Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

get to know what really happening in syria

the-Unexpected-Soul

hello UM, So just yesterday and also today i got my hand on two videos in English that will

explain to you the big lies that the international news media are telling about Syria, the likes of Al Jazeerah , Al Arabia , CNN .... and others

I have countless other videos that will leave you no doubt, about the situation, unfortunately they are in Arabic

thous i will post here are in English

the first video is an interview with an American reporter who went to homs and saw what's really happening

the second video is like a little documentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmCCLahj99Y&feature=youtu.be

Edited by the-Unexpected-Soul

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• the-Unexpected-Soul

• and-then

• Mr.United_Nations

• Wyvernkeeper

Top Posters In This Topic

dis·in·for·ma·tion (d s- n f r-m sh n). n. 1. Deliberately misleading information announced publicly or leaked by a government or especially by an intelligence

Assad is an EVIL SOB. He slaughters women, little innocent babies and old people with ARTILLERY. He and his so called army are coward murderers of the unarmed innocents and he WILL be brought to justice eventually.

The truth cannot be hidden any longer. A little advice to you Soul..if you live in Damascus you should get as far from it as possible.

dis·in·for·ma·tion (d s- n f r-m sh n). n. 1. Deliberately misleading information announced publicly or leaked by a government or especially by an intelligence

Assad is an EVIL SOB. He slaughters women, little innocent babies and old people with ARTILLERY. He and his so called army are coward murderers of the unarmed innocents and he WILL be brought to justice eventually.

The truth cannot be hidden any longer. A little advice to you Soul..if you live in Damascus you should get as far from it as possible.

the level of your post just annoys me, it just tempt me to leave you the way you are,given that i also struggle with English

just know that a lot of what you see on the media is intentionally fabricated, to make us look as evil as possible, they have invested

a lot of mony in this and they want an income so they are going crazy with lies, that's why the employees at aljazeera are quitting one

after another, they couldn't handle the lies they had to tell about syria,

by the way aljazeera shaws almost no Advertisements except maybe for Qatar petrol company, so from where do they get all that money to operate

this huge company ?!, it's from Politicians who use it to accomplish their political agendas Hint(king of Qatar the slave of America, the one who helped in invading iraq,)

the level of your post just annoys me, it just tempt me to leave you the way you are,given that i also struggle with English

just know that a lot of what you see on the media is intentionally fabricated, to make us look as evil as possible, they have invested

a lot of mony in this and they want an income so they are going crazy with lies, that's why the employees at aljazeera are quitting one

after another, they couldn't handle the lies they had to tell about syria,

by the way aljazeera shaws almost no Advertisements except maybe for Qatar petrol company, so from where do they get all that money to operate

this huge company ?!, it's from Politicians who use it to accomplish their political agendas Hint(king of Qatar the slave of America, the one who helped in invading iraq,)

I hope you will understand that there is nothing personal against you in my opinion. I think you are sincere but the evidence against Assad is overwhelming. US troops are on the Jordanian border to protect an ally. Assad has pre-positioned troops, tanks and missiles on the borders with Jordan and Turkey. Satellite photos don't lie. Neither the US nor Israel would want war with Syria. Assad has chemical weapons with missiles to deliver them and this could kill thousands of people in Israel, Jordan or Turkey...no one is looking for a fight. They are just reacting to the thousands of innocent people who are dying.

I hope you will understand that there is nothing personal against you in my opinion. I think you are sincere but the evidence against Assad is overwhelming. US troops are on the Jordanian border to protect an ally. Assad has pre-positioned troops, tanks and missiles on the borders with Jordan and Turkey. Satellite photos don't lie. Neither the US nor Israel would want war with Syria. Assad has chemical weapons with missiles to deliver them and this could kill thousands of people in Israel, Jordan or Turkey...no one is looking for a fight. They are just reacting to the thousands of innocent people who are dying.

Syrians are not easy to manipulate,

During the last year we were aware of almost every step the so called "opposition" wanted to do a head of it's time, they are following

a plan from a book of how to fake an uprising , and we failed them every step, and every time a plan is failed they move to the next,

at the End, the army entered Homs, under the welcome of the people of homs and their demand (there is heeps of videos and interviews)

and we pushed the so called "free Syrian army" which is filled with foreigns (al qaeda and others)

i still remember when they started that campaign when they started telling every body to burn the trash cans to make it look like the city

is being bombed by the plans, and they did do that, for about two weeks the news was all about Syria is bombing Homs with air planes

and all the videos was faked with added sound effects,

a lot of people ware kidnapped and they were forced under the gun to record videos against the government, but they manged then to go to the public

and tell the truth that if you saw us in videos talking against the government then be aware that it was under the threat of gun, and the so called "opposition" did publish thous videos later

the so called "opposition" stink with Lies and Terror, and no one can deny that Most of the Syrian people support bashar AL Assad

Even Iraq is concerned about Syria and even China, even though they don't want military involvement but they want both sides to stop. So really Syria's only ally is Russia and Iran, a few European and African countries and Venezuela. For the so called "Booby traps"? That's what 7 year olds say, you would think the Syrian regime would of used constructed words like "mines", "explosives", now that would be made more believable.

I didn't realise this was an Alex Jones vid, then I started watching it.. It was almost passable until the line 'Is that why we have to invade? So paedophiles don't grope Syrian children.'

Soul, Alex Jones is not the most credible of sources.

Syrians are not easy to manipulate,

Syrians are people, exactly the same as Chinese, Russians, Americans, etc, and they are just as easy (or difficult) to manipulate as any other people.

I am sure that there is deceit and misreporting going on from both sides in this conflict, but please do not blinker yourself with the delusion that you (because you are Syrian) are somehow immune to being deceived.

I didn't realise this was an Alex Jones vid, then I started watching it.. It was almost passable until the line 'Is that why we have to invade? So paedophiles don't grope Syrian children.'

Soul, Alex Jones is not the most credible of sources.

Yeah, anything from infowars needs to be taken with a grain ton of salt.