Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Saru

UFO filmed at air show in Chile

42 posts in this topic

Impressive ... since this was an airshow, the airspace would be rather tightly controlled. I would assume, then, that this is a near-field object perhaps a small UAV akin to the old Sikorsky Cypher or similar model aircraft or, as mentioned, maybe insects. Any large aircraft moving at the perceived distance and speed would have likely caused a sonic boom unless it was capable of bending natural physical laws. Pursuing this further, it seems implausible that a military entity would want to give its hand away demonstrating such an aircraft. Similarly, why would a truly alien entity, with demonstrably advanced technology, want to display its might at an airshow -- an act that could be interpreted as potentially aggressive.

HAHA I can't believe anyone thinks this might be a spaceship. It's insects flying in front of the camera.

This one keeps surfacing huh? I wonder. :unsure2:

This one keeps surfacing huh? I wonder. :unsure2:

Billy Meier keeps surfacing too... don't wonder too much. :P

Billy Meier keeps surfacing too... don't wonder too much. :P

I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.

I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying.

Well, since you decided to make it so plainly clear, I guess I'll just... back slowly away nodding my head as if I understand... :yes:

:P

Well, since you decided to make it so plainly clear, I guess I'll just... back slowly away nodding my head as if I understand... :yes:

:P

I was once a skeptic but was converted by the two missionaries on either side of my nose.

I was once a skeptic but was converted by the two missionaries on either side of my nose.

So you are saying that you've seen something which makes you believe?

Care to share?

So you are saying that you've seen something which makes you believe?

Care to share?

I believe in two things. Thing one: There are craft which do amazing things like, defy the known laws of physics and aerodynamics. The acknowledgement of their existence, is something of which, we are not privy to.. Thing two: While I believe in thing one, thing two is merely a point of not believing that these craft are driven by extraterrestrials.

I was trying to be philosophical with my responses. I believe in ET, I do not believe or disbelieve in the ETH. :tu:

Perhaps the ETs have more sense than to try to fly great big motherships in the atmosphere and gravitational pull of even a relatively small planet such as ours. [...]

Wasn't big problem for "them" back in 1986 :rolleyes:

Don't most display teams have nine planes? In which case, as there are only eight on flypast it's probably the ninth plane circling round to get into position for the next part of the display.

Did you watch the video Zebriah?

how does ths story just appear now this footage was shot in 2010 and yet it has only just got on here like it's something new.

Posted (edited)

Edited by DBunker

Posted (edited)

dbl post.

Edited by DBunker

Posted (edited)

how does ths story just appear now this footage was shot in 2010 and yet it has only just got on here like it's something new.

There arent exactly a plentitude of credible cases out there. So, scraping the bottom of the barrel has never been a problem for the believers. :lol:

Edited by DBunker