Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Department of Homeland Security just bought

bouncer

"The Department of Homeland security has just executed an order for enough rounds of 40 caliber ammunition to kill every man, woman and child in the United States.

A shocking new defense contract entered by the Department of Homeland Security to secure a massive amount of ammunition, with the option for infinite supply and infinite delivery, raising the question of just what they are preparing for? Massive civil unrest? An invasion by a foreign power?

source: https://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/03/18/why-did-the-dhs-just-order-450-million-rounds-of-40-caliber-ammunition/

hhhmmmm....

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psychoticmike

• _Only

• Stellar

• Simbi Laveau

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"The Department of Homeland security has just executed an order for enough rounds of 40 caliber ammunition to kill every man, woman and child in the United States.

A shocking new defense contract entered by the Department of Homeland Security to secure a massive amount of ammunition, with the option for infinite supply and infinite delivery, raising the question of just what they are preparing for? Massive civil unrest? An invasion by a foreign power?

source: https://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/03/18/why-did-the-dhs-just-order-450-million-rounds-of-40-caliber-ammunition/

hhhmmmm....

They have tanks...tanks are being transported to all areas of the usa via freight trains.

hold on

A lot more vids .Go look

writing is on the wall

More

hhhmmmm....

he does it all quietly. hes evil

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/11232-presidents-executive-order-authorizes-peacetime-martial-law

So the army bought bullets for the guns they have...and this is news why? And tanks are being moved by trains. Should they be moved by wagon?

Seems to be a whole lot of paranoid nothing.

So the army bought bullets for the guns they have...and this is news why? And tanks are being moved by trains. Should they be moved by wagon?

Sounds like preparation for war to me. Or another day in the life of a nation obsessed with war and fighting.

Doesn't sound like a nation preparing to kill all of its citizens to me. :lol:

Well given that the US has been at war for a while now, and war that tends to use up bullets, it doesn't seem odd that the military would want to replace said bullets. After all it would be rather embarrassing to get into a fight and then find there's no ammo.

I agree. The good news is that they probably got a deal.

Not sure it matters but .40 cal is a round for sidearms isn't it? If so then I'm sure that's exactly what happened. They got a deal they coulldn't pass up and wanted some to store as well.

Are you guys crazy, ignorant, government propanda trolls or what? Why does the department of homeland security, a police force, need tanks? 450 million rounds of ammo?

This is ridiculous. How much debt is our nation in, and they spend money on tanks for a police force?

WAKE UP! THE GOVERNMENT IS OUT OF CONTROL!

Not sure why they would need .40 caliber ammo. The standard military service rifle fires a .223 cartridge and the standard military service pistol, unless they have changed, fires a 9mm round. Yes the typical .40 caliber round is used in hand guns almost exclusively.

Mike

Edited by msmike1

Are you guys crazy, ignorant, government propanda trolls or what? Why does the department of homeland security, a police force, need tanks? 450 million rounds of ammo?

This is ridiculous. How much debt is our nation in, and they spend money on tanks for a police force?

Because they're obsessed with conflict and violence. Always been a violent nation. This really isn't something new, is it?

I think it could be preparation (warranted or not) for fighting on American soil. What do you think it is?

Well given that the US has been at war for a while now, and war that tends to use up bullets, it doesn't seem odd that the military would want to replace said bullets. After all it would be rather embarrassing to get into a fight and then find there's no ammo.

I do agree. Tanks being moved is suspicious? How? I see tanks in Canada being moved back and fourth. They dont drive them on the roads from one place to another afterall. Im sure you wouldnt like footing the bill to repair the roads after a few dozen M1 Abrams tanks drove on it.

Now... in which way is the DHS affiliated with the military? Do they have their own standing force? That is news to me. I thought they were more of an investigative and advisory department than anything else. And the ammo? The .40 caliber I've only seen used in handguns. Now, if the DHS plans on arming some of its people for their own protection (a pistol is more of a self-defense weapon than an assult rifle), it makes sense that they baught .40, no?

Why does the department of homeland security, a police force, need tanks?

Where on Earth does it say they have tanks? Why do people automatically assume those tanks in the video belong to the DHS? Is there any indication of this, anywhere?

450 million rounds of ammo?

How on Earth do you expect someone to learn how to use a weapon safely if they don't have the ammo to practice shooting? A hand gun is hard to use accurately. It takes a lot of rounds to get good at.

what he said /\

the tanks are being moved ON US SOIL,to other places on US SOIL.

and its hundreds of them.

*why* do we need HUNDREDS of tanks,small easly movable ones, on city streets kind of tanks,on US soil ?

And did we miss the link that Oblamya just quietlu declared martial law here...

HELLO

what he said /\

*why* do we need HUNDREDS of tanks,small easly movable ones, on city streets kind of tanks,on US soil ?

HELLO

Are you for real? Where do you expect the US to keep their tanks? All overseas? Of course the US has tanks on US soil. EVERY country has tanks on their own soil!

I was kind of thinking practice too. The number in it's entire sounds kind of alarming, but if you break it down to X amount of agents firing off X amount of rounds in weekly target practice, that can add up to quite a lot of ammo pretty quickly.

