only to be rejected due to some Fab/diformality he possesses. He is 5'11 or 6'1, strawberry blonde/light brown hair.

you should probably try internet dating. my friends mum met a really nice guy on a dating website. or you could visit a medium or psychic in real life. :)

I'm not a psychic, I'm 19, and in my WHOLE 19 years of existence I've learnt confidence is the best possible thing you can do to attract a descent person. Feel fat? Join the gym or go for daily walks, you'll feel better and have more confidence, get a hair cut and colour, buy a new set of clothes! You don't need a psychic to tell you that feeling good about yourself is the most attractive quality in a person.

Your soul mate has been in your life for years. From time to time he wears glasses that are in a rectangular shape. Though both of you have an associative relationship at the moment (work, church, school...) the oh so few looks of admiration twords you are a little more than subtle only to be rejected due to some Fab/diformality he possesses. He is 5'11 or 6'1, strawberry blonde/light brown hair.

What do you mean by "rejected due to some Fab/diformality he possesses..."?