Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My history about Astral Travel and Demons.

MattAsh13

Astral Traveling. It's true.

Here's my story:

It all started when I was about 10-11. I was a little rascal back then. I've always been and kind of still am. So anyway, A bunch of my old friends dared to me to dishonor Buddhist items of worship. For example, joysticks and altars. So one day, I did. I obliterated everything I saw that was related to buddhism. And lastly, I ended up kicking one of the joysticks down the drain. I've always been skeptical about ghosts and spirits back then. So I never gave a horse ass about the consequences. That night when I went to bed, I asked my little baby brother to sleep with me. Because I love his cute face. I then fell into a deep sleep. Then, I woke up! I was aware of my surroundings, with eyes open, I looked round, my little baby brother was still awake, playing with his toy plane in bed. I couldn't move a muscle.

Terrified by this, I tried to yell at my little brother, but to no avail. I couldn't even move my eyes, I could only see from the sides of it. As I struggled, I heard this strange noise. The chime of the Buddhist ritual played during funerals. The chime gradually got louder. It wasn't like turning the volume up on a stereo, instead, it was like the source of the chimes were getting closer to me. Gradually getting closer and closer to me. I then thought about what I did earlier on in the day. Horrified by what might happen, I constantly begged for forgiveness (as a skeptic, it felt weird for me). Then, the sounds were really close to me as well as a deep BRRRRRRRRRRRRR sound I then heard a very creepy whisper on my right ear (my bro was on my left), and then POP. I woke up with full consciousness. Apparently, my little brother had hit my elbow, which jolted me back to consciousness. I found that I was sweating really bad.

After that night, I stopped having dreams. I couldn't explain back then, so I just let it be. And some nights, I'll get the same sleep paralysis again. I always feel the chinese lady in my presence. As if I killed her and she came to haunt me. I never saw anything, but I could feel it. And as I felt, I could see (It's an art thing I was born with, sound, taste, and feeling would give me an image of what I just sensed) the old chinese lady. She was short, had short white hair, and I could never see her face for some reason.

Again, I kept getting sleep paralysis. Always with unmentioned things going around. I know noises and images have been mentioned. But astral to physical touch wasn't. And I always had it. One night, I was sleeping alone in the living room couch, I heard and felt someone walking in, I felt safe until I KNEW I couldn't move. The person was sifting through the stuff behind the couch, and my position restricted me from seeing it. Then, I heard and felt it stop, a few seconds later, it quickly got to my head side of the couch (As if it knew I knew of its presence.) Then, I felt it poke my right cheek. POKE POKE POKE POKE. And for a few seconds, it stopped. I was broken free of the paralysis.

Another astral to physical touch was when I was sleeping in my sister's room for the first time in so many years. I fell into a deep sleep, and got a sleep paralysis. There was a night lamp on, so i could see things but not clearly. I saw a figure walking around a few steps then back. It was as if it was pacing back and forth. I could also hear a deep or strange... I don't know what tone it was, but it was speaking a strange language... Sort of like latin or a mix with ancient chinese. I never understood the language, but I somewhat understood it. I knew it wanted to do something to my body... Something to trick me to leaving and that thing would hijack my body while I get trapped in the astral world. It stopped pacing all of a sudden like last time, but this time, it pulled my ear really hard. Within a few moments I was free of my shackles. I quickly looked for it as I was brave enough to, thanks to the night light. No one was there. Not a single soul.

Sleep paralysis became so frequent to me, that it was almost like... I wouldn't bother anymore BUT NO. I still get the chills every time I get shackled. I also hear that strange language more frequently. It was as if someone was speaking in another room and you try to eaves drop. Sometimes I could even hear laughter, evil ones. Like this one time where it was during the Ramadhan period (I was born a muslim, and still was a muslim back then) And it was told that during that period, loose devils and spirits would be locked in hell for the whole period until Ramadhan ends. But I still heard laughter, and I still saw people walking, translucent shadows. My little sister was awake, doing her homework, I tried to call for her and tell her there are people in the house, but as usual, no avail. Soon, I could finally astro travel. I never knew the term for it back then, but I knew I was entirely scared the whole time. I saw my body sleeping for the first time without utilizing a mirror. I saw only shadows, it was a dark realm, as if I was at home but someone filtered it with dark lenses. I always ended up turning myself into a ball (metaphorically) and just hid in one corner to avoid the astral creatures. Which means I never left my house. I never explored. I was scared the whole time.

What I experience during a projection:

1. Sleep paralysis.

2. Low BRRRR or HUMMMMM noises gradually increasing.

3. I felt heavy, like I was sinking into my bed.

4. I could see dark figures, very translucent walking about, flashing.

5. I hear crumpling paper noises, or insects in my ear walking around as if my ear canal is their home.

6. I felt stretched.

As nights passed on, I soon forgot about the old chinese lady, as she never appeared in my sleep paralysis. I also started to lose it. Years later, now. I am 18. I started to experience sleep paralysis again. But now much more common. And having forgotten all that, I often quickly unshackled myself, as I knew how to do it really quickly through experience. Somehow, I always keep getting it. I get about 7-10 sleep paralysis nodes in tandem every time I ever get one in a night. It's as if someone in that other realm wants me to travel back like I did in my past. What I am doing now, is running from my old nightmares. or let's say, old problems. I never wanted to go back into that realm ever again.

But ever since that one day where I was mad at someone(crush reject), truly mad that all I wanted was the darkness. I covered the windows to my room, covered my bed frame completely with blankets and quilts. And I lay down on my bed saying I want the darkness. "The demons that crave the living. If you wish to become one of the living again, come to me. Come.... COME TO ME." I fell asleep, and I was intrigued, I had an amazing yet confusing dream. I've never dreamt in a really long time! (Or at least remembered one). The thing is, I woke up a happy person. I felt like there was no burden in this world. I felt like I loved everyone and didn't care if anyone ever hated me. I was the happiest person in the world. I listened to "Lovely Day by Bill Withers" to fuel my happiness.

And now I'm figuring out if I should visit the astral realm now, after so long. Is it a wise choice? To go back to the nightmares that scarred my childhood? I really have this urge to go back. Heck I don't even know if I really can anymore.

PS. I have something like a multiple personality disorder, just that I don't have memory loss from the transition somehow. But I don't think it affects my astral dreams. What I am concerned about is that I don't think it's really a personality disorder at all. Because nobody can talk to their alter ego but I could. But now I don't get the transition anymore, nor do I hear the other personality speak. hmm....

Edited by MattAsh13
  • Like 1

WOW!! What An Interesting Story .. And I Belive You ..

Unfortunately I Have No Experiences With Astral Travels So Can't Really Be Of Any Help Whatsoever .. So I Am Looking Forward To See What The "Experienced Ones" Will Have To Say :)

I Really Enjoyed Reading This, Thanks For Sharing!!

Naughty... Naughty. :yes:

LOL... I'm just kidding.

There's nothing to be scared of, I totally understand your fear... However those things are not there to hurt you. You have had an amazing journey honestly. You're a natural but you have a lot to overcome. The reason you were so scared the first time is because you felt guilt, you displayed it for yourself. I honestly doubt that was your first time, it was probably the first time you remember because it was the first time you were scared. You shouldn't be afraid, and yes you should try again. This time when you get there ask the old lady what she wants... You may get a very interesting answer, if she even sticks around to answer.

My journey was very similar to yours, it started when I was very young. I didn't know I was doing it until I saw my body... I thought I was dead and from then on I became very afraid. It stumped me for a long time but when I came here I got help over coming that fear. Once the fear no longer clouds your vision the things you can experience and learn are amazing. I am more than willing to help, as well as there are other good people here who can help you. Seeker79 was of great help to me, perhaps you can message him or go to the astral projection thread.

I wish you the best on your journey... Good luck.

