Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iced anunnakis in Russian caves

sonyagreen

Hi guys!

The theme about anunnakis is recently discussed. it's interesting to know your position in it. Do you believe in anunnakis?

As you may already know the Earth is a hollow planet, but did you ever questioned what is inside there? Probably you did, but could not find enough reliable information. Nevertheless, the life underneath the earth's crust is in full swing. Thousands of underground cities were secretly built, while you were busy at your work and house. What are those cities for? Houses, offices, secret laboratories for those whom we, as regular people, are not suppose to see. Are we being fooled, controlled and manipulated exactly by those people? Yes we are. We call them Anunnnaki, Illuminati, founders of the NWO.

I'm afraid one random link, with just the description from one person about what they 'saw,' isn't really proof :( Now a good photo :)

I'm not a sheeple because I don't listen to the media and government.

But I'll sure as shooting pay attention to 1.45 videos on YouTube!

Pepkaable has never steered me wrong.

Iced Annunakis? Tasty.

As you may already know the Earth is a hollow planet,

I always thought that the earth was more like a snickers bar, only made of rocks, hot rocks, and even hotter rocks. Now you are telling me its hollow like a chocolate easter bunny? Obviously for such a claim, there must be evidence, otherwise only idiots and morons would believe it, which I am sure you are not. Where is the evidence?

As you may already know the Earth is a hollow planet ...

:w00t: Oh, that is good! You're kidding, right? :rolleyes:

Hollow like how an art farm is hollow perhaps, full of tunnels and caves but not hollow as in Edgar Rice Burrough's Hollow Earth.

Hollow like how an art farm is hollow perhaps, full of tunnels and caves but not hollow as in Edgar Rice Burrough's Hollow Earth.

If the earth is 'hollow' i would believe that it would be from tunnels and caves, but not hollow like a golf ball, since then, where would le lava come from?

As you may already know the Earth is a hollow planet.

w00t.gif

w00t.gif

Where's Georgio when you need him.

Edited by shaddow134

Hi guys!

The theme about anunnakis is recently discussed. it's interesting to know your position in it. Do you believe in anunnakis?

As you may already know the Earth is a hollow planet, but did you ever questioned what is inside there? Probably you did, but could not find enough reliable information. Nevertheless, the life underneath the earth's crust is in full swing. Thousands of underground cities were secretly built, while you were busy at your work and house. What are those cities for? Houses, offices, secret laboratories for those whom we, as regular people, are not suppose to see. Are we being fooled, controlled and manipulated exactly by those people? Yes we are. We call them Anunnnaki, Illuminati, founders of the NWO.

The Universe would be a much wilder place is any of that was true.

I believe in the Anunnaki as in that there used to be people who interacted with fallen angels and were changed by them and then they were wiped out. At least Religiously I can accept that. But I don't think there are thousands of underground lizard man cities where they pull the strings of world events.

I wish the Earth was Hollow. And populated with lizard people. Then we could wipe them out and have plenty of land to settle. Also that inner Earth would probably have tons more Oil. Also the Inner Sun would be an excellent source of energy. We could probably build a Bean-Stalk out to it and then use it to power a gigantic steam turbine factory.

That would be Kewl.

I thought the earth was full of molten rock, or gas. Some very hot substance.. :mellow:

I thought the earth was full of molten rock, or gas. Some very hot substance.. :mellow:

[Poe]That's because you are one of those sheeple who believes anything those reptiloid, jewish, illuminated Scientists say[/Poe]

Edited by rambaldi

w00t.gif

w00t.gif

Where's Georgio when you need him.

post-108919-0-97753700-1331652676_thumb.

:w00t:

No. Not like an ant farm; like a chocolate Easter bunny. Like orangepeaceful said. :P

That's why I've become the Pepto Bismol Bandit!

I break into pharmacies, grocery stores, corner markets, and medicine cabinets to steel the life-saving pink substance that we in the underground refer to as "pep"... then I empty the contents onto Mother Earth to ease Her suffering indigestion!

Then I take the purple pills and drop them into random fissures around the world! Hawaii is the best because you can find plenty of openings and still enjoy the beautiful beaches on your off hours.

It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.

• Like 1

In addition to the topic one more interesting video.

The less people know, the more confident the world ruling elite feels...

• 1 month later...

in these times of iphones and what not.. anyone who claims they've walked into an icy canyon and saw frozen aliens and DOESN'T BRING PHOTOS is wasting your time..

be discerning of videos that ask you to subscribe at the end.

..rotating objects tend to eject meterial outwards.. it's entirely plausible there are vast caverns and opens areas under the ground.

In addition to the topic one more interesting video.

The less people know, the more confident the world ruling elite feels...

Gee.. good thing someone can translate Neil Armstrong's words to english.

Can i just ask,...do you get really bad headaches?

I stopped reading at "the earth is a hollow planet"

You shouldn't have, there are a plethora of very funny comments on this thread. It cracked me up. :w00t:

• 5 months later...

Hmm? SO can you please tell me how deep I need to dig to get to the center of the Lizardmans lair? ah One...... Ah twohoo..... Ah Threeeehee......! Feet? or more? :ph34r::w00t: