Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Beetlejuice 2

Simbi Laveau

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Simbi Laveau

• Mentalcase

• ~TheBigK~

Keaton is back !? Ccccccccccccccccccccoooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllll. :yes:

As long as Michael Keaton, Tim Burton and Danny Elfman are involved, then I'm all for it. If they screw it up though, part of my childhood will be crippled.

If Michael Douglas plays beatlejuice again.. then I will watch it.. he was great the 1st time

If Michael Douglas plays beatlejuice again.. then I will watch it.. he was great the 1st time

It's Michael Keaton hun! :)

It's Michael Keaton hun! :)

Lets see ...

Biography for Michael Keaton

Date of Birth

5 September 1951, Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, USA

Birth Name

Michael John Douglas

Height

5' 9" (1.75 m)

More on Keaton -> Around this time, Keaton decided to use an alternative surname to remove confusion with better-known actor Michael Douglas. After reading an article on actress Diane Keaton, he decided that Michael Keaton sounded good.

Source -> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000474/bio

See I posted Michael Douglas for a laugh to see just who will spot it.. and wondered if anyone knew that Michael Keatons real name is in fact Michael Douglas? ...So with that all I can say is....GOTCHA !! lol laugh.giftongue.gif

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Lets see ...

Date of Birth

Birth Name

Michael John Douglas

Height

5' 9" (1.75 m)

More on Keaton -> Around this time, Keaton decided to use an alternative surname to remove confusion with better-known actor Michael Douglas. After reading an article on actress Diane Keaton, he decided that Michael Keaton sounded good.

See I posted Michael Douglas for a laugh to see just who will spot it.. and wondered if anyone knew that Michael Keatons real name is in fact Michael Douglas? ...So with that all I can say is....GOTCHA !! lol laugh.giftongue.gif

That just blew my mind haha.

That just blew my mind haha.

I couldn't resist that one tongue.gif

Lets see ...

Date of Birth

Birth Name

Michael John Douglas

Height

5' 9" (1.75 m)

*shakes fist* :lol:

Beetlejuice is back and this time, he's going to kick some ash!

falling-down-michael-douglas.jpg

Although...well...maybe he could pull it off, nowadays (how old am I getting?)

article-1317672-0B78E6DB000005DC-22_468x602.jpg

Beetlejuice is back and this time, he's going to kick some ash!

falling-down-michael-douglas.jpg

Although...well...maybe he could pull it off, nowadays (how old am I getting?)

article-1317672-0B78E6DB000005DC-22_468x602.jpg

Isn't he still going through a lot of cancer treatment? Couldn't that drain him ? Or he has been through a lot of it and it still drained him? ...Please don't quote me on that, I could nearly have sworn that it was reported he was going through a lot of cancer treatment... I have seen many like that who look so poorly and worn after facing such treatment....................If I am wrong.. then it shows you- he just is not into Bottox lol tongue.gif

*shakes fist* :lol:

Ha ha you must admit it was a good one tongue.gif

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I wish more writers in Hollywood were like Seth Grahame-Smith. Maybe then we wouldn't have this onslaught of terrible remakes and reboots.

Hmm... IDK which will come out first, Ghostbusters 3 or Beetlejuice 2

Hmm... IDK which will come out first, Ghostbusters 3 or Beetlejuice 2

No Bill Murray in GB3.What's the point ?

No Bill Murray in GB3.What's the point ?

No Bill Murray? Well if that's the case I too do not see any point in Ghostbusters 3.... It wouldn't be the same without Bill Murray

No Bill Murray? Well if that's the case I too do not see any point in Ghostbusters 3.... It wouldn't be the same without Bill Murray

Im pretty sure.I saw an interview with Dan Ackroyd,and he said Bill wouldn't be in it.

Dunno.A cameo would be nice.We shall see.