Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Since I was asked to...

Seraphina

It's okay quoting mistaken events, I can do that. But if that's the only arguement for paranormal phenomena not existing then it's a very weak one.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seraphina

• Phenomenon

• Babs

• blazer2004

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you getting irritated? grin2.gif

Three people at investigation seeing same thing. Depends on the conditions. It is very easy for one person to say did you see that and the next to continue that train of thought and for it to become chinese whispers. Its also very easy to pick up on other peoples moods being in a scary enviroment, you know how people are feeling its pretty obvious.

Unless three people with no refering to eachother described the exact detail of the incident and the time and place and the general feelings they had whilst experiencing this, to a seperate person, then no I would not find this strange.

ill admit it if i went in a grave yard at night id be scared people fear what they cant see they fear the unknown thats what makes it fun going there you never know whats gona happen there

Unless three people with no refering to eachother described the exact detail of the incident and the time and place and the general feelings they had whilst experiencing this, to a seperate person, then no I would not find this strange

As they have numerous times, and this is my point.

Are you getting irritated?

I'd prefer to have a decnt mature discussion with a mature person, however, if you feel the need to drop down to some juvenile level then so be it, I shall leave what is a great thread. wink2.gif

But if that's the only arguement for paranormal phenomena not existing then it's a very weak one.

Believing everything you hear is a weak way of finding out the truth tongue.gif As I tried to tell you earlier...people can lie, people can make mistakes, people can forget.

Evidence cannot. Evidence is either there, or it isn't...and as far as ghosts are concerned, there's very little in the way of tangible, undisputable evidence huh.gif

im sure that you havent been to a very scary place besides the grave yard yet im sure if you ran in to devile worshipers im sure you would find evil spirits by them trust me you would

Believing everything you hear is a weak way of finding out the truth  As I tried to tell you earlier...people can lie, people can make mistakes, people can forget.

I don't believe everything I hear and never would. As for lies and mistakes, are you trying to say to me that every paranormal experience can be explained like this, if not how do you explain it?

Blazer, I seem to remember this entire grave yard expiriment started because you said "trust me, you would!" tongue.gif

I don't believe everything I hear and never would. As for lies and mistakes, are you trying to say to me that every paranormal experience can be explained like this, if not how do you explain it?

Since I haven't read every paranormal experience, it's difficult to say tongue.gif But I do believe a vast majority of them are, indeed, easily explained...if not by this, then by another method. Certainly, I've yet to hear one that didn't sound explainable.

You have to remember, an offered explanation doesn't mean, proof posative, that the explanation is correct...however, it is an alternative. And I'm afraid without any proof of the existance of ghosts, the alternative will have to remain the most likely of those possabilities.

I believe there are things we can't yet explain....however, I don't believe there's anything that we'll NEVER explain.

Edited by Seraphina

Blazer, you aint doing too much for the faithful amongst us.

Yes...I'd noticed that tongue.gif

what do you want me to tell you i cant say that everytime a person goes out to a place that is haunted that theres gona be a ghost there that has been provend maney times

Blazer, one of the biggest stigma's attached to the paranormal is the cliched idea that ghosts are found in castles, hotels and graveyards. To be honest it's a stigma I'd rather not see.

But that's exactly what you DID tell me when you asked me to head off on my little journey tongue.gif You insisted that, if I called on a relative, they'd appear.

You also insisted that, when I left a tape recorder on overnight, I would hear ghosts moving around....I decided to humour you, and did so...and ended up listening to eight hours of nothing when I woke up tongue.gif

So...uh....anyway.....Mr P, what was it you were saying? tongue.gif

Basically as i see it, it comes down to this. Sera decided to do an impromptu experiment to see if she would experience anything and the conclusion was she felt nothing...why does that not suprise me? grin2.gif To me the reality is that people who believe are going to experience, witness something made up in their own minds because of that eagerness to believe. For an outsider or a sceptic to come in and not notice anything is not because they are not sensitive or any of the other excuses....Its because its not there.

There is not one person, and there has been many decades gone that this should of happened, who has stood up and said I have real hard evidence here, I know the basic make-up of ghosts, why they present themselves, what effects they cause etc.

There is no proof of ghosts existence. From what has been researched, in my mind, only proves that what people experience is to do with enviromental, social, psychological and physiological factors. These factors CANNOT be ignored for they are there and they are real.

Lottie, I've been trying to argue the very same thing in every single ghost thread I've posted in...that's trailing back over a year of posting tongue.gif Every single time, I'm told the same thing...

"But I saw it! You've just got a closed mind!"

It amazes me...people seem to confuse a logical mind with a closed one tongue.gif

lottie you make me laught lol whatever maybe ill send a ghost your way

Oh Blazer, believe me, you're giving us our fair share of laughs in return tongue.gif

Edited by Seraphina