Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Disappearing topic?

Leah G.

I posted in a topic the other day and I went to check to see if there were any other posts today and the topic is gone, not closed or moved, just gone. Why would that happen?

Thanks,

Hatch.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leah G.

• Saru

• Knight Of Shadows

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There are several reasons why we might remove a topic, such as if it's a spam advertisement or contains offensive material.

If you have a query about a specific thread removal PM me the details and i can take a look for you.

There are several reasons why we might remove a topic, such as if it's a spam advertisement or contains offensive material.

If you have a query about a specific thread removal PM me the details and i can take a look for you.

Thank you Saru, I believe it was something you mentioned although, I doubt it was true spam. It smelled funny to me too. I was just curious, I didn't expect it to disappear but it seems like a good practice.

Hatch.

woudn't be better if a mod removed post or topic to notify the member about the reason

so the member can avoid the same thing again ?

Yes, however Hatch isn't the OP of the thread in question so she wouldn't have been privy to that.

Oh no, not me, I'd never take the chance of getting booted from this forum, I love it here!!! But if I see something smelly, I'll say so, not necessary to the mods because I don't want to get anyone in trouble unduly and I'm no one's judge but on the topic, yes, I'll say something. Oh my, what a run on sentence..... Anyway, thanks for the info....

Gracie Hatchet.