Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jorgen

Breivik and neo-Nazis have the same source...

3 posts in this topic

Breivik and neo-Nazis have the same source of funds. A few days ago it was reported by Norwegian newspaper VG that Breivik's foreign bank accounts during the period 2003-2006 were replenished by 3.6 Norwegian krones. Terrorist's main bank accounts are located in Latvia and Lithuania. I'm a journalist and I have a friend in Interpol who works on such cases and he told me some sensible information that says that Breivik's accounts were replenished by the same source that continue replenishing accounts of Latvian and Lithuanian neo-Nazis who finance and organize SS-marches and give money for propaganda of neo-Nazi ideas within Baltic and some other countries. It seems to me that Baltic Nazis also have a finger in what Breivik did in Norway last year... and now someone tries to make Breivik a crazy guy to hide all these ties with Lithuanian and Latvian neo-Nazis who continue spreading that Nazi plague...

Breivik and neo-Nazis have the same source of funds. A few days ago it was reported by Norwegian newspaper VG that Breivik's foreign bank accounts during the period 2003-2006 were replenished by 3.6 Norwegian krones. Terrorist's main bank accounts are located in Latvia and Lithuania. I'm a journalist and I have a friend in Interpol who works on such cases and he told me some sensible information that says that Breivik's accounts were replenished by the same source that continue replenishing accounts of Latvian and Lithuanian neo-Nazis who finance and organize SS-marches and give money for propaganda of neo-Nazi ideas within Baltic and some other countries. It seems to me that Baltic Nazis also have a finger in what Breivik did in Norway last year... and now someone tries to make Breivik a crazy guy to hide all these ties with Lithuanian and Latvian neo-Nazis who continue spreading that Nazi plague...

If people want to force their politicians to act on immigration and the EU they must stand up for themselves in the correct manner. You cant go around killing the opposition you need to persuade the majority of the population to vote for your cause in an election.

The reason why far right parties dont get votes is because they're riddled with nazis. People are against the EU and immigration but that doesnt mean they are going to vote nuts into power that would start wiping people out.

Breivik should be allowed his moment on television and then his arguments for terrorism should be ripped to peices.

An interesting post.

Somehow the whole thing reminds me of The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo. :yes: