Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[:] Fukushima news [:]

RobbinHoodz

Greetings,

new radiation map of the Fukushima nuclear disaster:

http://enenews.com/study-all-western-east-coast-covered-airborne-particles-march-20-model-shows-canada-based-solely-reactor-1-explosion-photo

Couple weeks ago smoke was coming from the plant. So the goverment "cold shutdown" statement is a lie. Why I am not surprised?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RrcoPNvd20

Tokyo facing 10 times higher radiation than in Chernobyl:

http://enenews.com/report-6-5-microsvh-at-japans-busiest-train-station-equal-to-57-millisieverts-per-year-10-times-chernobyl-evacuation-levels-near-imperial-palace-photos

http://enenews.com/tokyo-area-soil-testing-finds-radioactivity-at-chernobyl-relocation-levels-at-least-550000-bqm%C2%B2-map

http://fukushima-diary.com/2012/02/tokyo-is-contaminated-as-the-worst-place-in-chernobyl/'>http://fukushima-diary.com/2012/02/tokyo-is-contaminated-as-the-worst-place-in-chernobyl/

And no, you can not compare bananas or space radiation with radiation particles. Couse they get inside you. And do not go away with urine or poo like banana. Space radiation will just affect your skin. In time radiation particles just collect in your brains, liver, bones... Even the smallest amount of radiation particles from nuclear disaster pose a great risk to your health.

http://enenews.com/us-agency-serious-long-term-health-effects-posed-by-10-millisvyr-of-ionizing-radiation-greatly-increased-chance-of-leukemia-organ-damage-cancers-when-adding-ingestion-of-radionuclides

Washington there was 100.000 times more radiation than normally:

http://enenews.com/u-of-texas-reasearchers-fukushima-release-so-great-that-radioactive-aerosols-were-up-to-100000-greater-than-normal

And the authorities sayed just that radiation is, in fact, good for your health:

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm60/anakin_eiktiwan/shun-ichi-rad-vitamins.jpg

But oops, infant deaths rose in America, Philadelphia saw 48% rise on infant deaths:

http://enenews.com/fox-is-iodine-131-killing-babies-in-philly-deaths-up-48-percent-since-radiation-levels-spiked-in-tap-water-video

Here is video from the Japan, Norway and France authorities:

Japan and Norway videos are censored.. But the France video is still online:

http://www.irsn.fr/FR/popup/Pages/animation_dispersion_rejets_22mars.aspx

Mutated leafs from Finland last summer. Up is normal leaf, down is mutated leafs:

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm60/anakin_eiktiwan/koivunlehti2011s.jpg

There is no danger in Japan from the radiation. Couse the authorities just raised the limits for radiation. So everything is fine, couse the limits do not break:

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm60/anakin_eiktiwan/kizyunti_e.gif

Another radiation map:

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm60/anakin_eiktiwan/riu-cesium-137-14apr-s.jpg

Everything is just great in Japan. Radiation is good for people. But why the grass is dying? Well, TEPCO workers have a solution to that too: we will just paint it back to green!

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm60/anakin_eiktiwan/FD-132t-1.jpg

And a bit deeper of who really is trolling the internet..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhlsegIE9a4

Here is also information about the Fukushima nuclear disaster:

http://fukushima-diary.com/

- Guildmaster

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aquatus1

• bmk1245

• lost_shaman

• Simbi Laveau

They aren't telling the public everything.Tokyo station is the train station where the bullet train stops,from other parts of the country.

And people coming down from the north,have been bringing radiation with them.

The radiation at Tokyo station was so high,the station was closed for clean up.

I haven't checked back to see if it's re opened yet.

They've discussed radioactive winds ,going up and down the entire country.People are importing food,and debris is killing animals in the pacific

I had *no* idea they were painting the damn grass.

There's a monk,who's been doing clean up in the area,and hes been stock piling radioactive soil above his temple on a hill.

They govt says it's illegal,and hes like,well what are YOU doing ?

The Japanese tend to be a very obedient people,but they have an occupy a movement,and all of it is anti nuke.

Farmers from affected areas,and I mean country folk,have been going to protests in Tokyo,WITH their cows en tow.Thats huge.

I just saw something about feral cows ? Herds of cattle in the area ,have been abandoned by their owners,and run wild thru the entire area now.

http://rockcenter.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/07/10594667-one-year-after-disaster-at-fukushima-nuclear-plant-town-remains-frozen-in-time

Edited by missymoo999

The 3 strinkingly different global radioactivity maps indicate not facts, but doctored opinions by different government-run scientific agencies. The Japanese map shown the cloud reached Alaska (the Aleutian islands) and farther north of California over the Pacific Northwest, then the Norwegian map placed the cloud above Eastern Russia (Sakhalin and Kamchatka peninsula), but the French map finds the world is equally irradiated with above-average but not "fatal" levels of radiation. Where's NOAA and NASA in this field of atmospheric study, since the main area of concern is North America particularly the US west coast.

