Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photo of Bigfoot getting a drink of Water.

RoadMaster04

copy of a Poleroid Photo of Bigfoot drinking water from the river on the Cross Creek Animal Reservation in Stewart Co, Tennessee.

post-4544-0-76041700-1332644482_thumb.jp

Pretty skinny arm for a bigfoot. Sure that isn't faked?

it was a young one , other than that can you fake a Poleroid it is at hand if needed!!!!

Edited by RoadMaster04

it was a young one , other than that can you fake a Poleroid it is at hand if needed!!!!

Anything can be faked, Polaroid or not.

That said...

Who took the picture? You?

Anything can be faked, Polaroid or not.

That said...

Who took the picture? You?

My neighbor told me to take the pic of his poleroid & give me all writes, it takes nothing but a view of the Photo to see it's real no time for wanabees, walk on!!!!!

Edited by RoadMaster04

My neighbor told me to take the pic of his poleroid & give me all writes, it takes nothing but a view of the Photo to see it's real no time for wanabees, walk on!!!!!

This is not fake I am stund to know it was taken by my home & yes I already know I have big wild animals here so i take action but I will not hurt it in no way!!!!

Edited by RoadMaster04

He gave you all "writes?"

Do you mean that he gave you all rights?

So all you need to confirm that it is "real" is to look at it? Do you use that same lack of scrutiny to accept everything?

Are you calling me a "wanabee?"

A pic of the polaroid, and give you all rights.....That means you have rights to the original now also.

Even if not faked, how do you know this is not a pic of a chimp drinking water at a zoo, or at a Safari, or art one of those drive through safari's..........

Nah, your right, to squatchy for that........YOu got yourself a picture of a bigfoot drinking water for sure.....Now moneymaker needs to confirm it, and get rid of every video or picture they use for evidence, including the patterson film........Why?

Just as boony said, your picture shows bigfoot is skinny, and contidicts every witness account, every video, every picture out there......

I am glad you get to make History, cool deal !

Boony, I get the feeling we will see a lot of these, thanks to that awesome show on Animal Planet.........Comin' out of the woodwork now.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

He gave you all "writes?"

Do you mean that he gave you all rights?

So all you need to confirm that it is "real" is to look at it? Do you use that same lack of scrutiny to accept everything?

Are you calling me a "wanabee?"

no I agree i'm just feed up with nea sayers, you have standing I see, so yes he terend it over Management of the photo to me thats why your seing it now the copywrite is me filed

Edited by RoadMaster04

no I agree i'm just feed up with nea sayers, you have standing I see, so yes he terend it over Management of the photo to me thats why your seing it now the copywrite is me filed

the photo is at hand.

what the heck am I supposed to be looking at exactly? I see a big blob like shadow that doesn't resemble anything I don't see anything that looks like an animal or water

the photo is at hand.

I live in the boondocks I don't have runing water my neighbor is a true friend who are you to me He knows me & I know him Who are you to me I trust this web page enough to show this thats just me.

Boony, I get the feeling we will see a lot of these, thanks to that awesome show on Animal Planet.........Comin' out of the woodwork now.

Crikey, I missed that special... Was it any good?

Judging from your post, I'd say it may have been a little too good. Kind of like Ancient Aliens was a little bit too good. Not in the sense of it being valid, but in the sense of how it may be capable of convincing people to believe in things which are patently false.

Well good luck with your copyright. I do hope that it benefits you in some way.

I was merely asking questions about the source of the photo because I was curious. You've answered as far as I need to know, and I thank you for that.

Cheers. :tu:

Oh MY..... I do believe that he thinks you are a poser and not qualified to speak. I can attest from reading your posts that you are NOT some idiot.

booNyzarC how dare you question a BF expert! :w00t:

Well thank you for that. :)

I live in the boondocks I don't have runing water my neighbor is a true friend who are you to me He knows me & I know him Who are you to me I trust this web page enough to show this thats just me.

rethinking my trust in this webpage, yet I ment no disrespect, it is hard to gain my respect.

rethinking my trust in this webpage, yet I ment no disrespect, it is hard to gain my respect.

