Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret Signs in Movie "Ubit drakona"

The_Spirit_of_Truth

There is a pdf file that explains the "Satanic indications" in this movie in a more detailed way:https://rapidshare.com/files/1261402541/to_kill_a_dragon.zipNormal people, do not be surprised about all the negative replies to my post. Hellish people always pretend, that they do not recognize the indications from this movie, but they do.

That's still not evidence. :rolleyes: So, you're saying there are "hellish" people on this site? :huh:

I'm not surprised, its to be expected when you're making ridiculous accusations. However you should consider seeking psychiatric help.

I'd have to agree with you. :hmm:

I just want to know what the point would be. The OP still has yet to mention it.

Edit: spelling.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

That's still not evidence. :rolleyes: So, you're saying there are "hellish" people on this site? :huh:

Yes, apparently anyone who criticizes his argument are "hellish" people too. Typical conspiracy theorist paranoia.

If you cannot distinguish between a known natural behaviour and an identical deliberate behaviour, how do you confirm that the deliberate behaviour actually exists?

Reminds me of the argument of 'intelligent control' of UFO's vs. atmospheric plasma (or other natural occurrences). Never got a satisfactory answer for that one either.

In advance, I deeply apology for the unfriendly tone and offensive words:

On many areas Hellish people are even the majority of population and normal people are the minority of population. Hellish people rule this world being even presidents. They also rule the research of mysteries and investigation of all the things that could discover them (the conclusion is always negative). Their ever-lasting presence on big forums like this is absolutely normal thing.

In private conversations, these Hellish people are sometimes normally talking about their Satanic things and then they pretend that nothing like that exists and that they do not believe in it, which is their normal behavior as I have heard and seen it myself.

I would be a fool if I expected that you will admit that you recognize the secret signs of you kind. Of course, you must lie that not. I was only curious if you will really negate everything what you know so well. And you did.

Hellish people are the biggest mystery that is never allowed to be discovered here. Solve (sometimes also artificially created) mysteries, but if someone would try to discover them, everything would be negated.

So, I will not contribute to this forum again. Good bye.

PS:

Normal people, it sounds unbelievably to you and you think that all the independent people you know, out of which everyone is different than the other, are all normal like you. They all have natural behavior and many of them seem to be even really good friends. But the majority of them is internally different. After your death you will learn the truth. When being told this during your earthly life, you do not believe, which in understandable.

On many areas Hellish people are even the majority of population and normal people are the minority of population. Hellish people rule this world being even presidents. They also rule the research of mysteries and investigation of all the things that could discover them (the conclusion is always negative). Their ever-lasting presence on big forums like this is absolutely normal thing.

In private conversations, these Hellish people are sometimes normally talking about their Satanic things and then they pretend that nothing like that exists and that they do not believe in it, which is their normal behavior as I have heard and seen it myself.

I would be a fool if I expected that you will admit that you recognize the secret signs of you kind. Of course, you must lie that not. I was only curious if you will really negate everything what you know so well. And you did.

Hellish people are the biggest mystery that is never allowed to be discovered here. Solve (sometimes also artificially created) mysteries, but if someone would try to discover them, everything would be negated.

PS:

Normal people, it sounds unbelievably to you and you think that all the independent people you know, out of which everyone is different than the other, are all normal like you. They all have natural behavior and many of them seem to be even really good friends. But the majority of them is internally different. After your death you will learn the truth. When being told this during your earthly life, you do not believe, which in understandable.

Was the film any good or is it a straight to dvd jobbie...?

PS:

There is so many things wrong with this. For starters, if the "Hellish" people are the majority, that would make them the normal people. :huh:

• Like 1

I rarely post.. read every day.. but have to say.. Spirit.. dont go.. you have made my day so much better.. I laughed my ass off.. very funny.. Now I do hope you really dont believe in everything you posted... and if you do.. go get help my friend.. or wear a tin foil hat..

PART 2

Then we see several positions emphasizing the eyes (notice the eyes of the sculptures, every of them looks to a different direction than the other which indicates the duality of Hellish people). The camera will also display the "hands" of two sculptures. The first hands are present but the other are missing (hands - hands = 0 and what remain are eyes). This trick covers the fact, that it is about the eyes and not about the hands. The necktie is a reason to look down for a moment and to have a "resting moment" including the closing of the eyes.

Are you suggesting that Derpy is a "hellish" pony? :( I think she would be very upset with you for that!

derpy-hooves.png

Poor Derpy :(

Edited* Derpy would be upset, but I'm sure she'd still love and tolerate the c*** outta you :D

Edited by Dougal
  • Like 1

They are always able to explain anything they do, to introduce a good and naturally looking reason for it.

Are you a member?

• 5 months later...

but have to say.. Spirit.. dont go..

OK, I can somehow recall that I won't contribute any more, because now I suddenly want to say something.

Please look at the movie: Red title, dragon has the last word in the movie, dragon is not seen defeated, there are Hellish sequences of positions and movements in the movie...

Look only at the ways of the emphasis on eyes (I promised to Saru to do not post a lot of stills, but this is more very small stills as one picture, but I risk the ban).

82glaza_drakona_tn.jpg

That all speaks about a hidden meaning and many of you know it.

Edited by The_Spirit_of_Truth

Are you suggesting that Derpy is a "hellish" pony? sad.gif I think she would be very upset with you for that!

derpy-hooves.png

Poor Derpy sad.gif

Edited* Derpy would be upset, but I'm sure she'd still love and tolerate the c*** outta you :D

Ha ha ha! Of course not. Is that picture of her set into "Hellish circumstances" that would make it a "Satanic indication"? Of course not. Then in this case it is really only an innocent picture of a pony whose name is Derpy. Nothing more. I think she would not be upset by what I have said lol. :D

I cannot believe i read through this thread. I want that 5 minutes of my life back.

The_Spirit_of_Truth are you familiar with a youtube user called gorilla199?

He has these paranoid delusions about a secret satanic society who runs the world, apparently their signs are in most advertising; their signs being things like triangles, circles, or anything that looks like a ufo or pagan symbol. He also claims some of these people are in fact aliens/demons. Supposely the goal of this satanic society is to open a gate way to nibiru where the alien/demons live.

He sounds completely insane.

The AmazingAtheist made a video reviewing his crazy claims;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqLb8zxLEoc

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

The_Spirit_of_Truth are you familiar with a youtube user called gorilla199?

He has these paranoid delusions about a secret satanic society who runs the world, apparently their signs are in most advertising; their signs being things like triangles, circles, or anything that looks like a ufo or pagan symbol. He also claims some of these people are in fact aliens/demons. Supposely the goal of this satanic society is to open a gate way to nibiru where the alien/demons live.

He sounds completely insane.

The AmazingAtheist made a video reviewing his crazy claims;

Now I saw a bit of it only and it looked like several bad basic points, but I would have to see more.

In our world there are many often even purposely wrong explanations, like for example these Satanic signs.

Hellish people are often founding such things to confuse normal people, to create many diverse and independent opinions in this world, whereas they themselves and their true secret remains hidden from normal people.

I had to reupload the image of emphasis on eyes from "Убить дракона". The original was deleted.

glazadrakona.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

visited the link on satanic signs. hellen keller a hellish person? that evil so and so! now pass me one of them paint chip sammiches..... oh no! spiderman is one too! my whole life is a lie!!!!

Edited by a vampire wears my boxers

Hellish people are often founding such things to confuse normal people, to create many diverse and independent opinions in this world, whereas they themselves and their true secret remains hidden from normal people.

So your crazy theory is right and the others are wrong?

This blaming "hellish" people for your own delusions is becoming a worn out excuse.

Edited by Rlyeh

So your crazy theory is right and the others are wrong?

Wrong? Majority of them is not wrong. They only hide their true opinions and knowledge (now I speak about Hellish people) and externally they pretend to have a different point of view than the one they really have. It makes a difference.

Wrong? Majority of them is not wrong. They only hide their true opinions and knowledge (now I speak about Hellish people) and externally they pretend to have a different point of view than the one they really have. It makes a difference.

And I'm talking about other nut jobs.

So let me see if I have got this right...

If a person:

likes the color red...

has ever flown a kite...

and can look leftward without turning their head much...

they are a "hellish" person...

Hmmm... seems like there are at least 4 billion hellish persons on this planet right now...

OMG!!!! I must be one too!!! ARRRRRGHHHH!!! Wait.... don't the 'bad guys' always have all the fun and have all the hot chicks?... Where's my evil fun at? Where is my quota of hot chicks?!!!! I feel cheated!!!!

In this day and age wouldn't it just be easier and a lot cheaper to just get up in front of a camera and say "Hi! I'm Fred and I'm a Hellish Person! (trademark pending) Come join our evil crusade and get free cookies!!!"

People would line up for miles....

So let me see if I have got this right...

If a person:

likes the color red...

has ever flown a kite...

and can look leftward without turning their head much...

they are a "hellish" person...

Hmmm... seems like there are at least 4 billion hellish persons on this planet right now...

OMG!!!! I must be one too!!! ARRRRRGHHHH!!! Wait.... don't the 'bad guys' always have all the fun and have all the hot chicks?... Where's my evil fun at? Where is my quota of hot chicks?!!!! I feel cheated!!!!

In this day and age wouldn't it just be easier and a lot cheaper to just get up in front of a camera and say "Hi! I'm Fred and I'm a Hellish Person! (trademark pending) Come join our evil crusade and get free cookies!!!"

People would line up for miles....

Yeah... they don't really have to hide it anymore... I mean they could blatantly put messages out there and no one would really react. I mean, some would just think they were nuts, and anybody that actually cared to pay attention to it would do so. Other than that, it wouldn't be a big deal. At least in America. "Oh it's a cult movie about Satan. Maybe we'll go watch it next Friday if nothing else is out."