Everything is just great in Japan. Radiation is good for people. But why the grass is dying? Well, TEPCO workers have a solution to that too: we will just paint it back to green!

FD-132t-1.jpg

That was so funny! Thank you for that, I needed a laugh!

Edited by lost_shaman

Ain't this a little bit fear mongering? For example, radon radiation varies "from less than 10 Bq/m3 to over 100 Bq/m3"link. Of course, there are only alpha (consequently beta) decays in this case (Rn) in the contrary of beta/gamma in the case of 137Cs and 131I, nevertheless concentrations did not exceeded threatening levels in US, nor Europe (although I didn't checked distribution of those elements in Japan).

RobbinHoodz, I think they are hydroseeding there, not 'spray painting'. I see this type of green spray seeding quite often in my local area.

Governmental agent aren't you? ;)

Covering-up grass painting as hydroseeding, gimme a break :devil:

Ok, ya got me bmk. We LIBs (ladies in black) are going to have to come up with some better cover stories. Perhaps we could say it's all one big art project? Kind of like that artist that covers up large areas in cloth?

By the way, Tokyo station is not, and has never been, closed in the two years I've been here.

And the cow thing? That was a guy with two cows, a month after the incident, almost a year ago.

Nor is there any occupy movement anywhere in Japan. There's a bunch of people who object to nuclear power, but they aren't occupying anything.

And lastly...that Energy News website?

It isn't an actual news site. It is just a guy gathering news stories about the Fukushima accident.

Ok, ya got me bmk. We LIBs (ladies in black) are going to have to come up with some better cover stories. Perhaps we could say it's all one big art project? Kind of like that artist that covers up large areas in cloth?

Darn Lilly, we had MIBs, now you are saying there are LIBs? :w00t: No wonder my boots run away..

On the serious note, I've seen similar discussion on local media (as well on YT) with "grass painting" while preparing for the presidential visit in Russia (or was it in Belorus, can't remember exactly).

Edited by bmk1245

It's the same concept isn't it? When green dye is added to the hydroseeding mixture to make dead grass look green. Besides who is really worried about a nice lawn if you have to put on a full contamination suit just to spray it, muchless mow it? The end result, with the added green dye, is 'painting' the grass. Not to mention real "paint" would kill any living grass.

Edited by lost_shaman

[...] There's a bunch of people who object to nuclear power [...]

Thats a big problem when general public starts to "object" to nuclear power without deeper knowledge. We had most powerful (at a time) nuclear plant with RBMK type reactors which blew up in Chernobyl, but after the years (and millions of $) of installing safety triggers it became safest facility. Nevertheless, we were forced to close this facility due to treaties to join EU. But, funny thing, now we have Belorussia building facility nearby our border, as well Russia in Kaliningrad. And it seems there is no pressure, nor mass protests about it.

BTW, we are planning to build another nuclear plant... And Hitachi as main investor :devil:

RobbinHoodz, I think they are hydroseeding there, not 'spray painting'. I see this type of green spray seeding quite often in my local area.

Well in Japan ,they usually seed by hand,but im thinking more of crops,like green tea etc.

Are the fluids for this procedure greenish ? As that's just wild to me.Ive spent a lot of time in Japan,and I've never seen that .

And its not fear mongering.I ignored the radiation maps,as they looked bizarre to me,but it is of huge concern .Theyre predicting ...Tokyo might become uninhabitable...

You can look on line,at people in Tokyo taking daily radiation levels,and they are much higher than recommended.The govt keeps changing the acceptable readings,making them higher,to keep the calm.

But schools in Yokohama had to close due to extremely high radiation readings,and Yokohama is a 10 minute train ride from central Tokyo.It is pretty much just an extension of Tokyo ,so...

This is no joke.I have friends there.I know what is really going on from them,as the govt and media ,are covering a lot up .

Businesses are moving south my the dozens.

There is a general depression throughout the country.

Japan is my second home,so this is devastating for me ,and I pay attention to all the news in regard to this,and general news as well.

Its bad there,for numerous reasons.

It's the same concept isn't it? When green dye is added to the hydroseeding mixture to make dead grass look green. Besides who is really worried about a nice lawn if you have to put on a full contamination suit just to spray it, muchless mow it? The end result, with the added green dye, is 'painting' the grass. Not to mention real "paint" would kill any living grass.

You are forgetting one thing - whats good for grass is poison to you.

Edit: darn English... spelling

Edited by bmk1245

Well in Japan ,they usually seed by hand,but im thinking more of crops,like green tea etc.

Are the fluids for this procedure greenish ? As that's just wild to me.Ive spent a lot of time in Japan,and I've never seen that .

And its not fear mongering.I ignored the radiation maps,as they looked bizarre to me,but it is of huge concern .Theyre predicting ...Tokyo might become uninhabitable...

You can look on line,at people in Tokyo taking daily radiation levels,and they are much higher than recommended.The govt keeps changing the acceptable readings,making them higher,to keep the calm.

But schools in Yokohama had to close due to extremely high radiation readings,and Yokohama is a 10 minute train ride from central Tokyo.It is pretty much just an extension of Tokyo ,so...

This is no joke.I have friends there.I know what is really going on from them,as the govt and media ,are covering a lot up .

Businesses are moving south my the dozens.

Japan is my second home,so this is devastating for me ,and I pay attention to all the news in regard to this,and general news as well.

Yeah, thats disturbing, but do you have anything to support "depression throughout the country", "Tokyo taking daily radiation levels,and they are much higher than recommended", etc. Numbers please.

Greetings,

new radiation map of the Fukushima nuclear disaster:

http://enenews.com/study-all-western-east-coast-covered-airborne-particles-march-20-model-shows-canada-based-solely-reactor-1-explosion-photo

Couple weeks ago smoke was coming from the plant. So the goverment "cold shutdown" statement is a lie. Why I am not surprised?

There is little danger from radiation poisoning (unless you live in Japan).

All large radioactive particles return to Earth as fallout within a couple hours of an incident. All smaller dust particles go up into the upper atmosphere and take years to return to Earth. In the mean time radioactive half-life means a lot of radioactive material has lost its deadlyness after just a few weeks.

In Japan the danger is from ingesting those remaining particles. Once inside the body they are hard to remove. A person will know if they have minor radiation poisoning because they will be vomiting and having the runs. Higher doses will give you convulsions and your intestines will drip out your bum.

If you arent vomiting or running to the toilet you arent going to die from radiation poisoning. If a few radioactive particles are inside you it can cause mutagenic effects in which case your chance of future cancers has been increased. On the bright side you may also glow in the dark or grow an extra head.

Edited by Mr Right Wing

You are fogertting one thing - whats good for grass is poison to you.

Not sure what you are talking about, but the green dye is added to make dead yellow Grass look green to people. My Neighbor has his yard done every year except he does have it seeded just sprayed for weeds and they still use the green dye in that application too. It serves the Grass no purpose, it's solely added to make the dead Grass look better to people.

Not sure what you are talking about, but the green dye is added to make dead yellow Grass look green to people. My Neighbor has his yard done every year except he does have it seeded just sprayed for weeds and they still use the green dye in that application too. It serves the Grass no purpose, it's solely added to make the dead Grass look better to people.

To be fair I don't know much of the grass seeding, but if still use the green dye in that application too, that means grass "have no objections" to that, otherwise your neighbours would be laying lawn-imitation carpet instead of lawn (well, if thats not against the rules of community).

On the side note: whats with the obsession with lawns? If it doesn't want to grow, put the gravel - why waste water/money/efforts?

To be fair I don't know much of the grass seeding, but if still use the green dye in that application too, that means grass "have no objections" to that, otherwise your neighbours would be laying lawn-imitation carpet instead of lawn (well, if thats not against the rules of community).

The grass is DEAD, so no it doesn't object to the green dye. The dye doesn't hurt the new Grass that grows later in the Spring. There is no point to doing it at all EXCEPT to make dead Grass look green and living at first glance.

Now if Radiation killed the grass near the plant, what's the point in messing with the lawn anymore at all? It just becomes some extra thing to mess about with where anyone who has to do so is exposed to dangerous radiation levels. But on the otherhand dyeing the dead Grass green so people don't think the grass is dead is nefarious and hilarious!!!

On the side note: whats with the obsession with lawns? If it doesn't want to grow, put the gravel - why waste water/money/efforts?

Often ponder that myself.

The grass is DEAD, so no it doesn't object to the green dye. The dye doesn't hurt the new Grass that grows later in the Spring. There is no point to doing it at all EXCEPT to make dead Grass look green and living at first glance.

[...]

But colouring grass doesn't affected new grass, or?... I agree, spraying something whats look bizarre to me or you that make dead grass green is a bit awkward, so what?

[...]

Now if Radiation killed the grass near the plant[...]

I'd like to see photos/videos how radiation in Chernobyl killed plants, lets say, in 10 km radius.

