Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Orb Footage

g00dfella

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Keel M.

• Beany

• coldethyl

• J-hernandez

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is also posted on the UFO section.Is it paranormal,or a UFO ?

This is also posted on the UFO section.Is it paranormal,or a UFO ?

its paranormal. .

I see nothing. :unsure2:

you either need to get some glasses or are trying to view on a smartphone.

Nope. I rarely surf the internet on my smartphone. I'm at a computer.

I thought we already discussed this footage? I'm with offeriad, I see nothing in this footage that would be considered Paranormal. To be honest this looks like a piece of cotton floating about that has been altered. And the "Cluster" shows nothing more than stationary lights... As far as the day time "orb" the biggest issue I have with it is, you're claiming that you see this with your naked eye? If this is the case, then the object has to follow the guidelines of being in the natural world.

If this object is emitting it's own light as you're leading us to believe, then it must cast light on it's surroundings, ie; the ground and leafs on the branches as it comes close. It does none of these things.

I have to say...i have seen Orbs with the naked eye,but they never stay lit like the first one ...They fade in and out like a lightening bug..The second one i have never seen anything like that before...Interesting...

I thought we already discussed this footage? I'm with offeriad, I see nothing in this footage that would be considered Paranormal. To be honest this looks like a piece of cotton floating about that has been altered. And the "Cluster" shows nothing more than stationary lights... As far as the day time "orb" the biggest issue I have with it is, you're claiming that you see this with your naked eye? If this is the case, then the object has to follow the guidelines of being in the natural world.

If this object is emitting it's own light as you're leading us to believe, then it must cast light on it's surroundings, ie; the ground and leafs on the branches as it comes close. It does none of these things.

Gods don't agree with me! You'll be sent to the eye doctor too!!

Gods don't agree with me! You'll be sent to the eye doctor too!!

lol

I've seen orbs with the naked eye, too, plenty of people have. Couldn't say what this is, though, since no photos I've taken over the years have ever picked up anything like this, whether it's a camera artifact, moisture in the air, reflecting dust, etc. And I can't see a reason why they couldn't be a part of the natural world.

Edited by Beany

Here's a photo I took last month in my garden. I asked a friend to show my how to re-size it. Let the games begin!

post-119045-0-25805300-1333510790_thumb.

Here's a photo I took last month in my garden. I asked a friend to show my how to re-size it. Let the games begin!

To me, Orbs are a non-issue. Dust, moisture, snow, small insects, there are so many normal things that they could be, I can't fathom they could be something paranormal, let alone be proven to be.

I have to say...i have seen Orbs with the naked eye,but they never stay lit like the first one ...They fade in and out like a lightening bug..The second one i have never seen anything like that before...Interesting...

I've seen orbs with the naked eye, too, plenty of people have. Couldn't say what this is, though, since no photos I've taken over the years have ever picked up anything like this, whether it's a camera artifact, moisture in the air, reflecting dust, etc. And I can't see a reason why they couldn't be a part of the natural world.

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3I7_al4mrfg

Uh, I know the difference between eye floaters & orbs.

hey! i saw one of these in my rooom!? what in the world is it?

hey! i saw one of these in my rooom!? what in the world is it?

Dust or a bug reflecting off light.

To me, Orbs are a non-issue. Dust, moisture, snow, small insects, there are so many normal things that they could be, I can't fathom they could be something paranormal, let alone be proven to be.

I heard that professional ghosthunters dont even bother with orbs anymore..... with the digitalcamera/distance between the flash and the optic these days, pretty much anyone can take pictures of orbs.

Edited by DBunker