Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Jezuscaezar

Question about shadow people

5 posts in this topic

I need to know if demons can send shadow people to watch you. I had an experience several months back after watching some YouTube videos about the illuminati's involvement in the music industry and a super creepy voice told me I was next, and freaking meant it. I've seen shadow people before this specific event, but recently one showed up in my new house and has been watching me for a couple of weeks but I get the distinct feeling he doesn't want to be watching me. So I was wondering if the thing that talked to me before sent him.

Welcome to UM Jezuscaezar,

Demons, Shadow People, Illuminati and a creepy voice in a YouTube video... that's a pretty impressive collection of experiences. So you wouldn't mind sharing some real detail with us.

~Dot

I need to know if demons can send shadow people to watch you. I had an experience several months back after watching some YouTube videos about the illuminati's involvement in the music industry and a super creepy voice told me I was next, and freaking meant it. I've seen shadow people before this specific event, but recently one showed up in my new house and has been watching me for a couple of weeks but I get the distinct feeling he doesn't want to be watching me. So I was wondering if the thing that talked to me before sent him.

You were next to join the Illuminati?

Posted (edited)

I wonder if the "demon voice" couldn't in fact be an embedded part of the youtube video.

A link to the video watched would be a nice start.

Edited by Mike G