Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

List of things that BFRO says Bigfoots avoid.

orangepeaceful79

Same idea as Sakari's thread only here are the things Bigfoot doesn't like. He will avoid these at all cost, making him extremely elusive.

1. Trail Cameras

2. People looking for him (really good at this)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• S2F

• Q-C

• psyche101

• orangepeaceful79

I dispute this one - many Bigfoot Researchers and Groups report a very high success rate for encountering the International Hairy Man of Mystery. Perhaps it should be modified to read "2. Skeptical people looking for him"...

Bigfoot avoids cameras in general - not just trail cameras...

Hunters (even though hunters see them all the time they still claim BF hates guns)

Cars (not much BF roadkill, yet they are seen a long and on roads plenty)

Leaving footprints and physical evidence (they claim they are too smart)

Being seen (too stealthy and smart)

Daytime (they are nocturnal? apparently, going by the show)

I dispute this one - many Bigfoot Researchers and Groups report a very high success rate for encountering the International Hairy Man of Mystery. Perhaps it should be modified to read "2. Skeptical people looking for him"...

That is, unfortunately, more accurate.

Reality...........................................................( Things Bif do not like )

We will have to compare lists when done :)

I've heard that Biff prefers women and avoids men.

Dogs (And Vice Versa)

"Rough talk"

Dogs (And Vice Versa)

"Rough talk"

Man, I love the South but to hear some of them talk sure doesn't do them any favors. "I rough talked him", that's gonna keep my smiling for a few days. :lol:

I was looking for some articles that might have some info and I found this site. It's obviously a joke (I hope) but I found it rather amusing. :lol:

Bigfoot Survival Tips

I was looking for some articles that might have some info and I found this site. It's obviously a joke (I hope) but I found it rather amusing. :lol:

Bigfoot Survival Tips

Yes, and I hoped the same thing for not " Finding Bigfoot ".....

Same idea as Sakari's thread only here are the things Bigfoot doesn't like. He will avoid these at all cost, making him extremely elusive.

1. Trail Cameras

Don't forget their only natural enemy... the porcupine. :w00t:

Also don't forget Bigfoot doesn't like dying where he can be found.

Actually now that I ponder the question a little more I don't recall ever reading a Bigfoot account where the witness(?) tried to scare away a Bigfoot. That's not saying much however because there are probably a lot of accounts that I haven't read.

Another thing that I thought of is how would anyone know if what they were doing was causing a Bigfoot to avoid the area?

I'm sure any method used by Matt Moneymaker would work simply because it must have if he didn't see/hear/smell a Bigfoot. That however has more to do with Matt than any actual method but maybe that's just me. ^_^

Man, I love the South but to hear some of them talk sure doesn't do them any favors. "I rough talked him", that's gonna keep my smiling for a few days. :lol:

Him poking that big stick made me smile, but the accent is totally foreign to me, it just sounds different, cool in a way I guess.

Always makes me think of John Wayne saying "Pilgrim"

Don't forget their only natural enemy... the porcupine. :w00t:

Also don't forget Bigfoot doesn't like dying where he can be found.

Hey DC, after so long with you playing 'devil's advocate' it's a bit weird (to me) seeing you on the skeptical side of the fence. ^_^:tu:

Him poking that big stick made me smile

I know, right?

After reading how a mere glimpse of a biff caused 6'10", 280lb professional big game hunters to sell all their worldly goods and spend the rest of their days crying in a dark corner, it's actually somewhat refreshing to hear a story of a guy who sees a 10 foot (:w00t:) tall man-ape amble into his back yard and his reaction is to walk up to it and start poking it in the knee-cap while saying, "Git!! Git!!", all as he admires its beautiful hair...

Bigfoots definitely have a horrible dislike of existing. Oh, and Louisiana. They will eat anything in Louisiana.

Mike

I know, right?

After reading how a mere glimpse of a biff caused 6'10", 280lb professional big game hunters to sell all their worldly goods and spend the rest of their days crying in a dark corner, it's actually somewhat refreshing to hear a story of a guy who sees a 10 foot (:w00t:) tall man-ape amble into his back yard and his reaction is to walk up to it and start poking it in the knee-cap while saying, "Git!! Git!!", all as he admires its beautiful hair...

Well if he was as drunk when he saw the BF as he was when the reporter interviewed him, he probably thought it seemed like a perfectly reasonable plan.

Yeah, alcohol does make people do strange things, sometimes they survive and sometimes they die.

I'd hate to have to be the one who had to tell poor Aunt Sarah that Uncle Bill died while trying to shoo away a Bigfoot while drunk. I have a feeling it just isn't going to go well.

Yeah, alcohol does make people do strange things, sometimes they survive and sometimes they die.

I'd hate to have to be the one who had to tell poor Aunt Sarah that Uncle Bill died while trying to shoo away a Bigfoot while drunk. I have a feeling it just isn't going to go well.

lol

Except Aunt Sarah may have shooed bigfoot away a few times herself after feeding him a slice of her famous sweet potato pie.

Well, that would be considered setting old Uncle Bill up for the encounter. We'd have to get the police involved.

Well, that would be considered setting old Uncle Bill up for the encounter. We'd have to get the police involved.

You mean like the cop on the video that said he saw a squatch years back?

• 4 weeks later...

Bigfoot Survival Tips

Bigfoot Finder (bigfootfinder.com)

While this article can be viewed as humorous, we take survival on Bigfoot expeditions very seriously. Without a working knowledge of Bigfoot's instincts, weaknesses and abilities, one has a very slim chance of surviving an encounter.

Thanks for reading and please pass this on to anyone who might be making a trip to the woods in the near future.

Reply · Like

· August 18, 2011 at 4:22pm

So it's obviously meant to be serious? :w00t: Crazy!

"one has a very slim chance of surviving an encounter" ??? That's too funny.

So, who is reporting all these encounters?

I knew bears and cougars were getting a bad rap!

I know, right?

I have to agree, good to see a witness with a pair!

I really do not mind the accent at all, I find it charming, it always reminds me of Gil Askey.