Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[:] Message to Eminem [:]

RobbinHoodz

...Besides, it could be considered a conspiracy theory that Eminem is a member here.

Initially that's exactly what I thought. Hence my asking why the OP thought Eminem was a UM member.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lilly

• Imaginarynumber1

• Waspie_Dwarf

• Left-Field

Even if Em was a member here, I dunno if he would let anyone know. I don't think any famous person would let themselves be known on any forum to be honest.

That would be cool. I've tallked to a few famous people on different forums.

Or people claiming to be famous people.... Wait a minute.....disgust.gif

Edit: Maybe the conspiracy is that the thread is NOT being moved. Hmmmm....

:w00t: LOL, yeah, I am sure they would claim to be famous, why not pull someone's leg? I had a friend who had some people convinced (in person, not on a forum) that he was John Candy's brother. They treated himVERYy good because of this. But, without ID, they totallybelievedd him...kinda helped he looked and was built similar to Mr. Candy.

Even if Em was a member here, I dunno if he would let anyone know. I don't think any famous person would let themselves be known on any forum to be honest.

And would we really believe them if they claimed that they were someone famous? Really, a famous person claiming to be a famous person could have a LOT of fun on a forum.:devil:

• 2 weeks later...

Would the real UM Shaddy please stand up...!!

On another board that I visit (some would say 'infest'), we had a poster who, for years, claimed to be someone (locally) famous... After he was finally driven off by others on the board, who attacked his claim (and said some rather unfortunate things about the 'celebrity'), It turned out it WAS him!...

Just glad I didn't join in the general melee!...

s11724.gif

"Yo dude!"

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose