Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2

UFO Encounter Revealed After Almost 40 Years

39 posts in this topic

If it us from the Future THen we did something to really p*** of the future people ,Or would it be we didnt and really need some help getting through this mess were in ?

They can only fear their own tales. Pilots do not get reprimanded for reporting UFO's.

Reminds me of Skyeagle and his sighting in Vietnam. I have PM'd him and asked him if he would like to have a look at the article and perhaps comment. His sighting was geographically and timed close to this one from memory. (6 years earlier?) Interesting read. Thanks for the link.

That sighting over Vietnam was such that I cannot ever forget the sight of that object after all of these years!! The following photo is Phan Rang looking toward the east.

The object came in from the sea, which is far in the background in the photo and beyond the hills you see in the distance. Using the photo as a reference, the object past overhead and slightly to the left and disappeared behind a hill as it continued heading west. You can see part of the flight line and the Royal Australian Air Force had their bombers parked just to the right, but out of sight in the photo. My quarters was to the left in this photo, but just out of sight.

PHGviewfromthehill500.jpg

Posted (edited)

When I heard of this, it reminded me of what happened at Phan Rang in 1968.

Nha Trang UFO Incident.

My link

Edited by skyeagle409

Posted (edited)

UFO Encounter Revealed After Almost 40 Years By Ex-Military Pilot:

Hi all!

I just thought that I would share this interesting article from the Huffington Post about distinguished and decorated Vietnam Veteran Squadron Capt. Larry Jividen and his UFO encounter in 1975.

...and before anyone cries "only anecdotal"..let me say that "I know it is", but it is the kind of mighty interesting and reasonably compelling recounting of a eminently respectable witness that tends to grab my attention!

There's also a couple of decent video clips in the link..the first one features a couple of pilot close encounters with UFOs, and the second one is one that has the NASA scientist Richard Haines describing a pilot encounter with a spectacular triangular UFO whilst on route from southern Florida to north Carolina....

http://www.huffingto..._n_1396078.html

Cheers.

GORT...KLAATU BARADA NIKTO.

That is very interesting and I expect more pilots to come out into the open. Another case in point.

UFO Alert at Edwards Air Force Base, California, October 7, 1965

Up to twelve luminous UFOs flew over this secure test facility and the region, and at least one F-106A interceptor was scrambled from George AFB at Victorville. All of this action was captured on classified U.S. Air Force audio tapes which have now been declassified and are available to the public along with official documentation.

Major Struble from an outfit known as LAADS (Los Angeles Air Defense Sector), a division of ARADCOM (Army Air Defense Command) authorized the making of these recordings of voice transmissions made by military personnel to and from Edwards Air Force Base- from base to base communications, phone patches, ground to air radio & tower to air radio. These recordings archived the conversations which documented this event of UFO visitation of a highly secure military base. The audio recordings were made on an extra track of large reels of radar data tapes, which were running all the time in the case of an accident and the need to review the radar tracks.

The event at Edwards Air Force Base took place over about a five hour period and since the voice recordings were made from at least 8 positions, approximately 40 hours of audio recordings had to have been made. Out of the possible 40 hours of these tape recordings only 6 hours were declassified by the Department of the Air Force.

Darryl Clark, Capt. 329th Fighter Interceptor Squadron (FIS), George AFB, Calif., was an alert pilot with Detachment.1 at Edwards AFB. He happened to be on duty this evening and was called upon to observe the activity. His observations were all made from the ground. Captain Clark was one of the important Alert Pilots at Edwards Air Force Base on the night of October 7, 1965. He was entrusted with flying one of the Hot Birds, as planes loaded with Nuclear Weapons were called, that protected the western part of the United States. Skilled at target identification, Captain Clark is heard on the original Air Force recordings describing his UFO sighting of that night.

My link

Edited by skyeagle409

The Iranian UFO incident, IMO, is the most interesting.

I agree,... That one was/is interesting, to say the least.

When I heard of this, it reminded me of what happened at Phan Rang in 1968.

Nha Trang UFO Incident.

My link

Hey Sky, it's good to hear from you my friend! :tu:

And it's good that you managed to give the MIB the slip for long enough to post those links, the Nha Trang incident is a fascinating case and new to me...thanks.

Cheers buddy.

