Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The messengers of the Apocalypse?

CloudSix

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• Arbenol

• Skeptic Chicken

• CloudSix

Top Posters In This Topic

OT: I have to say, he is the least kiwi sounding kiwi I have ever seen :o

Where does one get messengers of the Apocalypse outta this video? Im Kung-Fooled ! :tu:

Looks like we need to start a few more threads on the possibility of this being E.T. trying a landing in Kiwi Land,Or better yet A Meteor making a bad fly by of out upper atmosphere ! :wacko:

Anyone hear more? I was driving this morning and saw a smoke trail coming from the sky heading into the pacific ocean. We are not all that far from NZ here, could it be coming from the same source possibly? Moved rather slow but I could not gauge the distance, so that might be quite normal. It seemed like a pretty big smoke trail, I tried to take a photo on my IPhone but it dod not show up in the morning suns glare.

Actually,I just stunned myself, it did come out if you zoom it in a bit. Even though I took it while I was driving. I assure you, it looked pretty decent sized in the sky.

IMG_0066.jpg

See it just over the power pole?

Space junk? Meteor?

That's Oz people :D

Edited by psyche101

I believe that is probably correct, either a meteor or space junk. None of the governments of the world have called a world wide press conference

so we are all probably safe for now. Someone really should call Giorgio Tsoukalos and find out just what is going on!

Must have been a slow news day in NZ for them to be making such a commotion over a meteor burning up..

Everyday's a slow news day down here.

Everyday's a slow news day down here.

Ahh but that be your charm ;) Many would kill for such a life. I just love NZ. You north or south?

Ahh but that be your charm ;) Many would kill for such a life. I just love NZ. You north or south?

North. Too far north in fact to have seen the meteor. Would liked to have, looked like a good'un.

I've only ever seen one that was big enough to burn for several seconds throwing sparks off. Pretty spectacular.