Edited by Dharma D

Wow! Wow, wow, wow! That all sounds amazingly incredible! And I feel like your were telling the complete and honest truth there. Just a few questions though: have you ever told you siblings about this, or your parents? Have they had any similar experiences? And did you like beans and rice when you were little? (Don't answer that. I'm just being a creep! :rofl:)

Naughty... Naughty. :yes:

LOL... I'm just kidding.

There's nothing to be scared of, I totally understand your fear... However those things are not there to hurt you. You have had an amazing journey honestly. You're a natural but you have a lot to overcome. The reason you were so scared the first time is because you felt guilt, you displayed it for yourself. I honestly doubt that was your first time, it was probably the first time you remember because it was the first time you were scared. You shouldn't be afraid, and yes you should try again. This time when you get there ask the old lady what she wants... You may get a very interesting answer, if she even sticks around to answer.

My journey was very similar to yours, it started when I was very young. I didn't know I was doing it until I saw my body... I thought I was dead and from then on I became very afraid. It stumped me for a long time but when I came here I got help over coming that fear. Once the fear no longer clouds your vision the things you can experience and learn are amazing. I am more than willing to help, as well as there are other good people here who can help you. Seeker79 was of great help to me, perhaps you can message him or go to the astral projection thread.

I wish you the best on your journey... Good luck.

Thanks for your interest in my story. But I still believe I am more afraid now than I was back then. Over the years, I've watched scary movies with haunting faces. I never get scared watching those movies, but whenever I go to sleep, I could see them somehow. It's like they are ignoring me, maybe because I was still in paralysis, and not really fully projected. But the thing that made me really scared was after I watched that 2010 movie: Isidious. It reminded me of my past. The lead character, the father, was a natural as well, there was a demon who wanted his body. Everytime he projected, and as his projections got better, the demon, an old woman wearing black funeral clothes, would appear in pictures taken of him. Soon, they did something that made him forget about his projections and he soon forgot how to project.

And like him, I hated getting my picture taken by someone else. It always made me mad somehow. Anyway, the demon that haunted the father character reminded me so much of the old lady that haunted me. And in the end of the story, the father went back to the astral realm to find his son, who is also a natural. He went there, saved his son, and as he went back to his house, he met the demon that had always haunted him. He confronted her and told her that he wasn't afraid of her anymore. Turns out, the demon ran away to his body and took it. And now, he's stuck in the astral realm.

Wow! Wow, wow, wow! That all sounds amazingly incredible! And I feel like your were telling the complete and honest truth there. Just a few questions though: have you ever told you siblings about this, or your parents? Have they had any similar experiences? And did you like beans and rice when you were little? (Don't answer that. I'm just being a creep! :rofl:)

And you, thank you for believing this story to be true. I have just recently told my little brother, a close friend of mine (she's a girl, and when I told her about it, she couldn't sleep that night), and also the friend of the sibling I mentioned. And the friend of my little brother helped me get to this forum. Which, I can finally tell more people about my unbelievable story. I've tried telling my older brother, but he just thought it was sleep paralysis that got me to a dream. But, he doesn't know and doesn't want to believe me. Apparently, my older brother too had sleep paralysis, but he got it when he was much older. He's 23 now, and he said he got his first when he was 18-20. But he only believes it to be a psychological thing only, and not a spiritual projection.

As someone who was born in the East Asia, I can't eat anything without rice. And I love baked beans. hehe.

You should not be astral traveling with that level of anxiety. It's always going to be dark for you. Dark thoughts = dark places. If you want relief from it, you can certainly Persue that, but it will require you to face all those things and tear down dogmas and preconceived notions you may have.

Nothing can take over your body unless you want it to.

Edited by Seeker79

I'm glad you took this one Seeker..... I didn't know how to respond to that, I'm at a loss of words here.

The only thing I can say, stop watching scary movies.

I'm glad you took this one Seeker..... I didn't know how to respond to that, I'm at a loss of words here.

The only thing I can say, stop watching scary movies.

We are actually very lucky dahrma. People that live in certain cultures are bombarded with inturpretations of shadow in everything around them. There are elements of it in every part of their culture. This is why I sugest to everyone engaged in altered state practices to drop every preconceived notion and start from a square one state of mind. Like a baby. And the baby analogy is very close to the truth.

I don't have anything to offer those so engaged with fear... Other than very extreme work that can only be done in person. Once Somone is so convinced of demonic activity it's hard to get them out of that cycle because in the altered states it becomes a self fullfiling concept and reenforces itself. It realy becomes like a living demon or a tulpa. I have said it 100 times on these forums. The human mind is very good at torturing itself. One can only find truths in self reflection and personal responsibility. Most people are unable to take personal responsibility for everything that happens to them.

• Like 1

Thanks for your interest in my story. But I still believe I am more afraid now than I was back then. Over the years, I've watched scary movies with haunting faces. I never get scared watching those movies, but whenever I go to sleep, I could see them somehow. It's like they are ignoring me, maybe because I was still in paralysis, and not really fully projected. But the thing that made me really scared was after I watched that 2010 movie: Isidious. It reminded me of my past. The lead character, the father, was a natural as well, there was a demon who wanted his body. Everytime he projected, and as his projections got better, the demon, an old woman wearing black funeral clothes, would appear in pictures taken of him. Soon, they did something that made him forget about his projections and he soon forgot how to project.

And like him, I hated getting my picture taken by someone else. It always made me mad somehow. Anyway, the demon that haunted the father character reminded me so much of the old lady that haunted me. And in the end of the story, the father went back to the astral realm to find his son, who is also a natural. He went there, saved his son, and as he went back to his house, he met the demon that had always haunted him. He confronted her and told her that he wasn't afraid of her anymore. Turns out, the demon ran away to his body and took it. And now, he's stuck in the astral realm.

And you, thank you for believing this story to be true. I have just recently told my little brother, a close friend of mine (she's a girl, and when I told her about it, she couldn't sleep that night), and also the friend of the sibling I mentioned. And the friend of my little brother helped me get to this forum. Which, I can finally tell more people about my unbelievable story. I've tried telling my older brother, but he just thought it was sleep paralysis that got me to a dream. But, he doesn't know and doesn't want to believe me. Apparently, my older brother too had sleep paralysis, but he got it when he was much older. He's 23 now, and he said he got his first when he was 18-20. But he only believes it to be a psychological thing only, and not a spiritual projection.

As someone who was born in the East Asia, I can't eat anything without rice. And I love baked beans. hehe.

Do not watch those movies anymore. Those of us sensitize to altered states gave to deal with the processing of that highly negative imagery. It's fine for other people, but they don't realize that highly negative imagery is still processed as real even though we know it is not. Those of us that are highly aware are deeply sensitive to it. I can't watch any of it anymore.

I watched insidious just to know about it to combat the Missinformation but that was my last one.

Once Somone is so convinced of demonic activity it's hard to get them out of that cycle because in the altered states it becomes a self fullfiling concept and reenforces itself. It realy becomes like a living demon or a tulpa. I have said it 100 times on these forums. The human mind is very good at torturing itself. One can only find truths in self reflection and personal responsibility.

I completely agree. I think that is the only hell that truly exist, our self torture, it keeps us locked in a cycle of confusion. No one can punish us in a worse manner than that in which we punish ourselves. Thoughts are very powerful... What consumes our thoughts, consumes our lives.

Also funny the baby analogy... every time I have had a powerful experience I come out feeling like a child. I have to admit it's a beautiful feeling, of ever learning and knowing that my soul is forever young. I don't know if that makes any sense. :lol:

Do not watch those movies anymore. Those of us sensitize to altered states gave to deal with the processing of that highly negative imagery. It's fine for other people, but they don't realize that highly negative imagery is still processed as real even though we know it is not. Those of us that are highly aware are deeply sensitive to it. I can't watch any of it anymore.

I watched insidious just to know about it to combat the Missinformation but that was my last one.

Thank you for looking into my story. I have to agree with most of what you've said on all of your replies. What bothers me the most is when I watch scary movies, I do not have any fear of all those images. Images of scary faces, or images of dead people in real life. They do not really scare me at all. I am not even afraid of the dark. I am only afraid when it comes to projecting my self into the astral realm. In reality, I know those scary ghosts do not exist. Therefore I do not possess any kind of fear for them. But if I were to meet with them in the astral realm, I would be terrified, because what I am seeing is reality.

Besides that fear, I have this other thing bothering me as I sleep. I've had this way before my astral projections. It's this thing I call: Corruption. To people, corruption has no image, it has no form. Corruption is only an essence and it can be disputed into the actions and behaviors in human beings. But I have seen this... horrifying image that I call "The True Corruption". Ever since I was young, about 4 or 5, every time I got sick, I always saw this image: It's black and white. It's like static when the TV breaks down, but much more complexed. It's also like a bunch of odd looking cells devouring and consuming other cells. And it's also very compacted together.

I'd always have them when I dream while having a fever or any sickness. But sometimes they flash at random if I was awake. It always hurt me every time I saw it. My brain would hurt and I would just curl myself up immediately. As I grew older, about 9, I stopped having it. But again, like the astral projections I'm starting to see it once in like 2 or 5 weeks. Is there something wrong with me? Anyway, it's 2 am where I'm at, so I'm gonna go to bed. And maybe I'll get to face my demons. If I get the courage to let my soul float.

Thank you for looking into my story. I have to agree with most of what you've said on all of your replies. What bothers me the most is when I watch scary movies, I do not have any fear of all those images. Images of scary faces, or images of dead people in real life. They do not really scare me at all. I am not even afraid of the dark. I am only afraid when it comes to projecting my self into the astral realm. In reality, I know those scary ghosts do not exist. Therefore I do not possess any kind of fear for them. But if I were to meet with them in the astral realm, I would be terrified, because what I am seeing is reality.

Besides that fear, I have this other thing bothering me as I sleep. I've had this way before my astral projections. It's this thing I call: Corruption. To people, corruption has no image, it has no form. Corruption is only an essence and it can be disputed into the actions and behaviors in human beings. But I have seen this... horrifying image that I call "The True Corruption". Ever since I was young, about 4 or 5, every time I got sick, I always saw this image: It's black and white. It's like static when the TV breaks down, but much more complexed. It's also like a bunch of odd looking cells devouring and consuming other cells. And it's also very compacted together.

I'd always have them when I dream while having a fever or any sickness. But sometimes they flash at random if I was awake. It always hurt me every time I saw it. My brain would hurt and I would just curl myself up immediately. As I grew older, about 9, I stopped having it. But again, like the astral projections I'm starting to see it once in like 2 or 5 weeks. Is there something wrong with me? Anyway, it's 2 am where I'm at, so I'm gonna go to bed. And maybe I'll get to face my demons. If I get the courage to let my soul float.

Hang in there my friend. Try to relax and take an observers perspective to what you are experiencing. I know you have shaman in your area. You should visit one. Find one shining with positive energy, and he/she will be able to guide you through some of these things. Your "corruption" is an element of a shamanic crisis. You need to find a guide. I cannot help you from here.

Your best bet to get through it alone is to surrender yourself to the great spirit. Do this while out of body. Lay back tilt your head back and just feel the great spirit entering you and your body evaporating into the light of creation. You will break up into balls of light, those into smaller, then smaller, then smaller. Turn your healing over to the divine spirits. They will come. Just give up your fear and surrender.

I tried last night. Without a guide. I let myself be pulled into the fade. The pop happened again as usual, and by then my head and chest was already out of my body. On the astral realm, I saw this entity right in front of me. It turned to me as soon as I projected. I could hear all the negative energy that was captured in the house (I don't know if you guys have the same idea, but I believe negative energy in a space can be captured into the astral realm). I hear my siblings quarreling, glass breaking. And then I saw it. Unlike other entities, this one had red eyes. Because other entities I've been seeing usually have white glowing eyes, I gave myself a shock, and prevented the other parts of my body from leaving. I went back to the real world. Maybe I need to take some time. Probably to see a shaman. All the shamans in my country are based on alchemy, so I don't know how that might... I dunno.

...there was a demon who wanted his body. Everytime he projected, and as his projections got better, the demon, an old woman wearing black funeral clothes, would appear in pictures taken of him. Soon, they did something that made him forget about his projections and he soon forgot how to project.

Turns out, the demon ran away to his body and took it. And now, he's stuck in the astral realm.

Typically most movies of this genre tap into and exploit the ego state of being. It helps to understand ego and i mean ego in terms of consciousness level. I mean this is why so many are entertained by this sort of plot line, because in reality the ego consciousness & ego subconscious is actually terrified of being replaced or losing it's position. The fear of death, the fear of being alone, the fear of being separated from the body. And so on.

You see the ego buys the illusion that it's the only existing consciousness, when it is not. Far from it.

So movies which tease the ego through plot lines of demonic possession of the body, anything to do with losing the body to another force/entity, and being trapped in the astral world etc, are all fear based scenarios to exploit you for your own ****s and giggles. That is why people love to be creeped out for their entertainment because it really is hitting a nerve point somewhere that they think is detached from reality ie 'safe'. I know, it doesn't really make sense why this should be enjoyable :unsure: not when you begin perceiving reality beyond the first 3 dimensions and sense the existence of the more subtle realities, the thought/mental/emotional realms and bodies. (Astral)

What it does have issues for is when a person is influenced by this level of programming and then wants to 'break free' - or 'wake up'. It's not just apparent in movies, it's all around us media wise. The terms and insecurities of the ego consciousness is in constant exploitation and jacked about all the time by ourselves, by each other, by other beings who know how ridiculously easy it is to manipulate the ego level of thought. It is a form of manipulation all-round because the media outlets are all wanting us to constantly buy into what they are selling. Be it info, news, music, material goods, lifestyle, celebs. In reality, it doesn't matter if the threat to the ego is scary or not, once the ego is threatened or baited, it tries to defend itself like a little child thug to hold onto its rights, privileges, and everything it has been sold into.

So, much of this is for those who want to surpass the game of ego consciousness and not take along the personal issues/fears with them in their spiritual/astral travels. It is to an extent true that your experiences on the astral level will reflect your mind state, emotional state, and level of consciousness. As the saying goes, as above, as below. That it takes a combination of working on things here as well as facing things there to eliminate and work through your fears legitably. Hope this helps.

I tried last night. Without a guide. I let myself be pulled into the fade. The pop happened again as usual, and by then my head and chest was already out of my body. On the astral realm, I saw this entity right in front of me. It turned to me as soon as I projected. I could hear all the negative energy that was captured in the house (I don't know if you guys have the same idea, but I believe negative energy in a space can be captured into the astral realm). I hear my siblings quarreling, glass breaking. And then I saw it. Unlike other entities, this one had red eyes. Because other entities I've been seeing usually have white glowing eyes, I gave myself a shock, and prevented the other parts of my body from leaving. I went back to the real world. Maybe I need to take some time. Probably to see a shaman. All the shamans in my country are based on alchemy, so I don't know how that might... I dunno.

Explaine alchemy? We might need to talk about this in private messaging there are rules about talking about these alchemical concepts here on um. But. there is a certain "brew" in your part of the world, that I am reasonably certain the right shaman can attack your problems fairly aggressively and effectively. This was exactly the help i was referring to.

Typically most movies of this genre tap into and exploit the ego state of being. It helps to understand ego and i mean ego in terms of consciousness level. I mean this is why so many are entertained by this sort of plot line, because in reality the ego consciousness & ego subconscious is actually terrified of being replaced or losing it's position. The fear of death, the fear of being alone, the fear of being separated from the body. And so on.

You see the ego buys the illusion that it's the only existing consciousness, when it is not. Far from it.

So movies which tease the ego through plot lines of demonic possession of the body, anything to do with losing the body to another force/entity, and being trapped in the astral world etc, are all fear based scenarios to exploit you for your own ****s and giggles. That is why people love to be creeped out for their entertainment because it really is hitting a nerve point somewhere that they think is detached from reality ie 'safe'. I know, it doesn't really make sense why this should be enjoyable :unsure: not when you begin perceiving reality beyond the first 3 dimensions and sense the existence of the more subtle realities, the thought/mental/emotional realms and bodies. (Astral)

What it does have issues for is when a person is influenced by this level of programming and then wants to 'break free' - or 'wake up'. It's not just apparent in movies, it's all around us media wise. The terms and insecurities of the ego consciousness is in constant exploitation and jacked about all the time by ourselves, by each other, by other beings who know how ridiculously easy it is to manipulate the ego level of thought. It is a form of manipulation all-round because the media outlets are all wanting us to constantly buy into what they are selling. Be it info, news, music, material goods, lifestyle, celebs. In reality, it doesn't matter if the threat to the ego is scary or not, once the ego is threatened or baited, it tries to defend itself like a little child thug to hold onto its rights, privileges, and everything it has been sold into.

So, much of this is for those who want to surpass the game of ego consciousness and not take along the personal issues/fears with them in their spiritual/astral travels. It is to an extent true that your experiences on the astral level will reflect your mind state, emotional state, and level of consciousness. As the saying goes, as above, as below. That it takes a combination of working on things here as well as facing things there to eliminate and work through your fears legitably. Hope this helps.

Awesome!!!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone !! I'm new to this post. I made 4/5 astral travels along my 37 years old. I'm planning on getting back there. Just finishing couple of things in my room then I'll go to it.

My experience I can say:

When I was child I used to hear strange noises around my bed when sleeping.

Years latter when I was 30 I discovered the Gnostic teachings and started to practice.

First voluntary A.T: Darkness, voices, egos and I saw nothing else beyond the darkness of my room. I was able to "touch" the floor and furniture around. Even when it was all dark I saw like "fosforescence" aroun everything I touched. Like if everything I saw was made of some kind of strange liquid or water. I could "walk" around my room, with a strange sensation, like dizy or in some kind of drunk state but with full conciusness of everything. Like floating. Many months later I learned that things I saw belong to the "Low-Realm-Of-Astral".

Because my soul was vibrating with fear when I left my body. So fear, didn't allowed me to see my physical body. I started practicing egyptian Pranayama ever since. I stopped watching horror movies, *spam filter*s and Science Fiction movies. I stopped m********ion and started Scientific Chastity. I was single back then.

I started to eat light and well and started to go to the health club. Never felt fear again.

Couple of years latter I had a new A.T., but involuntary in the house of my brother. I saw the egos of my niece trying to attack me but I rapidly started to Pray and I woke up. Never came back to the house of brother ever again.

Now, I'm about to reenter the practices to go back to astral world and seek help and guide of my internal master. I'm looking the way to achieve the light and being able to help others. But for that, I need first to complete my formation. I know I will find many answers.

My little humble recommendation:

Try to eliminate egos, asking your Divine Mother (wich is a part of your very pure soul) to eliminate them in the name of JesusChrist or Krishna or Budha or whatever master of religion you have faith in.

Every thought you have, that takes you to "forget" about the "precise and now moment" you are living now and that takes you to identify it with you is an ego. We have thousands. Since the world of illusions is greater than ever before. This is a real nasty age, but is also an oportunity like no other to achieve the light, without the need to die "physically". Seek for help in Gnostic Teachings, Gnostic Forums. Very ancient masters of Egypt are still in the Astral and can help you.

