Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Florida Teen murdered by

Copasetic

Then wouldn't they have documented that? The paramedics I mean? And if he is being taken into custody by the police can he refuse treatment? That doesn't make sense.

The only time you cannot refuse treatment is when you are unconscious or out of your mind. Only then can the paramedic/doctor/nurse make the complete decision to administer aid.

Wandering

Just as the word says, a predator is one who preys on others. There are many examples of predators in the rest of the animal kingdom.

Human predators are those who go out seeking others to assault, rape, torture, murder, and all the other aberrant behavior displayed by humans.

Zimmerman was out looking around, and called 911 once he had acquired a visual on potential prey. You know the rest of the story.

Trayvons accounts, I have seen a few different compilations articles had put together of facebook photos and/or tweets, none of which painted a picture of a fine upstanding gentleman...However we all know what the media is like so I don't take that edited snapshot to be his whole lifestyle. It may be, or it may be part of it. Google would probably be your friend here as I'm not in the habit of bookmarking every site I visit.

I checked out your hoax link to check that wasn't what I was talking about and It was not. Similar photo style though if you know what I mean.

Are you talking about this Facebook account?

If so, then it looks remarkably bland and has no sense of 'gangsta' about it at all.

If not, then what site are you referring to? To be honest, if you can't be bothered posting evidence for your claims, then they [the claims] can't be accepted as having any substance.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/abc-new-enhanced-video-seems-to-show-injuries-on-zimmermans-head/

Uh oh! What's this? The back of his head looks pretty jacked up to me. Friggin media. Uses the grainiest video possible as to ignite the fumes and uncertainty then come up with this days later to take credit for the truth. Way too late. The fires roaring. But, that what they want. Funny, I just looked at aol, huffington post, and they have 25 headlines. This didn't make it. Wonder why?

Zimmerman's friends - unless they were present at the scene or were in direct contact with Zimmerman at the time - are not witnesses.

The only witnesses we have unimpeachable evidence from, are those who called 911 - the transcripts of whom are in the link Copa posted in the OP. Most of them describe someone in a white top "on top" of someone on the ground, and it is assumed that person in the white top is Trayvon Martin.

*snip*

A witness who saw Martin on top of Zimmerman told ABC News the same: the pleas for help were Zimmerman's.

See my previous links.

That's hardly a broken nose and the concussion possible from repeated banging on the sidewalk. Any police department in their right minds would have sought immediate medical attention. Paramedics are not that stupid either.

So you're now implying the paramedics are lying?

He was staying with his father and the father's fiancee. He belonged right where he was.

Yet, this was NOT where he resided...he was visiting. Just getting the facts straight.

Zimmerman Was Fired from Security Job After He "Snapped"

An unnamed former co-worker told the New York Daily News that George Zimmerman was paid under-the-table for providing security for illegal house parties between 2001 and 2005, but was let go because his anger issues “became a liability.” “Usually he was just a cool guy,” the former co-worker explained. “He liked to drink and hang with the women like the rest of us. … But it was like Jekyll and Hyde. When the dude snapped, he snapped.”

http://act.alternet.org/go/17483?akid=8509.313034.7CuLOe&t=3

:innocent:

What, no names? No records of employment? Sounds fishy to me.

....AND, I would like the fact that the mortician said that Trayvon's hands did not show any trauma addressed. If this happened as Zimmerman said, why weren't Trayvon's hands showing proof of this?

I never hurt my hand when I punched a nose...just sayin...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/abc-new-enhanced-video-seems-to-show-injuries-on-zimmermans-head/

Uh oh! What's this? The back of his head looks pretty jacked up to me. Friggin media. Uses the grainiest video possible as to ignite the fumes and uncertainty then come up with this days later to take credit for the truth. Way too late. The fires roaring. But, that what they want. Funny, I just looked at aol, huffington post, and they have 25 headlines. This didn't make it. Wonder why?

I think they used the video they were given. Then they enhanced it. If you don't like the media, stop buying their product. You are just as bad as Al Sharpton with this nonsense.

A witness who saw Martin on top of Zimmerman told ABC News the same: the pleas for help were Zimmerman's.

See my previous links.

There are, apparently, two different testimonies from 'eye-witnesses', each of which contradict the other. Add to this the mother of one of the eye-witnesses, a young boy, has engaged a lawyer because she claims the testimony of her son was altered by the police/prosecutor's office.

Now, you tell me which of these 'eye-witness testimonies' is the truth of what happened?

Two independent voice analysis experts have made public statements (through a news organisation) that the screams for help recorded in one of the 911 calls on that night, were not made by Zimmerman.

Edited by Leonardo

Wandering

Just as the word says, a predator is one who preys on others. There are many examples of predators in the rest of the animal kingdom.

Human predators are those who go out seeking others to assault, rape, torture, murder, and all the other aberrant behavior displayed by humans.

Zimmerman was out looking around, and called 911 once he had acquired a visual on potential prey. You know the rest of the story.

Err but he was doing Neighbourhood Watch? I don't see how you associate that with him being out looking to rape, torture, murder or assault anyone...

You can't sit in your house and check up on the whole neighbourhood... What was trayvon doing out? Maybe he's a predator too. :rolleyes:

Please, if he was looking for trouble why call 911 at all? That means the police are going to come and interrupt you mid-rape. Not the smartest move for a predator aye... Think about it.

OH SNAP! Nice one, let's see what they say now!

*waits for your post to be conveniently ignored by the race mongers* ;)

There are, apparently, two different testimonies from 'eye-witnesses', each of which contradict the other. Add to this the mother of one of the eye-witnesses, a young boy, has engaged a lawyer because she claims the testimony of her son was altered by the police/prosecutor's office.

Now, you tell me which of these 'eye-witness testimonies' is the truth of what happened?

