Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Real alien caught on tape

ParanormalCamera

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paxus

• booNyzarC

• _Only

• arenee

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see how this would suggest the presence of an extraterrestrial entity, by any means...

Its edited as far as I can tell (Wow..shock). The "eyes" appear with the red circle. People aren't even trying to make a good fake any more.

Maybe it's Jesus.

I couldn't really see anything...

Maybe a dark shape where the circle was?

I will need to try to look at on a full screen, since it is rather small on mine as is.

OK, on full screen, it looked like "possibly" some sort of animal clinging to the tree.

Edited by msm57

*sigh* 30 seconds of my life just GONE. GONE! :wacko:

You registered on the forum to try and spread your crappy fake video?

Also the other 2 videos on your YouTube channel are pretty average as well... But hey, you got another view for each from me so well done.

Maybe rename the thread 'My attempts at making paranormal videos'.

If you're trying to fool people you might need to step up your game, especially considering some of the critical minds frequenting these boards.

Tim.

You registered on the forum to try and spread your crappy fake video?

Also the other 2 videos on your YouTube channel are pretty average as well... But hey, you got another view for each from me so well done.

Maybe rename the thread 'My attempts at making paranormal videos'.

If you're trying to fool people you might need to step up your game, especially considering some of the critical minds frequenting these boards.

Tim.

Very well said. You said exactly what I was thinking and about to post. Great minds think alike. :tu:

Are you guys Insane ? THats just a Tree person !YOu really need to get a better cam corder !

so i'm guessing you didn't notice it at the time or you would have zoomed in or said hi or something...

if you're a true believer i cant see why you would fake something. you must feel the need to fake it because you know you're not gona find anything real.

Edited by mrknownothing

Good thing we finally have a 30 sec video that prove extraterrestrial life........

Good god are people dumb.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

Videos like that just make me angry.

How frustrating that we have to see someone walking towards something that might interest us only to see them go off in a different direction and/or video ends.

Blech

How frustrating that we have to see someone walking towards something that might interest us only to see them go off in a different direction and/or video ends.

Blech

Welcome back Paxus! For a while there I was thinking you might have been abducted by aliens or something. :P

Blech

Hey, Welcome back as well Paxus! It's been quite some time man! Good to see you back, I'm sure you're finding out the community here has changed quite a lot.... :blush:

Welcome back Paxus! For a while there I was thinking you might have been abducted by aliens or something. :P

*LOL

Thanks 'deBoon'! Nah... Haven't been so lucky as to get off this rock.

Didn't I explain? One idiot at work got caught playing solitaire (cliche eh?) and now we aren't allowed to use the net anymore....

As to getting on at home - i just can't do it - after 12 hours in front of PCs at work, I don't want to sit at my desk and PC

, when i get home.

I just got a laptop - so I'm free to do my thang while 'm out n about or comfortable on my couch ;)

HEY ColoradoParanormal ! Cheers!

Yeh i noticed, so many new names and not so many of the old ones... :(

I just got a laptop - so I'm free to do my thang while 'm out n about or comfortable on my couch ;)

glad to see we have one of our team members back :)

hope you have been well my freind.

BS.....but i'm kinda worried about myself, because i keep falling for that sort of "REAL Alien captured on tape"-Videos for YEARS! oh well....

I can't watch these at work so I just wanna say that based on what every one is saying, it's gotta be real.

This should be in the 2 legged dogman data base.

Hey quillious-meister! how are you?!

MMMMmmmmm arenee mmmMMmmmmm :yes: