Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why They Will Lose

and-then

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• and-then

• libstaK

• Yamato

• Arbenol

Top Posters In This Topic

If he feels so strongly about it, maybe he should wrap himself in a bomb and blow his own @r$e off. I love his message "We shall defeat this with Arab blood, as long as it's not mine".

They need to put down their Korans and pick up a few history books. No terrorist organisation as ever been successful. If anything, they end up alienating many of their own supporters. It's particularly damaging when you consider they have many valid complaints.

Of all the extreme terrorist lines of thought I've heard this is right up there with the worst of them. It opens the door to the end of the Al Aqsa Mosque pure and simple, if people are going to pave the road to it in blood. Although both it's presence and absence would stir the same extremist tendencies - this is a no win situation, for anybody Israeli or Palestinian :wacko: .

Of all the extreme terrorist lines of thought I've heard this is right up there with the worst of them. It opens the door to the end of the Al Aqsa Mosque pure and simple, if people are going to pave the road to it in blood. Although both it's presence and absence would stir the same extremist tendencies - this is a no win situation, for anybody Israeli or Palestinian :wacko: .

Yet it seems to be the predominant mindset of Hamas, Fatah, Hizbullah et. al. And the Israelis can be just as hardnosed except that they do not have to resort to the same tools of violence. A solution COULD be arrived at if there were reasonable parties available to find them.

The most irrational stance of all imo is the Palestinian Arabs insisting that the Jewish State has no right to EXIST. It's like telling a mountain that "it's" blocking your view and has to move or you will remove it by force. The Bible says that in the final days of this age of the world Jerusalem would become a "burdensome stone" that would cause problems for all the nations round about and that all who tried to move it would be hurt.

No offense to UM members in general but I think this is one prophecy you either will agree on or become illegitimate in your contention of it. Anyone who says that Jerusalem isn't a global burden OR that those scriptures I referred to don't exist will have a tall burden of proof.

Jerusalem is being stolen from them. It's understandable they're considering what can be done about that in the face of arms embargos and terroristic sieges.

Some people side with thieves, some side with anti-thieves. In order to understand people best, we should put ourselves in a mirror and ask what we would be capable of doing to thieves stealing from us. Discussions like that predictably devolve into political or legal rambling whether trying to excuse it or not. If you're capable of stripping away the government out of the principle, people would find they'd be capable of quite a bit. I'd blow someone's head off who came on my property to steal from me. Radical? Pfft. Hardly.

Jerusalem is being stolen from them. It's understandable they're considering what can be done about that in the face of arms embargos and terroristic sieges.

Some people side with thieves, some side with anti-thieves. In order to understand people best, we should put ourselves in a mirror and ask what we would be capable of doing to thieves stealing from us. Discussions like that predictably devolve into political or legal rambling whether trying to excuse it or not. If you're capable of stripping away the government out of the principle, people would find they'd be capable of quite a bit. I'd blow someone's head off who came on my property to steal from me. Radical? Pfft. Hardly.

The identity of the thief is debatable, obviously. At least by the parties to the conflict. The stepchildren need to go ask their Arab brothers for some of the land they stole from them all those years ago because they will never, never, ever settle on Israeli land again. In fact, when they start the next war they are apt to lose much MORE land and if Israel annexes it then I say Good on 'em :yes: I would be willing to bet that you will see it in your lifetime Yam. And I'm not gloating, just predicting the consequences of their stupidity coming back to bite them again.