For example, one of the hunters around here that happens to live across the street. As turkey hunting has approached he does target practice at least three or four times a week, and can use around 75-100 rounds firing off his various guns each time. Now that the season is almost upon us I bet he goes through about 500 rounds a week because he's firing almost daily. And that's just one neighbor who has to buy his own ammo as he can afford it.

I would bet that a HS agent would be mandated to do target practice on a regular basis with the government footing the bill for the ammo. And the government can buy a crapload of ammo.

So for the sake of simple math... Say you have 1000 agents that have to do target practice once a week, using 50 rounds in practice each time. By then end of one year, that's 2,600,000 bullets. Now again, I just used simple math for the example, I don't know how many agents there really are, or how often they are supposed to practice or how much they are supposed to fire off for practice. It's just an example of how quickly target practice can add up.

And the trains with tanks vids? Those are from 2009. Where ever those tanks were going, they have been there for years now. It's probably more likely that they were being transported from one training center to another, or are being sent over rail to be shipped out, or heading to a depot to be retooled. And geez, how else are they supposed to transport a bunch of tanks, drive them? People would be really freaking out if they did that. And tanks are usually slower than trains and driving them over the road would likely be a logistics nightmare. Trucks? Seriously more expensive to have a truck per tank for transport than to ship them out on rails. And again a convoy like that would be a logistics nightmare.

what he said /\

HELLO

If you know of a technology that can magically transport tanks from the factories, to bases, to storage units, etc you really should share that knowledge. Though if you don't want your tanks Canada would gladly take them off your hands.

And there's already a thread about Obama confirming a law that has been in the books for over sixty years. And martial law hasn't been declared in any way, shape, or form. Try not to read too much into the paranoid blogs.

On the HS I do admit my brain skipped over that part. Just went to wondering why Americans buying ammo was a big deal. :P Though are there any other sources on this? IE news agencies and not random blogs?

Edited by Corp

I was kind of thinking practice too. The number in it's entire sounds kind of alarming, but if you break it down to X amount of agents firing off X amount of rounds in weekly target practice, that can add up to quite a lot of ammo pretty quickly.

For example, one of the hunters around here that happens to live across the street. As turkey hunting has approached he does target practice at least three or four times a week, and can use around 75-100 rounds firing off his various guns each time. Now that the season is almost upon us I bet he goes through about 500 rounds a week because he's firing almost daily. And that's just one neighbor who has to buy his own ammo as he can afford it.

I would bet that a HS agent would be mandated to do target practice on a regular basis with the government footing the bill for the ammo. And the government can buy a crapload of ammo.

So for the sake of simple math... Say you have 1000 agents that have to do target practice once a week, using 50 rounds in practice each time. By then end of one year, that's 2,600,000 bullets. Now again, I just used simple math for the example, I don't know how many agents there really are, or how often they are supposed to practice or how much they are supposed to fire off for practice. It's just an example of how quickly target practice can add up.

And the trains with tanks vids? Those are from 2009. Where ever those tanks were going, they have been there for years now. It's probably more likely that they were being transported from one training center to another, or are being sent over rail to be shipped out, or heading to a depot to be retooled. And geez, how else are they supposed to transport a bunch of tanks, drive them? People would be really freaking out if they did that. And tanks are usually slower than trains and driving them over the road would likely be a logistics nightmare. Trucks? Seriously more expensive to have a truck per tank for transport than to ship them out on rails. And again a convoy like that would be a logistics nightmare.

I forgot all about practice. That solves this conspiracy. :w00t:

Doesn't seem strange to me. Sure they needed that stuff to defend and protect Americans from its enemies.

He is slowly reducing our international military presence ( defunding military, troop withdrawals ) and building our domestic one ( more police officers via stimulus package, defense authorization, Fast & Furiou and other Justice Dept abuses of power ). Wake up, he is a communist working to create a police state. He idolizes himself after Hugo Chavez or Fidel Castro. You can believe it now or later when its too late :no:

Edited by Illuminerdi

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

He is slowly reducing our international military presence ( defunding military, troop withdrawals ) and building our domestic one ( more police officers via stimulus package, defense authorization, Fast & Furiou and other Justice Dept abuses of power ). Wake up, he is a communist working to create a police state. He idolizes himself after Hugo Chavez or Fidel Castro. You can believe it now or later when its too late :no:

83686_bender_laugh_moar.jpg

Maybe I've become jaded with so much misinformation and clouded judgements I've come to see on the net, but I always get a bad taste in my mouth and see a red flag when someone tells me to "wake up".

Ok. Lets get to the bottom of this.

Bullets. Ok Hundreds of Millions of Bullets. hmm... That is going to be stored in various storage facilities and they are going to be used for years. They arnt going to keep buying hundreds of millions of bullets. They are well as stated needed for practice and needed for the officers own firearms. Perhaps the millions of rounds currently are aged past the point of safe use and they want to replace their current stock.

Now for the Tanks. Umm do you want to destroy your nations road ways by having them travel on pavement. That train is transporting hundreds of tons of military hardware. Transporting via train is the easiest, safest, and most economical way to transport military vehicles accross any country... Now as for the destinations... Military Training Base, Returned to Unit from a Port, Shipping to a Port, heading back to the factory for refit and repair.

~Thanato