Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Still Waters

Pet dog attacked by a fox

7 posts in this topic

A brave pet owner has been left sickened after her beloved dog's throat was ripped open in a 'horrific' attack by an urban fox.

Vicky Reeves was forced to wrestle two-year-old Chihuahua Lexi from the jaws of the animal in her back garden in Laindon, Essex.

The 29-year-old heard screams and ran out to find the fox had jumped over the fence and was attacking Lexi - leaving the dog with severe bite wounds to her neck.

arrow3.gifRead more...

When it said dog, I was thinking of a larger animal. The fox probably though it was eating a rat, lol. But even so, poor little thing :)

Should have bought a German Shepherd or a Great Dane, all of this could have been avoided!

How is this news?! Dailymail.co.uk, you are useless. Either way, good for the fox, I guess.

If its the Daily Mail there must be a <insert subject> devalues house prices angle...

I guess maybe it just serves a reminder to folks with small pets to be aware of the threat foxes are currently posing. Not so much news but maybe more a PSA.

I've always wanted to see one of those yappy ankle-biters get a beating.