Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photo of Bigfoot getting a drink of Water.

RoadMaster04

the boat was moored ashore, the creature did run after the camera clicked, there is another photo but it only shows a dark area in the woods Roscoe tells it is the creature runing away very fast, I didn't think it showed enough to post, the creature come out of the woods next to the boat & neeled to drink yes it was very close, as I have told, I will try to get him on video telling about the event, & asking him some questions y'all have asked to me here in this post, I was stunded at the time just to hold such a photograph. (the folowing Photo is the photo I made of Roscoe's pic of the creature running, looking out of the cabin window of the boat he was in that day.)

I have to say, whether people believe you or not, this is the most interesting thread going on, and I thank you for doing what you are doing.....

Offering video testimony, etc,etc....

Keep it up !

I have to say, whether people believe you or not, this is the most interesting thread going on, and I thank you for doing what you are doing.....

Offering video testimony, etc,etc....

Keep it up !

thank you I'm also gona see if he will let me copy the book of records from 1952 or so, till now wish me luck, Cowboy T.

Roadmaster,

Do not take this wrong, not saying anyone is hoaxing or lying here.....

I keep thinking about that picture, and I could swear I saw it on something.....A movie poster, not sure....I keep thinking it was a cover of National Geographic, my mother had them mailed every month for as long back as I can remember......

Not saying that is what that may be, but I really think I have seen that......It is driving me nuts.

Still looking forward to whee this goes :)

Edit to add :

I googled your name from your stuff here......Nope, your not lying about whom you are, or how you live......

I strongly suggest you share some links for your pictures, you are talented for sure !

When I have more time I am going to PM you a thread I started for Trail Cam pics, but any pics of wildlife are there, would love to have some of your stuff posted....

Love the pic of you on the horse when you were little :tu:

Edited by Sakari

You guys honestly cannot distinguish the fact that the OP'ster is trolling?

Sorry, you are wrong on this........

Not hard to figure out, and you really should see his photography, talented.

Not like it isn't hard to find his facebook, or other places where pictures are.Once you see the pictures, and descriptions, and some writings, you will see for yourself he is not " trolling "

Normally I would agree with you, but not here.

And Mike G, let me remind you of something you recently posted yourself :

Yeah, it does a appear that certain people have gone from simply coming here to share their opinions to tactlessly shoving them down everyone's throats. Sometimes I wonder who are the biggest fanatics: the hardcore believers or the staunch skeptics.

Personally, I would like to think that giant prehistoric birds are still out there. I myself cannot say that they aren't. And likewise, I'm not prepared to call a bunch of witnesses who I have never met liars or visually incompetent. It's a crazy world, who know...

So, let's please not turn yet another thread into useless bickering about whom is a troll, whom is lying, etc.......

Can we just carry on with this topic, and not turn it around......If you want to discuss this reply with me, feel free to PM me so we do not de-rail this.

Edited by Sakari

Good thing you put the huge C in the middle of the photo to where you can barely see anything. That C may as well be a $.

That has all ready been posted by someone else, and he changed it, and explained why.......

And what did your comment have to do with this topic?.......Don't answer, just read.

Good thing you put the huge C in the middle of the photo to where you can barely see anything. That C may as well be a $.

Hey friend. On page 8 the OP moved his watermark to a different part of the photo. Its always a good idea to read the entire thread before you post.

Edited because Sakari beat me to the punch.

Edited by orangepeaceful79

I think that at this point none of us have any reason to suspect that the OP is being disingenous. I for one am willing to shut the ___ up and wait for more information that the OP has promised before jumping to any conclusions. Seems like the rational, open-minded thing to do. Hopefully Cowboy can deliver the goods.

