Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghosts haunt 1900s mortuary-turned-pub

Still Waters

I gotta admit, once I saw it was ghost adventures I decided that watching was kind of irrelevant. I mean the format is almost always the same. They go to a "haunted" location, give a partially accurate history lesson on the place, discuss the claims and then go run around like a bunch of ninnies, p***ing thier pants everytime a mouse farts. Then Zak gets "possessed" , the sun comes up and the show is over.

I second this. The minute I saw it was Ghost Adventures as well I knew it wasn't worth the time. Ghost Hunters, Ghost Adventures, etc are the least credible sources around. And I'm being nice about what I really feel.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ColoradoParanormal

• Rhincewind

• orangepeaceful79

• Sakari

So gummy bear in the picture then?

Did he give it gold?

zack SPECULATed that he got posessed. Never confirmed it, and they don't run away anymore

:no::no: :no: :no::no::no::no::no::no:

They still lie also :)

zack SPECULATed that he got posessed. Never confirmed it, and they don't run away anymore

He really did get possessed in this one? I was just giving a synopsis of every GA episode I'd ever seen - thats hilarious, especially because I never watched the clip you posted. And they don't run away anymore? Upped the bravado eh? Nothing more manly than trash talking a bunch of things that don't exist - just to show them who's boss.

if you don't watch it then you really are in no place to pass a judgement on them. You people are so narrow minded. ANy way its irrelivent what you think as they have way more fans than you ever will

if you don't watch it then you really are in no place to pass a judgement on them. You people are so narrow minded. ANy way its irrelivent what you think as they have way more fans than you ever will

You tell 'em, Rhincewind!

lol

I don't need fans, nor do I need to go trash talking ghosts and demons to feel manly. I never said I hadn't watched the show. I used to about a year ago. And there is a difference between passing judgment and commenting on what they do on the show. Which is what i was doing - commenting on a TV show that is made for entertainment purposes.

I used to watch the show on a few different occasions as I find them amusing, along with GH, GHI, Paranormal State etc. It's simply entertainment. These shows hold as much credibility as if Hitler were still around and would proclaim he loves Jews, Gays, Gypsies and anyone non-aryan and hated Whites.

There's SOO many documented cases from these shows of them faking so called "evidence." Take these shows for what they are. Entertainment. They aren't educational. They aren't Documentaries. They are simply for a laugh and to pass the time. :yes:

Cheers friend.

These shows hold as much credibility as if Hitler were still around and would proclaim he loves Jews, Gays, Gypsies and anyone non-aryan and hated Whites.

you know someone has nothing of value to say when they mention hitler. Scraping the barrel a bit aren't we?

you know someone has nothing of value to say when they mention hitler. Scraping the barrel a bit aren't we?

LOL.....

So what does that say about history Teachers?

Charlie Chaplin had nothing of value to say either?....

Nice try.......Lighten up dude.

Edited by Sakari

Nope, not scraping the barrel at all little man. I was merely exhibiting my disdain for these absolutely terrible television shows that people try to defend and say they are factual. As I said, they are simply for entertainment. Not a thing factual about them, well, except for the screaming and pants crapping that the crew at Ghost Adventures does. That is real.

You need to get a sense of humor.

Wait, I was wrong. There was an outbreak of the bubonic plague in 1907. A total of 3 people died.

Wow 3 people :cry:

That must have been utterly devastating 3 people :cry:

Forgive me for thinking it wasnt really much of a plague was it :unsure2:

Unless of course there were only 3 people living there at the time, in which case it must have been a terrible and tragic loss of lives :(

(only. Joking ;) )