Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rhode Island Big Hairy Man-like Encounter

NatureBoff

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rafterman

• NatureBoff

• Q-C

• keninsc

Top Posters In This Topic

If I recall, our friends at the BFRO looked at this and didn't find it credible. Didn't their analysis indicate that it was most probably someone with a backpack?

If I recall, our friends at the BFRO looked at this and didn't find it credible. Didn't their analysis indicate that it was most probably someone with a backpack?

Sounds very possible. Personally, I think it was a mistake to include that film footage. It's her story of the smell and close sighting which is of interest.

Sounds very possible. Personally, I think it was a mistake to include that film footage. It's her story of the smell and close sighting which is of interest.

It raises a red flag with me when it's always the same person that has the encounters and the comments about "man moving into the wilderness" is hogwash. Here in the Northeast, that was done 150 years ago.

Again, the blurry footage.

Is there some sort of bigfoot lense cover they all use? Is Patterson Gimlin the only nonblob image?

It is just so hard to believe no one can take a clear photo. What do footers think of the lack of unambiguous images? It isn't one or two it is just about all images, at least it seems to be. Yet, I can take decent photos with my cell.

How do they explain this? How can they defend it? And "every witness was scared (shaking) or moving in a vehicle or BF has some sort of powers that prevent clear images" doesn't fly either.

Why wouldn't those who claim these images taken by others are evidence, be the least bit suspicious after all this time of ambiguous offerings.

Edited by QuiteContrary

She sounds very believable to me. The extra video footage isn't much good btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP1nVSIhMSE

Four teenagers in the woods sounds like at least alcohol could have been involved. That plus the time between the experience and now would add to the possible inaccuracies of her telling. As far as the video goes she said they backed up. Where is the additional video of that? Why were they just driving along filming the roadside anyways? Just hoping to find what they were looking for?

Are you kidding? They were all excited to have had a real encounter there. They've never been to a place that they didn't find Squatches.

Are you kidding? They were all excited to have had a real encounter there. They've never been to a place that they didn't find Squatches.

They actually said the video wasn't credible, but still felt they needed to do a night investigation just in case.

The smell also fits with the recent Navajo cops pursuit of the yellow eyed Howler.

The smell also fits with the recent Navajo cops pursuit of the yellow eyed Howler.

Given the description of the location, I would argue that a rotting deer carcass or similar type of roadkill is what they smelled. Much more likely scenario compared to a bigfoot.

Given the description of the location, I would argue that a rotting deer carcass or similar type of roadkill is what they smelled. Much more likely scenario compared to a bigfoot.

Hahahahahahah! So now Navajo cops are stupid too, huh? You know better, even though you've got no training, experience, oh, and you weren't even there!

Hahahahahahah! So now Navajo cops are stupid too, huh? You know better, even though you've got no training, experience, oh, and you weren't even there!

I was referring to your original post - Rhode Island - and living in the general area, I do have some expertise in what stinks on the side of the road in the summertime around here.

But since you brought it up, could you share with us your experiences with the Northeastern United States or the Navajo Nation?

I was referring to your original post - Rhode Island - and living in the general area, I do have some expertise in what stinks on the side of the road in the summertime around here.

But since you brought it up, could you share with us your experiences with the Northeastern United States or the Navajo Nation?

I trust qualified experts much more than you..

Are you going to reply or not? frankly iv'e had enough with your poor stories and poor quality links and videos you post. I bet many of us agree that you only believe people in video's? get real and post something credible or don't waste our time. :no:<_<

Enlighten us, where can we find a "qualified expert" for a creature that is yet unknown? Just curious.

Who would that be? Dina Palazini? Because this is her background (apparently she has now gotten into ghost hunting too):

Dina M. Palazini since early childhood has demonstrated an empathic ability to experience the emotional state of human beings and animals, and to sense disembodied presences.

She approaches paranormal investigation with dedication and objectivity. Dina founded Beyond The Veil Paranormal Research in 2009.

Dina has participated in television productions including the Animal Planet series, The Haunted, Finding Bigfoot, and Travel Channel's Most Terrifying Places in America.

http://www.beyondtheveilparanormal.org/about.php

Maybe I missed it, but I'm not seeing any academic training in fields such as biology, zoology, mammalogy, anthropology, etc. Convenient that she has apparently built a nice little side business off of her encounters, no?

As for the Navajo Cops, they appear to be experts in law enforcement, but I'm not finding any evidence that they are trained in the identification and apprehension of supernatural beings.

Interesting that the Howler episode is getting a lot of buzz, but oddly enough only on paranormal discussion forums. Here's a review from a non-para site: http://www.medialifemagazine.com/artman2/publish/TV_Reviews_21/-Navajo-Cops-off-the-reservation.asp

Basically a whole lot of nothing that doesn't even provide enough excitement to jazz up a fairly dull show.

If you have more info on their professional and expert qualifications, please post it.

Why do I find this hard to believe?

you gotta remember. BFRO find many sightings that are unlikely to be bigfoots, as bigfoot sightings. If they find this <uncredible/creditless>, then why should we trust them? Sure, to me the extra footage isn't very clear, but it does show what could be "it".