Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cathy White's Death.

Its Mii

I'm not sure if this has been discussed here before, this story is actually from last year. I had not heard of this till last night when my friend posted this link on face book. I could not believe that I had not heard this somewhere on main stream media before. I briefly searched "Cathy White" all the stuff that came up had to do with Jay-Z and the Illuminati. I had no idea Jay-Z was connected to this stuff, I had heard about Lady Gaga... but never Jay-Z. The more I read the creepier it sounds, not so much the Illuminati stuff but just the death of this girl. Especially because of how hush-hush it all is. Here's a couple of links.

Yesterday, I got the news that Cathy Michelle White had suddenly passed away, so I quickly began my investigation and guess what? Cathy did not die from a brain aneurysm as reported widely around the internet today. According to an NYPD detective who told me, “Cathy’s cause of death is uncertain” and, “later today we will have the autopsy and toxicology reports”. Right now the death is considered. suspicious.

Cathy White died exactly ONE YEAR to the day from when I broke the story of her and Jay Z’s affair. link.

Here is a very in-depth story. More... on the same website, lots of pictures.

Interesting side note.

I honestly don't doubt that these people could easily pay someone off to have this girl disappear, it's eerie how close it was to Beyonce's "pregnancy" announcement. Which by the way, I was completely sure was a fake before I ever read anything. I told my partner that I thought she was using a surrogate while she was pregnant, her belly was never consistent... It would be big one day then it was not big, then it was big again (I mean big differences.) I saw her on a talk show, when she went to sit down her "belly" folded in half, that's what put the nail in the coffin for me. My fiance even asked me "Does that mean it's not their baby?" No, I believe it is their baby but she had someone else carry it. I had no idea there were "surrogate" rumors until that face book post. This is all too weird, maybe if you see one thing self standing not so much but when you connect it to the others it's hard to ignore. Let me know what you guys think.

Edited by Dharma D

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Its Mii

• Simbi Laveau

• Logical Thought

• Rafterman

Its been hinted at numerous times that Jay-Z and Beyonce,are illuminati. I heard something to that affect about Puff Daddy too.

Dunno.So many stories.

But the illuminati are so old,and given how incredibly white European its always alleged to be,money aside,I dont think they would let black rappers in.

I think that's just the reality of it,but I could be wrong.

As for her dying, why wait a year to kill her ?

That's a long time ,if shutting her up was the point.Unless it was payback.

Half those guys got their recording contracts for turning in other gang members ,when they were facing jail time.

They all started out in gangs ,so killing is nothing new to them ,and some still have connections to the old hood so......could be.

How uncool.

Who cares.

And Jay Z in the Illuminati is kind of ridiculous - well the whole idea of the Illuminati is ridiculous, but I'm setting that aside for now.

To me a serious flaw in the Illuminati logic is this notion that folks who are not born into wealth and power and then achieve it are invited to join, but yet no one ever refuses and no one has ever gone public about it. In a day and age when NOTHING can be kept secret and there are worldwide groups actively exposing the actions of government and individuals, none of this has ever come to light? That's very hard to believe.

Edited by Rafterman

Its been hinted at numerous times that Jay-Z and Beyonce,are illuminati. I heard something to that affect about Puff Daddy too.

Dunno.So many stories.

But the illuminati are so old,and given how incredibly white European its always alleged to be,money aside,I dont think they would let black rappers in.

I think that's just the reality of it,but I could be wrong.

As for her dying, why wait a year to kill her ?

That's a long time ,if shutting her up was the point.Unless it was payback.

Half those guys got their recording contracts for turning in other gang members ,when they were facing jail time.

They all started out in gangs ,so killing is nothing new to them ,and some still have connections to the old hood so......could be.

How uncool.

Well on the Illuminati, if they exist or ever did. I doubt that if they were still operating to this day they would function the same... you get with the day and age, power rotates. Back then those people were powerful and influential now a days we have different people, same position. I'm not saying I believe in the Illuminati but if they had ever been real I doubt they would be stuck in the past like that, they were suppose to be innovators.

About Cathy White's death it would have been really stupid to kill her right after the article. A year later sounds about right... long enough for people to forget but right on time to remind her (or those in the know) of what she did. It's also really strange that Beyonce just happen to announce her super fake pregnancy (imo) right about the same time.

The Illuminati was (is?) real. It started in Bavaria May 1, 1776 and supposedly ended June 22, 1784 when secret societies were declared illegal by Prince Charles Theodore (officially on March 2, 1785 when the Illuminati was named specifically). There are obviously people who believe that the group continued on with their activities.

Edited by Logical Thought

The Illuminati was (is?) real. It started in Bavaria May 1, 1776 and supposedly ended June 22, 1784 when secret societies were declared illegal by Prince Charles Theodore (officially on March 2, 1785 when the Illuminati was named specifically). There are obviously people who believe that the group continued on with their activities.

Rothschilds....shhhh....

Sorry, but where the **** is the connection to the illuminati?

What, they need a connection? How rude, I thought they didn't and could pop up randomly like mushrooms :P

Cheers,

Badeskov

Not sure... That is what popped up when I googeled her name. I was hoping someone would enlightenment me a little on that as well. I had never heard of Jay Z being involved in Illuminati before.

Edited by Dharma D