[...] what's the point in messing with the lawn anymore at all? [...]

Routine (?) spray, maybe.

[...] It just becomes some extra thing to mess about with where anyone who has to do so is exposed to dangerous radiation levels. But on the otherhand dyeing the dead Grass green so people don't think the grass is dead is nefarious and hilarious!!!

So why do you think its just "dyeing the dead Grass"?... and not seeding?

Really? I see it fairly regularly, but then, I regularly teach executives at corporate buildings, and they do tend to place a premium on appearance.

Who is predicting that?

Wow. Does not sound like you have much respect for the intelligence of the average Japanese person.

That was a pretty unique situation. A factory washed their air filters and it didn't occur to them that the filters had been holding on to about six months of radioactive dust. The waste water washed out near the school (Singular. One school). Companies have been advised on where and how to wash their air filters in the future, so the collected radioactive dust doesn't contaminate places where people congregate.

Hmm.

As for Yokohama being ten minutes from central Tokyo, I don't know what line you ride, but just to get from Tokyo to Yokohama is a 30 minute trip. I live in Mejiro, and it takes me 52 minutes to get to Minato Mirai, where my dad lives (plus a 15 minute walk).

Well, there have certainly been happier times, but to call it a country-wide depression is a bit melo-dramatic.

I would submit that the last thing that is needed is an over-dramatization of what is actually happening.

Its not written about anywhere in English as far as I know.I talk to my friends. I have a lot of friends in Japan.Theyre all depressed.

North and south .

One of my friends in Tokyo owns a small bar/izakaya,and business has been awful since last year.Many businesses have gone under.Shes having a hard time paying her bills,and her cancer has returned.She was in remission until just before the eq.

Then other friends of mine are musicians,and they moved their base of operations to Kobe.

They keep talking about how the govt is hiding everything from the public,and fans of theirs,died in the tsunami.Everyone knows someone,or had a close friend,who lost someone.

The Japanese do not complain like we do in the USA.They grin and bear it.No one is going to discuss their personal demons in dealing with all of it.

My friends in Osaka,are all terrified radiation will engulf them as well.

My friends with kids are terrified.

I post articles we get about radiation spikes ,that are written about here,and they've heard none of it.

The public is very much in the dark ,about a lot .

And I used to live in meijiro.Only a couple of months.I was referring to taking the train directly from Shibuya.

It is Shibuya...right,not Shinagawa.I think so.

It might be 15 from Shibuya,but I didn't go to Yokohama whole lot.

I spent most of my time in Shinjuku ,by the eki ,so no,I've never seen them spray green stuff like that.

I've spent some time in Osaka,and again,never seen it.

I started out going to Japan to study aikido at the hombu dojo,which is in Higashi Shinjuku ...and I never ever wanted to stay by teaching English.

Its why im not there now.Too many of my friends started out that way ,and burned out.

Men are also paid a lot more to teach English from what I've seen.

I had an idea for a business.I even looked at property in koenji in 2004,but it would have cost a million usd to do it.I couldn't do more in backing than half of that so....

Its much easier for a man to find a Japanese woman,and get married,than it is for a woman.So it's much much easier for men to stay in the country,with a proper visa,than

And im blond,so I had no desire to hang out with guys with a gaijin fetish,or be a hostess.A couple of my friends ended up involved with the WRONG people.One even ended up in jail,so....

But i love Japan,and part of my feeling of urgency,is that i can only do so much to help at this point.

If you know no one thats depressed,or lost people,well kudos,but i do .

http://www.11byevelyn.com/feed/543-%E2%80%98spine-chilling%E2%80%99-thought-of-an-uninhabitable-tokyo-pushed-former-prime-minister-to-say-no-to-nuclear-power-%E2%80%94-secret-report-will-add-to-suspicions-that-gov%E2%80%99t-still-downplaying-impact-of-fukushima-radiation

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/02/25/evacuate-tokyo-and-all-us-forces-from-japan/

http://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Tokyo-Warned-that-Big-Earthquake-Coming.html

And I was also referring to the fact ,the food safety is becoming more and more of an issue.

I mean life goes on,but most of my friends,are depressed.

Edited by missymoo999

Thats a big problem when general public starts to "object" to nuclear power without deeper knowledge.

Ultimately, it becomes a matter of necessity. Until a better option presents itself, nuclear power is really the only means of providing enough power to meet the demands of Japan.

By the way, winter up north kills the grass quite a bit more efficiently than radiation does.

Yeah, winter kills Bears and deciduous Trees effeciently too! But radiation disasters killing plants,... just silly!

Edited by lost_shaman