Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
1kirwing

Secret Life of a Serial Killer

8 posts in this topic

A couple of things that were odd about Francois, was that he was black, and he killed outside of his race and inside of his race. He didn't really fit the stereotype of your average serial killer who preyed upon prostitutes. Interesting that the family couldn't didn't notice anything odd about the smell of decomposing corpses in the attic.

Mike

A couple of things that were odd about Francois, was that he was black, and he killed outside of his race and inside of his race. He didn't really fit the stereotype of your average serial killer who preyed upon prostitutes. Interesting that the family couldn't didn't notice anything odd about the smell of decomposing corpses in the attic.

Mike

Yeah, your thoughts are pretty much what city residents thought. But something new has come up regarding another dead prostitute and Francois may be responsible. I'll be following up on any new news. Appreciate you comments and thoughts.

interesting case. im surprised i have never heard of him. im pretty well read when it comes to serial killers, and this is pretty recent. thanks for the story.

interesting case. im surprised i have never heard of him. im pretty well read when it comes to serial killers, and this is pretty recent. thanks for the story.

Yeah, he was a menacing demon, for sure. I have a few other cases I'm writing and will post a few more tonight. Thanks for reading and taking interest. KF is dieing of AIDS, too. Kind of Ironic. Peace

Posted (edited)

Is there anyway I can embed YT vids so they come up as vids and not just a link?

post-127504-0-35111900-1333155182_thumb.

Edited by 1kirwing

Mike

Yeah, I pictured him as white in my head because I didn't notice the picture. Hmm, interesting.

Is there anyway I can embed YT vids so they come up as vids and not just a link?

Click the insert media button when you go to post and just put the link in there. :)