Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Future Eye-tracking Systems

Karlis

Front-facing cameras are certain to become standard on all devices, and they'll be equipped to not only monitor what we read online, but how we read it. They'll watch how long you linger on a word or image, how your pupils dilate, how fast you blink.Why? Because those details provide a wealth of important information about their favorite customer: you. And that means big bucks for them in terms of advertising revenue. arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karlis

• _Only

• Taun

• and-then

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If cameras on all devices becomes standard, I expect a rise in black electrical/duct tape sales.

If cameras on all devices becomes standard, I expect a rise in black electrical/duct tape sales.

:w00t: If someone hacked into mine and got a good look first thing of a morning....it would serve them right! :w00t:

:w00t: If someone hacked into mine and got a good look first thing of a morning....it would serve them right! :w00t:

Wear a gorilla mask... with a rude comment written on the masks forehead...

edit: didn't really mean to quote your posting and then... just hit the wrong danged button...

carnsarn these new fangled things...

Edited by Taun