Two independent voice analysis experts have made public statements (through a news organisation) that the screams for help recorded in one of the 911 calls on that night, were not made by Zimmerman.

And they must be trustworthy because nobody's trying to get rich off of this right? My link

Maybe it wasn't shown because the media "enhanced" it to make it look like he was wounded. Why would you believe one and not the other? You people are desperate.

The original video was quite grainy and even it seemed to me to show his nose swollen. But if we are to accept the voice analysis to be valid then we must accept the video analysis also huh? For fairness?

THIS is why these things need to be heard in front of a judge. Actual, sworn evidence needs to be heard before he is hung out to dry.

So you're now implying the paramedics are lying?

No, I'm implying they didn't see any injuries worth being that concerned about.

The original video was quite grainy and even it seemed to me to show his nose swollen. But if we are to accept the voice analysis to be valid then we must accept the video analysis also huh? For fairness?

THIS is why these things need to be heard in front of a judge. Actual, sworn evidence needs to be heard before he is hung out to dry.

They need sworn testimony and documented evidence to present to the courts. You're right that opinions really aren't going to matter. We'll know when the Grand Jury convenes and not before. The prosecutor has said that the police did collect the evidence. They were ready to press charges.

Edited by susieice

Then wouldn't they have documented that? The paramedics I mean? And if he is being taken into custody by the police can he refuse treatment? That doesn't make sense.

The injuries they saw and the treatment they provided will be documented in the paramedics report. Fluffybunny could provide better info than I because he is one and would know better how they file their reports. The fact that this man says he was beaten so badly he was in fear for his life and refuses treatment for injury wouldn't make sense.

The injuries they saw and the treatment they provided will be documented in the paramedics report. Fluffybunny could provide better info than I because he is one and would know better how they file their reports. The fact that this man says he was beaten so badly he was in fear for his life and refuses treatment for injury wouldn't make sense.

In the EMS world a "patient refusal" is quite common with injuries such as these. Generally the patient is bruised and maybe broken but has his wits about him enough to realize he doesn't want to pay a 1500 dollar ambulance bill when he could drive himself or have a friend/relative drive him. I once had a guy who had drowned and was brought back via CPR actually refuse a medevac flight because he didnt want to pay the bill. Even though we worked on him for an hour it still counts as a "patient refusal".

According to the Zimmerman narrative he stopped his attacker BEFORE sustaining life threatening injuries, as all of us would.

In the EMS world a "patient refusal" is quite common with injuries such as these. Generally the patient is bruised and maybe broken but has his wits about him enough to realize he doesn't want to pay a 1500 dollar ambulance bill when he could drive himself or have a friend/relative drive him. I once had a guy who had drowned and was brought back via CPR actually refuse a medevac flight because he didnt want to pay the bill. Even though we worked on him for an hour it still counts as a "patient refusal".

According to the Zimmerman narrative he stopped his attacker BEFORE sustaining life threatening injuries, as all of us would.

But the refusal would be documented in your report right? Just saying. Don't know how this is going to turn out, but in my world, everything is documented in case some questions arise as whether proper treatment was received up to the interventions used. We also have to describe the scene as we found it, who was present, what the person said to us, yada yada. I'm sure you know the drill.

LOL you nailed it. They say things like this. Always reliably predictable.

I think they used the video they were given. Then they enhanced it. If you don't like the media, stop buying their product. You are just as bad as Al Sharpton with this nonsense.

Seriously man, you called me Al Sharpton. WTF?

All I did was post something noone else has yet and gave a little opinion on the media. I didn't get the fire roaring, I just said that it is. I didn't suggest anyone be violent. The MSM and Al Sharpton are just two guilty parties who I accuse of those things. I'm against those things. I thought the 'tone' of my post made that clear. If not then now you know. Now tell me why my post was nonsense. The grainy video has been widely accepted, now how about the one that should have been released in the first place. I'm sure they have enhancing programs that could clear the video during a commercial break. It deserves a look. One opinion on a clear video is better than any opinion on a blurry video. What's wrong with mine?

For the record, I'd expect a fresh wound the size a fist to be a lot darker from dry blood, scabbbing or stitches. I mean his head should look busted. Until they clarify it more and actually zoom in (I don't recall a zoom) I'm going to say that is a big old scar or fat-head.

Edited by Is it for real

Just to make sure we're all being fair please condemn the racists that committed these hate crimes. Bet I know which people will.

http://www.themoralliberal.com/2012/03/07/was-boy-in-k-c-fire-attack-burned-by-his-schools-racist-teaching/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/24/chrissy-lee-polis-victim-mcdonalds-beating_n_852962.html (notice they don't mention either parties race in this one, gee, wonder why. it's pretty clear in he video)

http://newsone.com/nation/crime/associatedpress8/shawn-tyson-trial/ (here they do their best to put the victims in a bad light...not surprising seeing the site)

same story with pictures of the victims: http://ironicsurrealism.com/2012/03/29/parents-of-british-tourists-murdered-in-florida-lash-out-at-obama/

I could go on and on. Look, nobody knows what happened the night Zimmerman shot Trayvon except the people who were there. Last time I check this is still the U.S.A. where people are innocent until proven guilty. The people getting crazy about this are just pushing an agenda. Those same people should speak out about all the young black men killed by their fellow black men, but nope, that can't help them advance the agenda and keep us separated. Don't hate, it only leads to more. Zimmerman has a freaking bounty on his head but nobody seams to condemn that. Is that what we’re coming to? It's the race baiters that profit from this crap that keep trying to drive a wedge between us all. There will always be people who hate, but turning to hate will not beat them.

Some people just don't have anything to add to the conversation. Again the word racist is used with no idea or purpose other than the incitement it can cause. Not here.

Edited by susieice