Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
archernyc

El Bosque Air Base, Santiago, Chile

28 posts in this topic

A well-known UAP=UFO=Alienz!! supporter who shall remain nameless, has now posted a link to this report by a 'Richard Haines':

You nameless, too, chump. Your name is rope a dope.

_-Sonys-Reeves-Tries-to-Rope-a-Dope-with-PS3-_.jpg

You {sic} nameless, too, chump. Your name is rope a dope.

?? ..So that is MacGuffin's response to all those issues above? A truly deep analysis and thoughtful response.. or not.

The big problem with ufology today is that any two-bit pretender like Haines can call themselves an analyst, and then come up with numerous impressive looking words to impress the gullible and support the contention that lame images/videos like this one show something other-worldly. All in order to fit their biased desire to prove alienz are here.

Or... perhaps a bigger problem is that there are those that just lap this stuff up without questioning it. Like Leslie Kean / Gen. Bermudez's claim of seven correlating videos, when Haine's 'report' shows that he couldn't even fully match two, cherry-picked segments. You don't have to be an expert to see that some folks in this case are simply making stuff up.

If anyone else here has a bit of imaging/photogrammetry expertise, I'd be most pleased to hear your comments - I'd be very happy to flesh out all the issues with that report in much more depth than the 'brief' coverage I will be giving it here. Well, it's going to be 'brief' as far as my standards go.. :D

Anyway I have xmas shopping to do, so the next instalment of the demolition of that Haines report must wait.

BBL with much more...

[...] You don't have to be an expert to see that some folks in this case are simply making stuff up.

[...]

:tu:

You nailed it.