Its good to read about the early 70`s and the UFO`s that were being sighted during the Viet-nam war. I have a really close POW buddie that was shot down during the early ,early days before we even told anyone we were there ! like 64-66` well Hes been flying his whole life since then and Lets just say HE will have to Kill you if he told you just how many UFO`s he`s seen !

:rolleyes:

Its good to read about the early 70`s and the UFO`s that were being sighted during the Viet-nam war. I have a really close POW buddie that was shot down during the early ,early days before we even told anyone we were there ! like 64-66` well Hes been flying his whole life since then and Lets just say HE will have to Kill you if he told you just how many UFO`s he`s seen !

:rolleyes:

Hey D!...That sounds like a mighty interesting friend that you have there buddy.

If we toss Psyche or Hazz in for him to 'spifflicate'..do you think that you could persuade him to come on the forum and share some of his experiences? :rofl:

Cheers buddy.

Hey D!...That sounds like a mighty interesting friend that you have there buddy.

If we toss Psyche or Hazz in for him to 'spifflicate'..do you think that you could persuade him to come on the forum and share some of his experiences? :rofl:

Cheers buddy.

He`s a very privet man these days,Flys competition and Reno Races ITs like everyone says about People that See UFO`s Its best kept to ones self ! It took him a long time to even talk about the POW ` years !

But One thing by flying with him over the years He`s a Str-8 Shooter, never doubt him, or his word ! A Real American Hero ! :innocent:

He`s a very privet man these days,Flys competition and Reno Races ITs like everyone says about People that See UFO`s Its best kept to ones self ! It took him a long time to even talk about the POW ` years !

But One thing by flying with him over the years He`s a Str-8 Shooter, never doubt him, or his word ! A Real American Hero ! :innocent:

Aww it's a shame, but of course it's his choice. He sounds like a good man and just the kind of 'Real' witness that I love to hear from.

And please convey my deepest respect and admiration of an ordinary British guy to him, and all of the real American Heroes! :tu:

Cheers buddy.

Aww it's a shame, but of course it's his choice. He sounds like a good man and just the kind of 'Real' witness that I love to hear from.

And please convey my deepest respect and admiration of an ordinary British guy to him, and all of the real American Heroes! :tu:

Cheers buddy.

Righty-oo ! 1963 I will get a written verson next time He e-mails me ! Or I go to the Races !

Here's another interesting article from The UFO CHRONICLES that relates to the UFO sightings during the Vietnam Conflict...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_ntIraJTt38/T30CKP03kcI/AAAAAAAAIGU/JLAZtQOclcU/s1600/UFO%2BSighting%2BOver%2BSaigon%2B%2528Blue%2BBook%2529%2B%2528Edt%2529%2B4-17-1967%2B%2528A%2529.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-q0UrRW9mU0Y/T30CDd5oefI/AAAAAAAAIGI/sTnAHvG-MNk/s1600/UFO%2BSighting%2BOver%2BSaigon%2B%2528Blue%2BBook%2529%2B%2528Edt%2529%2B4-17-1967%2B%2528B%2529.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-26ALPIIOoaY/T30B4PS8SaI/AAAAAAAAIF8/MDsuntp1p6s/s1600/UFO%2BSighting%2BOver%2BSaigon%2B%2528Blue%2BBook%2529%2B%2528Edt%2529%2B4-17-1967%2B%2528C%2529.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pgNtRwzT04o/T30BwRcochI/AAAAAAAAIFw/Veja1oJLu_Q/s1600/UFO%2BSighting%2BOver%2BSaigon%2B%2528Blue%2BBook%2529%2B%2528Edt%2529%2B4-17-1967%2B%2528D%2529.jpg

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2012/04/intelligence-officer-reports-ufos-over.html

Cheers.

You know theres things that we just cant explain ! Even the best observer can be stumped ! THis means two things ,Its was miss understood,or it actually could be from off this world ! Too many ,And Too many very educated people with eyes and brains that really work have seen these things. It only takes one to be real to say There is a high possibility that E.T`s are real. Like in Exo-planets with intelligent life. It would only take one. Like Earth is already one so the odd`s are in our favor to Find one soon !

JMO.

Mid we miss you !

post-68971-0-25059300-1334013783_thumb.j

I always find pilot UFO stories interesting. I mean, they are trained, intelligent & competent people. Interesting.