Do you talk to yourself often? Just curious, because you keep on responding to your own posts...

Speaking of disrespect, I intend none by the question. I just find it interesting that you keep quoting yourself. It gives me a mental image of you talking to yourself in a shack by the bayou or something.

• Like 1

I wanted to share this with this Forum, have I made a mistake, we are Hillbillys here & very close, I'm just keeping it real!

You have no running water, but obviously enough money to pay for an internet connection? and a Polaroid of a Polaroid? Let alone a monkey suit and I can see that your Rosetta stone is working out for you as well. Now, if you are inbred, I will recant my statements. :devil:

Just kidding BTW.

So what purpose does a copyright of this blurry photo mean? Can we see proof of this copyright? You obviously have the greatest piece of evidence of bigfoot as of yet. Greatest? Well, maybe it could be just about as credible as any other pic or video as of yet. So, Good job! ;) Now, where's this proof of rights? B)

Seriously though, I am joking and poking fun. No offense to you and your amazing piece of evidence. ^_^

Hi Roadmaster.

You cannot post a photograph here without expecting people to question the authenticity of said photograph. That is what this forum/site if for. Believers, non-believers and skeptics.

Questioning the image in no way questions your integrity. It is merely a way of getting to the truth, Sometimes, the OP takes that as getting at them personally.

Getting back to your photograph, what I see is more likely to be a chimp or similar. It does not look like any other alleged bigfoot photograph that I have seen. Even a young bigfoot would have a more sturdy build.

As for your trust in this site. If you want everybody to believe that what your photo shows is a bigfoot, then only show it to true believers :)

edit, ....typo :blush:

Edited by Englishgent
  • Like 1

Do you talk to yourself often? Just curious, because you keep on responding to your own posts...

Speaking of disrespect, I intend none by the question. I just find it interesting that you keep quoting yourself. It gives me a mental image of you talking to yourself in a shack by the bayou or something.

LOL not just got the hang of chating or talking like this, I live here & when I go to the Outhouse I take a shotgun, mostly for a big cat like just showed on WSMV chanal 4 Nashville TN while back, but I am Cherokee & this creature can not & will not be hurt if I can help it, yet Still?

Edited by RoadMaster04

I see an orangutan, not because I don't trust you personally, but because my mind tries to explain the photo with documented animals first. I can't agree bigfoot. But it is not a personal attack on you. I have so little information from you. You must understand that. "Hello" btw

LOL not just got the hang of chating or talking like this, I live here & when I go to the Outhouse I take a shotgun, mostly for a big cat like just showed on WSMV chanal 4 Nashville TN while back, but I am Cherokee & this creatuer can not & will not be hurt if I can help it, yet Still?

According to Ancient Aliens on the History channel, you got yourself some alien experiment running wild on your bayou. Since it's on History, it must be true!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv9V4bjxZGk&feature=related

Hi Roadmaster.

You cannot post a photograph here without expecting people to question the authenticity of said photograph. That is what this forum/site if for. Believers, non-believers and skeptics.

Questioning the image in no way questions your integrity. It is merely a way of getting to the truth, Sometimes, the OP takes that as getting at them personally.

Getting back to your photograph, what I see is more likely to be a chimp or similar. It does not look like any other alleged bigfoot photograph that I have seen. Even a young bigfoot would have a more srutdy build.

As for your trust in this site. If you want everybody to believe that what your photo shows is a bigfoot, then only show it to true believers :)

Like :)

I was trying to pick a movie to watch tonight... I guess I'll go grab my Deliverance DVD, it seems morbidly appropriate. :lol::rofl:

Look It's not abought me it's abought the creature in this photo, get real, your an ideot!!!

Hey, I asked you some questions, you never answered....

Aint it late there?

How are you on the internet with no power?

And most important.....What does mama say bout Bigfoot?

Sorry I'm not use to Questions, I will try to ansure all, I get on from a Verizon USB, & I set a Temp electric serv when I bought this place, it works.