Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
balaclava poet

astral projection

7 posts in this topic

ever since i was about 7 i found myself drifting out of my body, i wasn't really afraid, but after the experience, i would have so many Questions, which i still ask today. Sometimes just my head would fall through the pillow, or legs or arms would fall through the bed.

I would sometimes float around the room, and take a peak outside the window, and i'm telling you now, i wasn't dreaming. It happened so much when i was a kid, not so much now, but it still does happen, but not for 2 years now, i have also seen, and experienced, some other things, although i'll save that for another time...................................................take it easy....and long live the skeptic? :whistle:

Hey Balaclava, you ever seen the depiction of a witch on a broom? Of course you have. But did you know that that is symbolic of astral projection? Just thought I'd throw that out there.

*Moved to a more appropriate forum ~ dreams and consciousness*

Hey Balaclava, you ever seen the depiction of a witch on a broom? Of course you have. But did you know that that is symbolic of astral projection? Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Yes,I have found many things in different cultures probably have roots in the journey, but are missed because people don't understand altered states. Luckily more and more people are starting to understand. Nazka lines come to mind.

ever since i was about 7 i found myself drifting out of my body, i wasn't really afraid, but after the experience, i would have so many Questions, which i still ask today. Sometimes just my head would fall through the pillow, or legs or arms would fall through the bed.

I would sometimes float around the room, and take a peak outside the window, and i'm telling you now, i wasn't dreaming. It happened so much when i was a kid, not so much now, but it still does happen, but not for 2 years now, i have also seen, and experienced, some other things, although i'll save that for another time...................................................take it easy....and long live the skeptic? :whistle:

Mine started as early as I can remember First just flying around the ceilings of the house Mum and dad couldnt catch me until i had to go through a doorway, when they could grab me and put me to bed. Then i started all over. Soon i was flying up to the roof of the house and checking out the nails and paintwork, and then 50 feet up inhte air to our tv antenna where i perched in the dark observing all the goings on in our area. After a year or two i stared projecting out to neighbouring islands and towns. Eventually i plnaned and executed a trip right around the world.

In my pre teens i went on to travel the galaxy and then the universe. I planned and organised all this during my waking hours. Today i still occasionally travel the world to see interesting places and observe people but Ive moved on to try other things, like travelling in time as well.

As a child i didnt realise how unusaul all this was. I thought everyone had control of their dreamscapes and could travel at will. Boy did it get me into trouble a few times when I described what i had seen and heard while projecting. So soon i learned to shut up and just enjoy it for myself. These days i even teach people in dreams how to do controlled take offs and landings and find your way, while night flying over dark landscapes. You have a lot to look forward to.

Mine started as early as I can remember First just flying around the ceilings of the house Mum and dad couldnt catch me until i had to go through a doorway, when they could grab me and put me to bed. Then i started all over. Soon i was flying up to the roof of the house and checking out the nails and paintwork, and then 50 feet up inhte air to our tv antenna where i perched in the dark observing all the goings on in our area. After a year or two i stared projecting out to neighbouring islands and towns. Eventually i plnaned and executed a trip right around the world.

In my pre teens i went on to travel the galaxy and then the universe. I planned and organised all this during my waking hours. Today i still occasionally travel the world to see interesting places and observe people but Ive moved on to try other things, like travelling in time as well.

As a child i didnt realise how unusaul all this was. I thought everyone had control of their dreamscapes and could travel at will. Boy did it get me into trouble a few times when I described what i had seen and heard while projecting. So soon i learned to shut up and just enjoy it for myself. These days i even teach people in dreams how to do controlled take offs and landings and find your way, while night flying over dark landscapes. You have a lot to look forward to.

Mr. Walker, would u be willing to share some few owes with me? Ive had an ObE as a child and since I have astral traveled accidentally. I have recently just started getting into it and trying to induce this altered state and how to control and induce it. I've had some success. I was able to reach the vibrational stage right before the soul leaves the body for travel but I suspect I got too excited and woke myself out of sheer excitement that I'd gotten that far. I Kimd of need a mentor and you ate obviously very gifted.

Mr. Walker, would u be willing to share some few owes with me? Ive had an ObE as a child and since I have astral traveled accidentally. I have recently just started getting into it and trying to induce this altered state and how to control and induce it. I've had some success. I was able to reach the vibrational stage right before the soul leaves the body for travel but I suspect I got too excited and woke myself out of sheer excitement that I'd gotten that far. I Kimd of need a mentor and you ate obviously very gifted.

The problem is that I learned as a child and was self taught. Back in the 1950s there was no literature at all on lucid dreaming let alone controlled lucid dreaming or dream scaping. and probably noyhing on obeing.

I could run through some tips . Also my entry into OBEing was via controlled lucid dreaming. I have never experienced the techniques many people talk about nor the vibrations etc. I just project myslef out from my body and send my consciousness where i want it to go.

Many sites give tips, but here are a few of mine. Think about it day and night. It must become almost an obsession. :devil: Talk about it a lot. Practice reality checkers during waking hours and dreams; including trying to fly every moment you get. Get lots of sleep so you dont get too tired, and wake up often during that sleep. Obeing and lucid dreaming seems to happen on the cusp of sleep and waking, in certain rem states rather than in deep sleep. Keep dream journals .

As soon as you become lucid in a dream, just relax. Dont try and force it or get over excited. Talk to 'yourself" quietly and calmly and let it flow, to start with. Slowly you can gain some control. Pracice a number of technoques if you wish, like viualisation (imagining your body geting lighter as you fall asleep and trying to imagine what you would feel see and experience if you did project your senses outside of your body.

It can be hard to project through material objects like walls and rooves at first, so windows And even doors) are an easier exit from your house; but the main thing is allowing your conscious and subconscious to merge as one.

Once you begin voyaging take small steps. It took me years to send my self outside my own house and perhaps 5 years or so before i could sustain enough concentration to project right around the world in the meantie i graduall yworked up to t and had a lot of fun obeing around my neighbourhood. It is a life time pursuit that, in my experiences, takes time and dedication.

But do read as widely as you can. That is one great advantage people today have. I had no idea what i was doing, and only self knowledge to understand how I was doing it. The film "forbidden planet" helped me with the idea of a projected and capable consciousness but i was already projecting before I saw that film It both scared me and helped me comprehend the nature and power of the subconscious mind, if linked to consciousness.

And there was almost no one I could talk to about it.

The best of luck, but have patience. The younger you are the easier it seems to be, but anyone can achoeve it with effort. IMO