Edited by orangepeaceful79

I think that at this point none of us have any reason to suspect that the OP is being disingenous. I for one am willing to shut the ___ up and wait for more information that the OP has promised before jumping to any conclusions. Seems like the rational, open-minded thing to do. Hopefully Cowboy can deliver the goods.

once again, I thank you all & I will do my best to come through on my promis, Roscoe is a hard man, yet he will open up more, the main thing I see is to get a recorded Tell of the event,

In reguards to my Photos & Art I realy do not know much abought how to get them out there other than what I did here, to be honist this is more feedback than I have ever had, Yes I am not hard to find, I'm just me, I'm sorry about the big C in the first photo, I endever to be better in all my creations,IE, Art, Graphic Carvings, Photos, Songs & all of CTJr_Creations, Cowboy T.

Edited by RoadMaster04

That has all ready been posted by someone else, and he changed it, and explained why.......

And what did your comment have to do with this topic?.......Don't answer, just read.

thank you for standing by my string, & finding me in the world I live today, I do beleave Roscoe with 100% of my being, as I have told in this string I was Stunded when he handed me the photo, I think for a Poleroid this is a great shot, yet in the pic of the creature running away I kinda make out 2 posible creatures a small one on the right & a big one on the left, headed the other way, it is just my opinion, & I'm just not sure. Cowboy T.

Edited by RoadMaster04

Wow, is this still going on?

Wow, is this still going on?

Please go back and read Sakari's last few posts. I think many of us are enjoying this thread and look forward to Cowboy's posts. BTW, I think you are a very talented photographer, Cowboy :yes:

Sakari, I just want to say you make this board a much better place with your wisdom, wit, and patience :tu:

Edited by phantasia

Yes, Sakari, you do have the patience of a saint. Me..? Let's just say - Mike G, I fully understand your comment, but.. - I don't think Roadmaster04 is exactly what you suggest. However, I do find the image unconvincing of anything much and the whole story *very* questionable..

And.. as there have been previous interesting posts from RM04 like these:

Jesus in a tablet wrapper

A Grey in the woods

..and others..

:blink:

..... I think I'll just back out of this thread and leave him to it...

Yes, Sakari, you do have the patience of a saint. Me..? Let's just say - Mike G, I fully understand your comment, but.. - I don't think Roadmaster04 is exactly what you suggest. However, I do find the image unconvincing of anything much and the whole story *very* questionable..

And.. as there have been previous interesting posts from RM04 like these:

Jesus in a tablet wrapper

A Grey in the woods

..and others..

:blink:

..... I think I'll just back out of this thread and leave him to it...

Your welcome to stay Criticism is a good thing & leads me to reach a higher standard, Oh I still have the pill wraper with the Shall we say Profile on it, It is not Jesus I agree, but its a different kind of imagry, all that said that is in the past & nothing to do with this thread.

RoadMaster,

When you get a chance to talk to your friend again, could you please try and clear something up that is puzzeling to me?..

The original photo in this thread - the drinking figure - was apparently taken quite close to the figure... And you have stated that the creature fled when the pic was taken...

The second photo you posted was of the woodline as the creature fled into it... But it was taken inside the cabin of the boat through a window....

Did the creature move slowly, which allowed your friend to travel back inside the cabin and still take the photo? Or did it move quickly, and your friend quicker?

I'm just curious about the time line of the event... Unless of course the second photo was taken substantially later - as it might have been due to the general brightness (assuming it was a morning photo)...

I'm currently not believeing this is a legit bigfoot photo, but I'm also feeling that you are being honest with us...

Eagerly awaiting further developments...

RoadMaster,

When you get a chance to talk to your friend again, could you please try and clear something up that is puzzeling to me?..

The original photo in this thread - the drinking figure - was apparently taken quite close to the figure... And you have stated that the creature fled when the pic was taken...

The second photo you posted was of the woodline as the creature fled into it... But it was taken inside the cabin of the boat through a window....

Did the creature move slowly, which allowed your friend to travel back inside the cabin and still take the photo? Or did it move quickly, and your friend quicker?

I'm just curious about the time line of the event... Unless of course the second photo was taken substantially later - as it might have been due to the general brightness (assuming it was a morning photo)...

