Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All three party leaders given the worst poll

Still Waters

Voters are so disgusted with politics that the three main party leaders are collectively the least popular in the history of polling.

A survey yesterday put the negative ratings of David Cameron, Nick Clegg and Ed Miliband at the lowest cumulative rating, a staggering -121 per cent.

The Prime Minister saw his personal rating – the difference between the number of voters who think he is doing a good job and those who do not – plunge to -27 in the latest YouGov poll.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spud the mackem

• itsnotoutthere

• Space Commander Travis

• TheLastLazyGun

We want Ron Paul!!

I wouldn't trust any politician to run a jellied-eel stall in a fish-market!!!

post-39751-0-89766300-1333393106_thumb.j

Why would anyone be surprised that these "career politicians" should be so despised?

Whats needed is a totally new political party staffed with people that care about this country & it's people, unfortunately the present cartel would never let it happen.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Whats needed is a totally new political party staffed with people that care about this country & it's people, unfortunately the present cartel would never let it happen.

totally agree :tu:

We shout and scream and jump about, but we dont actually DO anything come election time ,If People would get off their butts and actually vote instead of muttering no party's worth it so I'm not voting, we could have a radical change, but IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN,and what really gets me annoyed is the pathetic DONT KNOWS,(zombies every one). AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH !!!!!!!

I wouldn't trust any politician to run a jellied-eel stall in a fish-market!!!

Ha ha ,good one friend,but there is not a politician alive at present in this country,who is capable of running it properly, they all have one thing in mind when elected,and that is.....How can I renege on my Mandates and Promises...

We shout and scream and jump about, but we dont actually DO anything come election time ,If People would get off their butts and actually vote instead of muttering no party's worth it so I'm not voting, we could have a radical change, but IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN,and what really gets me annoyed is the pathetic DONT KNOWS,(zombies every one). AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH !!!!!!!

I vote every time (30 years worth), & i've never seen anything change that has benefitted the average working man in the street.

I've seen minor changes that have benefitted the 'can't work' or 'won't work' & i've seen minor changes that benefit those who don't need it, & i've constantly seen everybody in between paying for it.

In the end i tend to agree with the old adage that 'the people get the government they deserve'.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

But there's the thing: vote for whom? If there's no difference between them, what difference does it make? You could vote for Green, BNP, Communist Party of Great Britain (Marxist-Leninist) or even George Galloway, but it would make no difference at all to who's actually in Government, would it?

But there's the thing: vote for whom? If there's no difference between them, what difference does it make? You could vote for Green, BNP, Communist Party of Great Britain (Marxist-Leninist) or even George Galloway, but it would make no difference at all to who's actually in Government, would it?

Yep I guess you're right,same old faces,same old board game,but I think this land needs a shake up,the trouble is there is no one around to do it,Lib-Dems had a go a few years back but unfortunately they also had nothing to offer.And so we go on until something gross happens,like a plague,earthquake,tsunami, then we might see who has the guts to take over,M.Mouse and his pals could do a better job at the moment,but they are American so thats out..Should we bring back the Kings and Queens ?

If more people vote for any of those parties than vote for any other party then it WOULD make a difference.

I advocate voting for UKIP. They're the party we need in power.

If more people vote for any of those parties than vote for any other party then it WOULD make a difference.

I advocate voting for UKIP. They're the party we need in power.

No offence but may I ask why ?,have they got something going that we dont know about ? if so why arent they coming up with it ? sorry 3 questions in one sentence.Around this area the sad baskets always vote Lib, so you have as much chance of changing it,as catching a flea in a mattress factory....

No offence but may I ask why ?,have they got something going that we dont know about ? if so why arent they coming up with it ? sorry 3 questions in one sentence.Around this area the sad baskets always vote Lib, so you have as much chance of changing it,as catching a flea in a mattress factory....

How do you know that UKIP aren't coming up with what we're looing for? Do you even know what their policies are?

I think that if the three main parties are unpopular then the British people should go for something new, like UKIP.

Edited by TheLastLazyGun

How do you know that UKIP aren't coming up with what we're looing for? Do you even know what their policies are?

I think that if the three main parties are unpopular then the British people should go for something new, like UKIP.

If UKIP had anything to shout about the best way to do that is splash it in every newspaper to get the publics attention,then get the public on their side....to date I havnt seen or read anything relating to UKIP, and I havnt a clue what their policies are until I read something about what they are trying to achieve that hasnt been done before,like for example,put every illegal caught coming into this country on the first train,plane or ship back to where they originated within 24 hours....Now that would IMPRESS all true Brits...They would gain 1000's of supporters in minutes..otherwise they remain in the same category as the rest of their political kind...all wind...no action..