Good luck my friend. Some day we all those who seek the light, we'll meet us there. I love humanity and I hope I could return in a future life to help a new race of humans seeking for light and spiritual evolution in this or another "Cellular-3-Dimensional" world of manifestation of the physical.

Blessings.

How do you find/acquire a spirit guide? And could I ask for a positive guide who would pull me to the astral realm and keep me safe?

Your story share a common thing with most story : "poking". Yes, I experienced that many times and I don't see where's the fun of poking someone at all.

How do you find/acquire a spirit guide? And could I ask for a positive guide who would pull me to the astral realm and keep me safe?

You don't need one. You astral body is invulnerable and you also got powers in the astral realm!

Throughout our lives there will be many guilds, helpers, teachers...companions along the way. Some manifest in the physical here and now but as for answering your question in regards to one to help you in the astral realms....... There is a simple mediation/visualisation that you may choose to try.

The thing is.... 'When the student is ready, the teacher appears'...This is very true in all aspect of living a life. Sometimes we are unaware the teacher is even here for they may seem to be the student themselves or an annoyance, irritation or disruption to you. That said....

You know to use your mandala upon going to sleep, right?

Well, you can also add a symbol of your own to it, to protect you whilst you're gallivanting off somewheres astral....This symbol is personal to you, as personal as the electrical mandala/dreamcatcher/web. It may already be there from when you meditated on the Mandala...You will see it appear before you. This is an added assistance, a comfort if you will.

whilst you are bodding about.

Now,

The mediation to meet your guild...

Start by counting from 300 to zero. This is done on every out breath e.g. breath in , breath out, 300. Breath in, breath out, 299. Breath in, breath out, 298 and so on..It will take between 15 to 20 mins depending on how you breath and how well you can count down. :D

When you get to zero, if you are still awake and haven't dozed off into the best sleep ever :sleepy:

You will see before you some old worn stone steps, worn by all those who have gone before you doing the same journey.

Besides the steps you find a heavy old sack full of smaller boxes, this sack is heavy with all the burdens you have carried around with you all these years.

Picking up the sack, you start your decent down the steps.

One by one, with each step you take, you off load the burdens.

With each step, more and more burdens are discarded as you go...until.

You have placed down and let go all the burdens from your heavy sack.

Having let go, you have no more sacks, no more weight to carry.

You are now at the bottom of the steps....taking the large old sack empty of the burdens use it as a seat and sit for a while resting at the bottom of the steps.

You are in a beautiful safe place the stars above you. you sit for as long as you need to enjoying the peace and quiet.

When you are ready....

You look back up the steps and see that the old burdens have been transformed into beautiful lantern to light your way back up the steps.

Back up the steps you climb.

As you climb you sense how light you feel, the steps are easy, you are lifted up higher and higher without any strain, nor effort.

Without the burden the path is easy and light.

When you arrive back at the top of the steps...

Your teacher/guild will be waiting for you.

You may not see them at first but you will sense their warmth and love for you.

Now, if you struggle with this,

No worries, you have now sent out a clear message to your guild to join you.

Next time, you do this meditation, your guild will be there. Next time, there is no need to walk down the steps off loading your burdens. Only to walk down them as light as a feather and enjoy the peaceful landscape you have created for yourself...and then when you are ready... Up the lighted pathway to the top and beyond..

May be, you will only see or hear them or only sense them but they are there. Always here to help you....The knack is to be open enough to hear, sensitive enough to feel and quiet enough to listen. :)

I hope this helps you.

Yet, remember this...There are many roads, many pathways to get to the same place...This is one of countless mediations which can lead you to where you need to be and who you need to meet...enjoy the journey.

Edited by Blue Star

• 3 months later...

If you concentrate hard enough on your corruption and allow it to consume you as you allow the sounds, you will fall into your travels. It will take you into the astral realm.

• 3 years later...

Good luck with that, this thread is years old, they may not even be around any more