I'm currently not believeing this is a legit bigfoot photo, but I'm also feeling that you are being honest with us...

I understand your enept abilaty to think there may be someone out there who is truthfull, I have not Lied & will not Lie, some folks have been known to be folks drinking thier food through a straw for calling me a lier, I'm not one and it makes me ill to be called one, it is already posted on here I am not that hard to find, do your own research, don't set back in your place in this world you call home & try to make me out to be something I'm not. All I care about at this time is getting this photo known, I'm not trying to be an Azzz but research who'm you are refering to before making a statment that insults me first, Cowboy Tilghman. (Look it up)!!!!!!!

Edited by RoadMaster04

I understand your enept abilaty to think there may be someone out there who is truthfull, I have not Lied & will not Lie, some folks have been known to be drinking thier food through a straw for calling me a lier, I'm not one and it makes me ill to be called one, it is already posted on here I am not that hard to find, do your own research, don't set back in your place in this world you call home & try to make me out to be something I'm not. All I care about at this time is getting this photo known, I'm not trying to be an Azzz but research who'm you are refering to before making a statment that insults me first, Cowboy Tilghman. (Look it up)!!!!!!!

Hey Roadmaster...i dont think Taun is being unreasonable and i do not think he is calling you a liar...i think he maybe thinks you may be a pawn in another persons joke.I checked your catalogue of pictures long before others jumped in on it and thought then that you were not taking us all for a fool....help others along and they may well help you get to the bottom of this....

RoadMaster,

I have held the pic in my hand & am meeting with Roscoe next month & I'm gonna ask him all the questions, I'm not meaning to be so crass so please bear with me!

Hey Roadmaster...i dont think Taun is being unreasonable and i do not think he is calling you a liar...i think he maybe thinks you may be a pawn in another persons joke.I checked your catalogue of pictures long before others jumped in on it and thought then that you were not taking us all for a fool....help others along and they may well help you get to the bottom of this....

Ok I understand, I realy know Roscoe he's not some nut or jokester, he is a Decorated Navy Seal, & been a friend 4 years, he has no concept of how to perpitrate souch a fraud, let alone against me I would have spoted it first thing, but I do understand & no disrespect is ment twards Taun, Cowboy Tilghman.

Ok I understand, I realy know Roscoe he's not some nut or jokester, he is a Decorated Navy Seal, & been a friend 4 years, he has no concept of how to perpitrate souch a fraud, let alone against me I would have spoted it first thing, but I do understand & no disrespect is ment twards Taun, Cowboy Tilghman.

Cowboy...you do not have to apologise to anyone on here about what you are doing...full stop... i will say that at the beginning of this thread that i think people did have a distrust of you and tried to make it into a jokey thread....id like to applaud the Mods for letting it run and letting us all find out that you are not knowingly pulling peoples leg...regardless of all what may occur in this thread you are clearly a talented photographer and you should use your talent to enlighten our lives with your photography...i hope you get a positive result from this thread and i will now disappear but i do hope you well for the future..

*SNIP*

Do you think he is knowingly pulling peoples legs.....?...i do know i cant be bothered with this thread anymore because its going to end up in a big sticky mess..

Edited by Lilly
removed inflammatory quote

Looks like it's about 6 feet and 900 lbs. short of being the 10 foot 1000 lb. Bigfoot.

How are you measuring the creature? :huh:

Do you think he is knowingly pulling peoples legs.....?...i do know i cant be bothered with this thread anymore because its going to end up in a big sticky mess..

Brian I realy Value your imput in this thred as I do others as well, & realy want to make friends on here not drive them away by my hard nature I ask for you to be pationt afew more days I will get the Video & his views on every ones questions this is a true Photo, My Major was Tecnichal Illustration at WKU, the first thing I do is grade quality of any Item, honistly I see know way for it to be fake, I know the gravity of this photo, & I will stand with it held high for all the world to see,

Maby I need to take it to Austen Pea University Photo lab profeser for another opionion, the real Poleroid that is.

Edited by RoadMaster04